[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk FansRu.!!Most Popular Viki Celebrities Chosen By International Fans For September 2018!!
Who is your Celeb bias? We know you can’t get enough of your favorite drama and film stars, so we bring you our new “VikiTopCeleb,” a monthly video ranking of the Top 5 actors and actresses, as well as one rising star to watch, each month! The rankings are based on the number of page views and followers of the stars’ Celebrities pages on Viki. If you want to see your favorite stars make the list each month, be sure to visit their Celebrities pages on Viki, follow their pages and leave comments!
Credit  https://www.viki.com/videos/1136438v-vikitopceleb-september-2018-episode-14
Edited ibru:wub: 

• Like 1

池晟 ~ # 百变演员池晟# ~ #池晟电影明堂 # [Visit translation] 20181003sportsworld visit. This is the interview published yesterday. Because it is relatively short, it was translated first. This article mentioned the response to the response of the Mingtang audience. Released a headline article: "Chi Sheng" My hall is Baoying, all my life. ""  ° pool Sheng "My hall is Baoying, all my life."
Chi Min, "My Mingtang is Li Baoying, all my life."
Baidu pool 晟吧官博

Chi Min, "My Mingtang is Li Baoying, all my life."

20181003sportsworld visit
  • Like 1

Pool City: "Location is next to Li Baoying hall (Feng Shui)", that is, both dog food, it is the truth [not simple]and I want to see this excellent land [跪了][跪了][跪了] Baoying

...........off topic....!...

Imagini pentru dong mae mr sunshineImagini pentru dong mae mr sunshineImagini pentru dong mae mr sunshineImagine similarÄImagini pentru dong mae mr sunshine

..the best couple !!!!!.:heart:...the best actors...!:thumbsup:congratulations!....:heart:

...the sensitive and complex role, my dear DONG MAE !....great job..!:wub:

...the elegance and the beauty inside, my dear KUDO HINA !:wub: