♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

^ LOL.. they're so funny together. Byunghun loves to joke with his family and friends and Minjung is the one who makes him laugh. It's really cool that they still keep tabs of each other's activities and calls to encourage and enjoy what they do.
Thanks @soompigalz for the awesome sharing, I was wondering what the articles say.

July 9, 2014
Lee Min-jeong, "Lee Byeong-heon is an amazing husband"
Source: SportsSeoul via Hancinema.net
l_2014071001000625700035271.jpg

Actress Lee Min-jeong showed her love for husband and actor, Lee Byeong-Heon.
She was interviewed on SBS "TV News At Night" and explained, "He's a great husband. I told him I had an interview today and he said to say a lot of good things about him. He told me not to say the bad things. I am planning on a special treat for him as it's one of the three dog days".
Lee Min-jeong talked about her honeymoon, too.
She said, "My mother no longer taking care of me, so being married is like living in a different place. I thought the world would change. I had felt fear in my heart because I didn't know what being married was going to be like. But it's not that much different. Don't be scared".
Lee Min-jeong and Lee Byeong-Heon got married in August, last year.

Who knows we'd get a glimpse via MJ's instagram on Byunghun's  birthday  Treat for fans? ^^

Thanks to Barbara at LBH soompi for the translated article from Kpopstarz

Lee Min Jung: My husband Lee Byung Hun is excellent. He told me not to disclose…

On SBS “TV News at Night” broadcasted on 9th July,  Lee Min Jung was interviewed for the first time after her marriage.

Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun became husband and wife since last August.  She revealed changes in her life after marriage:   “ I have changed the place where I lived. My mother no longer takes care of me.   Originally, I thought the world would change so I have made a lot of preparations.   Deep in my heart, I had a lot of fear because I do not know what married life would be like.    But in fact, life is almost the same, I need not be so scared.”

On the subject of her husband, Lee Byung Hun, she said: " He is excellent.  I told him that this is the first interview after our marriage and there would be questions regarding Oppa.  He said I should praised him.  He just texts me and said any shortcomings and sad things can absolutely not be revealed.”  This sparked hilarious laughter.

In addition,  Min Jung said “Lee Byung Hun will soon start shooting the film “Insiders.” Because the weather is very hot, I want to challenge myself and prepare  “Ginseng chicken soup”

Source:   http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/29863/20140709/shenyedetvyanyi-liminzhen-libingxian.htm

July 10, 2014
Lee Min Jung opened an Instagram account
Source: STARN News 20140709154315_53bce4838ea98_1.jpg
Lee Min Jung opened an Instagram account.

On July 4th, actress Lee Min Jung uploaded a photo on her Instagram, and wrote, "Sleepless night, and my first Instagram post. I am a dog who wants to become a cat."
The photo shows Lee Min Jung showing a lovely look at the camera, posing like a kitty. Lee Min Jung is still showing the same beautiful look even though she is now a married woman.
Lee Min Jung also uploaded a few other photos on her Instagram afterwards, and a great number of fans are showing explosive reactions.
Meanwhile, Lee Min Jung is currently taking a break.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

July 10, 2014
Lee Min Jung Talks About Married Life
BY Julie Jones | KDramaStars.com
lee-min-jung-and-lee-byung-hun.jpg?w=600
It has been almost a year since actress Lee Min Jung married actor Lee Byung Hun in a star-studded wedding. But apparently the honeymoon is not over.
When Lee, who was last seen in "Cunning Single Lady," appeared on SBS "TV News At Night," she spoke glowingly about her husband, who is now considered an international star.
"He's a great husband," she said. "I told him I had an interview today and he said to say a lot of good things about him. He told me not to say the bad things."
The actors and producers Lee Byung Hun worked with in the Hollywood films "Red 2" and "G.I. Joe Retaliation," as well the Korean film "Memories of the Sword," only said good things about him too. Next he will appear in the Hollywood film "Terminator: Genesis" and the Korean film "The Insiders."
Lee Min Jung confessed that before she married she worried about how different her life might be.
"My mother is no longer taking care of me, so being married is like living in a different place," she said. "I thought the world would change. I worried because I didn't know what being married was going to be like. But it's not that different. There's no reason to be scared."
Earlier in the year when she was on "Entertainment Relay," she confessed that she makes a big breakfast for her husband whenever his schedule permits. That's one of the biggest changes in her life since her mother used to cook breakfast for her.
Lee Byung Hun, 44, and Lee Min Jung, 32, met in 2006 on a modeling job. They dated for a while but broke up because they were in very different places in their careers. But they met again a few years later and decided to give their relationship another chance. The second time they dated, things worked out and they decided to marry.
What attracted him to her? Lee Min Jung, who appeared in the dramas "Midas" and "Big," is certainly beautiful, but he says it's more than that.
"She is beautiful but looks don't last too long," said Lee Byung Hun. "Having something in common is very important in a relationship. We have a lot in common, we actually never stop talking; we have so many things to share. Even though we have a big age gap, she is very mature and understands the emotions experienced by someone my age."
The couple married in August 2013 at one of the year's most lavish and expensive weddings. Dozens of celebrities attended.
Lee Min Jung says she still remembers every detail.

July 10, 2014
Lee Min Jung talks about her housekeeping skills on 'One Night of TV Entertainment'
by starsung Allkpop.com

19832269.jpg
Lee Min Jung shared more details on her married life with Lee Byung Hun on SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment'!
On the July 9 broadcast, Lee Min Jung talked about her housekeeping skills and aced the housekeeping quiz. She shared what she wants to do for her husband, "First off, because it's getting hot, I want to try cooking samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) once."
When asked, "Did you learn some housekeeping skills after getting married?", she revealed that she's still getting the hang of married life, "To be honest, I'm still lacking. Like my mother, mother-in-law, and all those who get married, it's natural to be inexperienced for the first year. There is still a lot that I don't know."
Lee Min Jung also shared her goal to remain as a good actress ten years from now.

Guest leeminyoungkk

생일 축하합니다
생일 축하합니다
사랑하는 병헌씨
생일 축하합니다
i always wish you will be happy with your family and successful in your job
love you forever!http:http:
hinh-anh-dep-de-thuong-ve-chiec-banh-va-

Guest soompigalz

<:-P Happy 44Th BirthDay <:-P Dear Mr. ByungHun Lee.
Wishing you a Good Health, a Happy Life and Great Career Upon You.
Good Luck with the New Movie too.

^ LOL, Lala .. Minjung is definitely treating her hubby well.. laughing.gif

July 11, 2014
Lee Min Jung: “Lee Byung Hun Is a Wonderful Husband”
by an0ya soompi.com
Lee-Min-Jung-800x450.jpg
Actress Lee Min Jung has shared her thoughts on becoming a married woman and living together with actor Lee Byung Hun.
On the latest episode of SBS’ “One Night of TV Entertainment,” the actress discussed her career as well as her reflections on the past year.
Regarding her life as a married lady, she said, “Seems like I prepared a lot [for marriage]. I thought my daily life would change a lot, but actually it has not.”
When asked what kind of husband Lee Byung Hun is, she replied, “Wonderful. I told him that I’ll be having an interview today, and he told me to praise him a lot. He told me not to reveal any negative things or disappointments.”
“Now that the weather has gotten hotter, I am trying to take good care of him on the hottest days,” the actress added, showing her affection for Lee Byung Hun.
lee-min-jung.jpg

July 16, 2014
Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany Wants to Work with Lee Hyori and Lee Byung Hun
yeonjiii soompi.com
Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany did a photo shoot with the fashion magazine Instyle, where she showed her flawless beauty.
On July 17, Instyle  magazine revealed the photos where Tiffany showed her chic, yet sexy side. She’s seen staring at the camera and brining out her charismatic side. In the pictorials, Tiffany is wearing a hat with a large visor and also a black and white see-through outfit that makes her look like a student.
In the interview with Instyle magazine, she revealed that, “Someday, I would like to work on a song with Lee Hyori.” When she was asked which actor she wanted to act with, she answered by saying, “Although he’s a married man now, I would like to work with Lee Byung Hun. I know it’s a big dream, but if there’s a role that fits me, I would like to work on a Hollywood film with him.”
Pictorials of Tiffany will be released in the August issue of Instyle magazine.

July 17, 2014
New LMJ-VB pictorial
Source: TV Daily l Facebook1405557169_732190.jpg

^ Hope it's a movie as mentioned before. Minjung did wonderfully well in CSL, it'll be great to see how she'll do in a movie. She'll have a drama and movie in 2014 if that happens... although a movie will open in 2015, just like Byunghun.
Maybe a big-screen version of Na AeRa.  more love, more girl power. heart.gif
mjbh_265.jpg

^ I kinda have the feeling that they're not the type going to premieres together like other couples JDG-KSY or YJT-KHJ though I sure like to be proved wrong. LOL.
But fret not.. they're the pair that would support each other's movie premieres. Minjung didn't attend Byunghun's Masquerade premiere in 2012 because they were just confirmed to be dating at the time. The premiere was a really big event then, the attention would be too much for MJ. But in 2013, when the couple have confirmed their wedding.. Minjung came to support Byunghun at his RED2 premiere. What a sweet sight it was.. when MJ appeared, the fans and media were cheering her..  so cool.
And that little red handbag.. precisely said it all!  wub2.gif See how they matched their outfits, too.. MJ in a midnight blue dress and BH wearing a shirt with similar color.
Need we say more? laughing.gif

20130717mj_42.jpg