[Movie 2014] SEA FOG 해무 ♥ KimYunSeok ♥ ParkYuChun (First trailer on p18)

vzmeiin

Guest corona911

장승포 영화(해무)촬영 !! 2013.12.06
지금도 영화 해무촬영이계속되네요 ?현재 장승포 비치호텔앞바다에서 ?바지선 한척 ?어선한척이서로계류되어 촬영이 한참 진행중입니다?비치호털 전망대나 장승포해안로에서 보시면 보이는데...
http://cafe.naver.com/glove/1756542

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoochun Fanmeet on 25Jan, 6pm at Yangjae-dong, Seocho-gu Education and Culture Center. Yoochun will sing and there will be photo session. It is a Japanese fanmeet!! It will be good if you guys understand Japanese.

From fourc_pyc
834267611.png?1390108371Pic cr: fans
NOTE: It will be the first time seeing and hearing from YC in a while...no doubt he will talk about the movie Sea Fog...looking forward to some fan accounts;)

Guest corona911

http://www.finecut.co.kr/renew/news/newsletter_list.aspBerlin 2014 European Film Market 
FINECUT 
HAEMOO (2014)
Based on true events, the story is about a large 69-ton fishing boat’s crew as they attempt to smuggle in illegal migrants in order to keep their fishing jobs. But their plan goes wrong when they meet a tragic accident while transporting the thirty or so illegal migrants on the ship amid a heavy sea fog. And amid the chaos, the youngest crew Dong-sik tries to protect a young female migrant who he falls in love with against the crazed Captain Kang and other crew members.
http://www.finecut.co.kr/2014EFM/efmnews/lineup.pdf67294f98gw1ectukzhu62j21kw12vx01.jpg

http://www.finecut.co.kr/2014EFM/efmnews/efmprint.pdf67294f98gw1ectukl25stj21ih1ni1kx.jpg
67294f98gw1ectx3bj7hqj20tj0lbjzj.jpg

@tealee.....I think the thing that fan must know is HOW IS THE BED SCENE SHOOT? XD...0.gif
but I guess, it will be only the "safe" question like what do u feel shooting on sea, what do u feel acting with senior actor. Yeah, some kind like that. BUT I really want a "NAUGHTY" questions. Cute Sheep Emoticon 019.gif

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Director's comment below...WOW...my heart is already racing and my mind is raving...this will be an awesome movie...SEA FOG IS SET TO BE RELEASED IN THE THEATERS IN JUNE 2014!!! class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] FINECUT to introduce ‘Sea Fog’ at European Film Market (EFM) 2014 in BerlinJanuary 23, 2014 · pvtse

Note: FINECUT is a film company based in Seoul, Korea, specializing in international sales, marketing, production, financing and acquisition. ‘Sea Fog’ will be introduced at EFM 2014 (6~14 February) in Berlin as an upcoming release.

photo finecutEFM1401.pngphoto finecutEFM1402.pngphoto finecutEFM1403.png

SynopsisBased on true events, the story is about a large 69-ton fishing boat’s crew as they attempt to smuggle in illegal migrants in order to keep their fishing jobs. But their plan goes wrong when they meet a tragic accident while transporting the thirty or so illegal migrants on the ship amid a heavy sea fog. And amid the chaos, the youngest crew Dong-sik tries to protect a young female migrant who he falls in love with against the crazed Captain Kang and other crew members.

Director’s CommentBased on a true event that took place in Yeosu, 2001, HAEMOO is a combination genre film that fuses crime thriller and melodrama. Ordinary fishermen face moments of hell as they take on the role of smuggling illegal Korean-Chinese migrants. Stuck in thick sea fog, I wanted to portray the innocence and personal sacrificial love that rise from clashing of this generation’s pain, human desire, human desire and morality in a moment of grave adversity.

Source: FINECUTShared by: JYJ3
Note: Loving the way Sea Fog is introducing Park Yuchun (a member of Kpop group JYJ)...Fans are so very proud of him.

>:D< ^:)^ :)

roweina78 said: @tealee.....I think the thing that fan must know is HOW IS THE BED SCENE SHOOT? XD...0.gif
but I guess, it will be only the "safe" question like what do u feel shooting on sea, what do u feel acting with senior actor. Yeah, some kind like that. BUT I really want a "NAUGHTY" questions. Cute Sheep Emoticon 019.gif

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140124 Support for ‘Sea Fog’ from Gyeongnam Culture and Arts FoundationJanuary 24, 2014 · rilanna

BereMU-CMAAg9e3.jpg

Gyeong[sang]nam Culture and Arts Foundation had chosen to help produce Director Shim Sung-bo’s movie ‘Sea Fog’, starring Kim Yoon Seok and Park Yuchun, by supporting its location incentives in 2013. Selected as the hottest topic of this year, movie ‘Sea Fog’ was in the port of Masan from October until December 2013, completing its location filming in and around Jangseungpo, Geoje-so and its post-production. ‘Sea Fog’ is scheduled to open this June .

Source: Gyeongnam-IlboTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

@tealee......aahh...unfortunately NO question about Sea Fog. I think its maybe coz he doesnt want to give spoiler? LOL.....n also NO Special Guest from Sea Fog. 
btw, like I said before when I read this....
 From Yuhwan: “ I want to meet hyung, I want Hyung to train his body fast, you are changing to be like ahjushi. Everytime When I see hyung not shaving your Mustache/Beard well, I will think… ah… You are already Ahjushi.” 

WOW.....
1281666-439189-.jpg

If we really can see ChunNi with Beard on Sea Fog like I want? XD.....

roweina78 said: @tealee......aahh...unfortunately NO question about Sea Fog. I think its maybe coz he doesnt want to give spoiler? LOL.....n also NO Special Guest from Sea Fog. 
btw, like I said before when I read this....
 From Yuhwan: “ I want to meet hyung, I want Hyung to train his body fast, you are changing to be like ahjushi. Everytime When I see hyung not shaving your Mustache/Beard well, I will think… ah… You are already Ahjushi.” 

WOW.....
If we really can see ChunNi with Beard on Sea Fog like I want? XD.....

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER FACEBOOK] 140128 Park Yoohwan Official Update: Supporting Yoochun hyung’s ‘Sea Fog’January 28, 2014 · pvtse

[TRANS]Today I came to ‘Sea Fog’ filming set to support Yoochunnie hyung~I’m looking forward to ‘Sea Fog’ movie.^^Everyone, you must watch tvN <I Need Romance 3> tonight!!!I’m watching [you]!!!

Source: Park Yoohwan Official FBTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

Guest corona911

6002SKY Team ‏@6002sky 
Yoohwan came to Seafog's filming set to visit Yoochun today.6002SKY Team ‏@6002sky Right now Yoochun is filming his drama and movie at the time. 2 weeks left until the last filming of Seafog. Yoochun, figting!
박유환 Official

오늘 영화 '해무'팀 촬영장에 가서 유천이 형 응원하고 왔어요~영화 '해무' 기대됩니다. ^^ 
1796484_604622892942246_2104372556_n.jpg

@jyj3official: [iNFO] Director Bong Joon-ho mentions Yuchun in interview in ELLE Japon, March issue http://t.co/x6qUYL8fNn (cont) http://t.co/NEo9dR07EV

【ELLE JAPON 3月号】ボン・ジュノ監督インタビュー。最後に俳優パク・ユチョンについても。

【ELLE JAPON 3月号】ボン・ジュノ監督インタビュー。最後に俳優パク・ユチョンについても。

836135299.jpg

[Rough TRANS]

Shooting of ‘Sea Fog is at its climax. This is the movie debut for Park Yuchun and I was surprised again by features to Yuchun’s shine & presence on a big screen. By co-starring with veteran actors, the width of his acting could be spread and depth also could increase, and I want him on the road as a film actor in the future too.

Source: @YuchunPartyTranslations by: @chiaki_JYJShared by: JYJ3

Note: Director Bong JoonHo is the producer for Sea Fog (he is not directing this film).

Updated with more complete translations:

[Translation]

[snow Piercer], a movie which attracted more than 9 million movie-goers, is a huge hit in Korea and won many awards. It was also a success in France, and movie-goers in Japan and all over America are now waiting for the release there. “My new movie [sea Fog] is now under the final stage of production. This is the debut movie of Park Yuchun (JYJ), and I was amazed again this time at his good looks (face features) and screen presence. His co-starring with veteran actors has broadened his acting range, and this should increase his depth. I hope he will walk the path of being a movie actor from now.”

Source: @YuchunPartyTranslated by: @Jen_BabyLove
Shared by: JYJ3

Dir. Bong Joon Ho often collaborate with the same actor like he did with Song Kang Ho on Memories of Murder, The Host n Snowpiercer n I watched all of it. Hope ChunNi will be collaborate with him again. big_smile.gif
Btw, no poster photoshoot for Sea Fog? Or they will did it later? or they already did it? or they will only use that Sea's wave as the poster? Cat Princess 039.gif

Guest nyet2607

WOW!! even a great director like Bong Joon Ho gave a positive comment about chun..

It's really awesome!! yociexpress01.gif

Chunnie has been working hard for his acting.. I hope too that he will grow even more as a good actor in the future :)

tealee said:
Shooting of ‘Sea Fog is at its climax. This is the movie debut for Park Yuchun and I was surprised again by features to Yuchun’s shine & presence on a big screen. By co-starring with veteran actors, the width of his acting could be spread and depth also could increase, and I want him on the road as a film actor in the future too.

roweina78 said: Dir. Bong Joon Ho often collaborate with the same actor like he did with Song Kang Ho on Memories of Murder, The Host n Snowpiercer n I watched all of it. Hope ChunNi will be collaborate with him again. 

~I was surprised again by features to Yuchun’s shine & presence on a big screen.."
waa..so glad to hear something nice from a well respected dirctor..can't wait to see what  yoochun can present us with sea fog...ahh isnt it good if it can show in my country as well..hope so..@roweina78  if yc does great i'm sure he will features in bjh movie again in the future...but it will be so hard to him again..since no bts allowed..no matter what..actor park fighting!!you've worked hard~

Guest corona911

@YuchunParty 【ELLE JAPON 3月号】ボン・ジュノ監督インタビュー。最後に俳優パク・ユチョンについても。 http://twitpic.com/dtta4i   http://twitpic.com/dtta4j 
class="postitle" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; "40130 ELLE JAPAN MARCH EDITION – BONG JUN HO ON PARK YUCHUN: “I AM AMAZED AGAIN!!!”January 30, 2014 by kisschunnie

ISntT4r.jpg
PpRB85f.jpg

In Elle Japan March Edition, Bong Jun Ho mentioned about Seafog and Park Yuchun.

He said: “We are in full swing of shooting Seafog. This is Park Yuchun’s debut movie and I am amazed again by his facial acting and presence. Continuing to work with veteran actor, not just his range will be widened, no doubt he will add more depth to his acting as well. I want to see him  walking on the path of a movie star in the future.

Credit: Elle Japan + YUCHUNPARTY
Shared by: 6002Sky

Translation for the Sea Fog set pictures shared above...
140201actormoon.png

[TRANS] Despite it being New Year’s Day I will continue about the movie.View the attached like this enormous set where the whole ship is built. Enlarge closely on the first photo, you can see actor Kim Yoon Seok keke.Movie ‘Sea Fog’“Let us all be happy” *bow~*

Source: @actormoonTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3
Let us be careful and NOT double post...Please...Thanks.

Archived