[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

18分钟前 from iPhone 7 Plus has been edited
[ @ Lee Jong-suk ] 181 106 "A-MAN ins updates" 
# is not romantic, Appendix #  Lee Jong-suk      
# Death lauding # # more beautiful Lee Jong-suk #  
amanproject2018 
Translation: Hello. We are a-man project (a -man project). After the end of the Indonesian fan meeting, the actor Li Zhongshuo of the company was delayed by the planning company and the local professional agent-yes 24 business, which delayed the returning schedule and caused trouble for many people. This is the first time that the parties are very flustered. Compared with the actors themselves, if they have an influence on the shooting schedule of the TV series, they will be more worried and anxious. Fortunately, with the help of the Indonesian Embassy, the actor was returning to China by air. 

The reason for this is that the company is continuing to understand the situation, and the description of the planning company and yes 24 is constantly changing. At first, the local representative of yes 24 had no reason to go, and the passport with the actors and staff disappeared. After a few hours, yes 24 did not pay taxes, and local representatives were detained by the Indonesian tax authorities. In the process, the passports of the actors and staff members held by the local representatives were also confiscated. A few hours later, the local media reported: “Yes 24 did not apply for a short-term employment permit due to mistakes, so there was a visa problem.” This is very helpless, and I don’t know what explanations and excuses will be made in the future.

In view of this, for the organizers of the event and the local professional brokers who initiated the incident, the company will adopt a legal person “Law Village” (as lawyer An Zhenghui) and take decisive measures to take legal measures. All are carried out by legal persons. The company and the actors will show the love and solidarity shown by local fans. I apologize again to the TV production company and all relevant people and all the relevant personnel and nationals who are worried about me because of the incident, and will repay the care and love and support of the actors in a more honest manner. 

Original: 안녕하세요. 에이맨프로젝트(A-man project)입니다. 당사배우이종석이인도네시아팬미팅직후기획사와현지프로모터 Yes 24의업무처리때문에귀국일정이지연되어많은분들께심려를끼쳤습니다. 이런경우는처음이라당사 도몹시당황하였습니다. 배우도자신의신변보다혹시드라마촬영일정에지장이생기면어떡하나걱정하며노심초사계속마음을졸였습니다. 다행히인도네시아대사관의도움으로무사히출국할수있게되어배우는지금항공편으로귀국중입니다. 

이런사태가발생한원인은지금당사에서도계속알아보고있는데, 기획사와Yes 24의설명이계속바뀌고있습니다. 처음에는Yes 24 현지대표가아무런이유없이배우와스탭들의여권을가지고잠적했다고들었습니다. 몇시간이지나자 Yes 24가세금을납부하지않아현지대표가인도네시아세무당국에억류되었고그과정에서현 지대표가소지하고있던배우와스탭들의여권까지같이압수되었다고설명이바뀌었습니다. 그리고또몇시간이지나니현지언론에서 Yes 24가실수로단기취업허가를신청하지않아서비자문제까지발생한것이라는보도가나왔습니다. 하나 하나가모두기막힌얘기뿐이라앞으로무슨설명과변명이더나올지모르겠습니다.

For the agency or local promoter who caused this incident, we plan to respond firmly to legal action through Yulchon (lawyer in charge of lawyer), and we plan to proceed through specific legal measures in the future. We will hold only affection and encouragement from our local fans. I would like to express my sincere apologies to the drama producers and all the stakeholders and the people who have 

raised my sincere enthusiasm for this work, and I will repay you with more sincerity for the interest and affection you have shown to our actors and actors.:heart:

005xAiytgy1fwxnulmgqjj30u0100agf.jpg

a5dcb60dgy1fwxnhpsxzij20f00mi78p.jpg

Lee Jong-suk watching you on the safety of aircraft peace of mind, the whole universe best Lee Jong-suk, Lee Jong-suk of all the fans is the best ❤️ love you @ Lee Jong-suk
 Lee Jong-suk right, anyway, later, we do not this garbage about the organizers. 
Don't cry, don't be sad. 
Love you, you are the best little angel.

0071wrnuly1fwxn2e5b2cj30hs0hs74t.jpg0071wrnuly1fwxn2h9qztj30hs0hswex.jpg

Lee Jong-suk before going to bed to wave 
these two Dabney not Cui Cui and Hannah do! 
Good night! 
My brother is going home all the best!

b8531ecbly1fwxn8x9l5ej20rr1ddn09.jpgb8531ecbly1fwxn8xhk0mj20sb1edwi9.jpg

Li Zhongshuo
looked at you @ 李钟硕 He rubbed his tears, really really distressed[sad]...
 Lee Jong-suk [tears] more beautiful Lee Jong-suk
this to see clearly, hear the fans an apology miane brother, he can not help but cover the lower face, pull down the mask gently wipe the tears the next, the reason why he has to walk down Also because I don’t want fans to see how sad he is. A tangerine sauce said that there was a video in the ins that he took the fans' flowers. Courtesy to the airport staff, Zhong Shuo's character is really good. ...toexpand the full text c
  •  

0:07
    /
    0:19

•  

7b637751ly1fwxnag655mj20u00u0jta.jpg

Li Zhongshuo @   李钟硕
wants to be a trustworthy actor in the future, although it is not that I will definitely go to the blind, but even if I am involved in an affair, I hope to hear others say "Li Zhongshuo will not be like that" instead of "I know He will be like that" - Li Zhongshuo
Ouba refueling we are all with you[hug][hug][hug][hug][hug]
cr.nana

7d6095acgy1fwxoy6zcyaj20nm0i8myh.jpg

Lee Jong-suk distressed my treasure, I think the first time you encounter such a thing, will be very nervous, wiping tears looking at you, I'll follow you to cry[tears][tears], want to return to the country, sleep, do not forget Good things, we are always there! 
Good night[hug][hug][hug][Mickey than heart][Mickey than heart] @ Lee Jong-suk

It was so sad to see him cry at the airport. But I am glad he is finally free from the ordeal and can be back home. Aman has already announced they will take legal action. The Indonesian media is making it seem like his fault but in reality it is clear that either yes24 or another 3rd party is behind this. This is not the first overseas FM he has done so why would he suddenly do something illegal like not get work permit. That makes no sense. Feel bad for the Indo fans. Indonesian fans even said often such tax frauds happen where the organiser shows less number of tickets sold to pay less.

I just hope filming wont be too delayed. And his other FMs are there as well. Such trouble. Hope this gets sorted out soon.via @Riman Rakshit