♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

Guest soompigalz

[uPDATE] Theres some report on twitter that today 06/15, MJ&BH were spotted attended Jo SeungWoo's musical play 'HEDWIG' :x

pNOMNoK.jpg

EwIGyAp.jpg

PCL406y.jpg

v6QgkGO.jpg

That is so awesome! Love you @soompigalz for this super-sweet tweet treat! tq.gif That is so cool and heartwarming of BHMJ to attend CSW's musical play. Obviously, Minjung already knew CSW from before and Byunghun really like to know his co-stars before they start work, apart from the fact they enjoy the show, of course.
Let's hope there will be a sighting pic.. pretty please. Someone snap the couple's photo to share.. ..
mjbh_245.jpg

Not sure if it's from tonight's sighting but very likely.. as it was just posted at LBH DC <3
Only Byunghun in the capture but for sure Minjung is nearby.. more pics will emerge, lets hope so!
He looks fine and very happy, doesn't he?
20140615_bh.jpg

It was indeed the photo from last night, as Nina posted the similar capture (taken by JSW fan) at Byunghun thread. No other (couple) pics, yet but from the fan-sighting... both of them really enjoyed the show.

z6kmkNR.jpg

Our gratitude to @saturn. at Jo Seung Woo thread for this lovely tidbits
June.15 Sunday Hedwig review. (cr: DC JSW gall)
Lee Byung Heon and Lee Min Jeong couple came. They sat on the most rear seat at 1st floor.Actually G row is invitation seat, the rear seat was unexpected. They watched till the encore stage. Lee Min Jeong really enjoyed the show, showed active reaction. (LMJ had came to Jekyll&Hyde too)LBH once laughed out loud at "After that, I was recruited by many places, such as, Mcdonald, KFC, Pizza, I sang in front of chicken frying oven."Hedwig sang medly of songs, Seo Taiji-I know & Comeback home, Rain- How to avoid sun, IU-Good day.

^ Hahaa.. true.. so true... better than nothing, huh.. *sigh*
Anyway.. Byunghun probably is back in Seoul for good.. with the surprise outing with Minjung last Sunday and the news today saying that he's wishing the South Korean soccer team lots of luck for the match against Russia later today. Think it's really great for him to be home and enjoy watching the game with family & friends.
mjbh_248.jpg

^ Indeed it appears that Byunghun is in Seoul this week.. there were mention that 'Memories of the Sword' had its poster-shoot this week and this photo (below) was just shared at instagram today. Seems that there was some sort of filming for BH .. perhaps a CF, interview or something.
But what caught my eye and attention is Byunghun's necktie.. don't think I've seen it before.. though I'm not always thinking correctly. LOL. Well, it could be Minjung choosing the tie for BH. Of course, it's always the stylists' job and that we'd never know what the Hunnie Couple get for each other.. but it's a nice thought nonetheless. ^^
Capture credit to parkmanhyun via instagram

20140618_parkmanhyun_2.jpg

June 19, 2014
Top 5 female hallyu stars whose look barely changed over time
Source: The Korea Herald (for full pics compilation)
Most female celebrities spend tremendous time and effort on keeping their beauty. From skin care to fashion items, the range of their “beauty effort” is broad. Among those, however, some have shown off a natural beauty from a young age. The Korea Herald has listed the top five female hallyu stars who have had attractive looks since they were young. 
1. Song Hye-kyo Actress Song Hye-kyo’s old pictures show a pure and cute look from a young age. She had an interview during middle school on receiving an award in a school uniform model contest. 
2. Han Ga-in Han Ga-in’s high school pictures are nearly same as now. Thanks to her pretty look, Han was picked as a random news report interviewee during high school. Later, she debuted as an Asiana Airline model. 
3. Kim Tae-hee Rain’s girlfriend Kim Tae-hee pursued short hair during school. Except that, Kim’s look has barely changed. She was reportedly one of the top students in school from elementary school to high school. She later entered Seoul National University, Korea’s top university and debuted as an actress. 
4. Lee Min-jung 
20140619001605_0.jpg
Actress Lee Min-jung, who is also the wife of global star Lee Byung-hun, has boasted a pretty look since she was little. Her big eyes and facial shape are the same as now. 
20140619001404_0.jpg
20140619001413_0.jpg

5. Jun Ji-hyunPast photos of Jun Ji-hyun -- the heroine of “My Love from the Star” -- show a smart look. From high school, she started keeping her hair long. Jun debuted as a commercial model. 

^ Hahaa, kinda an unlikely scenario but who knows.. fans may not ask about BH directly but mention about married life, perhaps. Hope there'll be some nice surprises from the fan meet. ^^
Copied this from LMJ thread, thanks to Nina

the girl who!

said:

WHO IS THE RICHEST INHERITORS OF THEIR FAMILY'S WEALTHY AMONG K-IDOLS/ARTIST?
skin-food_lmj.png

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

These 'perfect celebrities' who are born in families of elites, not only inherit the riches of their well-to-do parents but also a good looking face.

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Let's know who are them...

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

1. Actress Lee Min Jung

[size=2]

Lee Min Jung is well known with her character in Boys Over Flower. She also a wife to Korean International actor Lee Byung Hun. 

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Min Jung's father is the CEO of an advertising agency and her mum is a pianist, and the family has been living in a mansion worth KRW 3.8 billion (S$4 million) since she was a child.

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Her late maternal grandfather was a reknowned painter and a poignant figure in Korean art history that pioneered the first generation of modernised ink painters in the country. 

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

full article at

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Source : http://kseoulfactory57.blogspot.com/2013/12/who-is-richest-inheritors-of-their.html

[/size]

Hmm.. there's no updates or pics from Minjung's fan meet.. I must have got the date wrong.. or that it's being kept private. FM are often only for the fans joining the event.
But maybe in a day or two.. we'll have some nice update. I do think I got the date wrong.bricks.gif
In the meantime, there's news that Minjung is choosing her next project after CSL.. a movie very likely. Ohh.. I like that because both Byunghun and Minjung would each have a Korean movie released next year.  rbhcool.gif

Guest soompigalz

@rubie, ure not getting the date wrong, the fanmeet was held last 21st. I saw 2 of her sign pic on both Insta and MJ's official cafe. They basically said that they were having a fun time. As of pics, yeah i guess its indeed PRIVATE. But MSTeam will usually release few pics later on.

vdwgT3x.jpg

BzMIqIP.jpg

Dluh6YM.jpg

soompigalz

said:

@rubie, ure not getting the date wrong, the fanmeet was held last 21st. I saw 2 of her sign pic on both Insta and MJ's official cafe. They basically said that they were having a fun time. As of pics, yeah i guess its indeed PRIVATE. But MSTeam will usually release few pics later on.

June 23, 2014
Lee Min Jung Meets World’s Makeup Artist Kay Montano for ELLE Beauty Pictorial
Source: BNTNews
j6ca2uh62nqo8yjv3zsizl2jcn23wv87.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Fashion magazine ELLE revealed Lee Min Jung and Kay Montano’s collaboration makeup pictorial through the 2014 July Issue.  
Kay Montano is a world-famous makeup artist who has worked for a number of Hollywood actresses including Keira Knightley and Nicole Kidman. Montano collaborated with ELLE and created a colorful summer makeup look on Lee Min Jung’s beautiful face. Kay highly praised the beauty of Lee Min Jung who perfectly managed every shade of eyeshadows, according to the source.  Through an interview with ELLE, Lee Min Jung revealed that the secret to her beauty is confidence and naturalness. She said, “The beauty is all about composure and naturalness derived from one’s confidence.” 
Meanwhile, Lee Min Jung and Kay Montano’s colorful makeup pictorial are available in ELLE’s 2014 July Issue and digitally on official ELLE website. (photo by ELLE Magazine)