[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

68d4f61fly1fyo08bithqj21y013bqny.jpg68d4f61fly1fyo08btnh8j21y0139qdm.jpg68d4f61fly1fyo08c5lzqj21y0139wpt.jpg

Stjerne_ 

7 hours ago edited

There was a special thing that happened that day. Also, I met a very special person. 
"That's why our new chapter begins." 
From the poster to the first edition of the preview, there are prominent book settings, my mastery of the narration. Very warm and very nice:heart:[Santa Claus]

Swaying blooming flowers 

6 hours ago from iPhone client

[teaser] Romance is an appendix to the book (Li Zhongshuo Voice) 
Text: A special event happened that day. Moreover, I met a very special person. 
"In that way, our new chapter begins." 
(Li Zhongshuo is really a romantic sound with a sound.) A second shot of a flower that sways.timeline_card_small_video_default.png
e838d6c5ly1fyo05kj5juj21hc0u0wfx.jpg
0:32

Lee Jong-suk suddenly wanted to learn Korean, I would like to ask ah Is there any group and the like, can go to school in the phone[允悲], not even a bother. 
2019 is coming, first set a small goal, I want to see two large # Lee Jong-suk # # hot search Fly Me to Polaris tree # L microblogging video Bolognese sauce of Jesus