[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

Like I said acting is important... What's the use of having a 16 year old actor if he can't act the age he is supposed to portray.. And for the people behind the scene who is worried what people say are not supposed to be there.. Acting is an art.. So far Jin Goo is doing his role justice.. Hope others would too.. The reason why they made noise during the first kiss... Not because Jin Goo is too young but because no one can believe he can kiss that good. Lol..

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dandystar

Hi I'm new here! I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song that was playing in Episode 85 when JA and the Hole were playing in the snow?

I don't see why you have to blame Ha Yeon Soo for the lame kiss. Like you all said it is acting, she is an actress, she was only doing what the director told her to do. Wanna complain then blame the director. Or the writer because maybe that's how the character was supposed to react, at least that's how I took it.
And personnally I do feel it's creepy that Yeo Jin Goo is 16, doesn't matter that it's ~only acting or that he supposedly looks "mature" (only his voice is imo, his face and general mannerisms are definitely that of a 16 year old). Even not taking the romantic side of things into account, he doesn't look or act like a 24 year old and I always have to remind myself his character is supposed to be 24. As for the romance, I only get a younger brother-older sister vibe from his character and Jin Ah, no romantic chemistry.

I haven't been watching Potato Star for a while but I just saw an Ep99 spoiler on another forum.

Minhyuk finally confessed to Jinah. 

Minhyuk asked Jinah if she likes her brother and she confirmed it. After that, they spent a day together and at the end of it, Minhyuk hugged her tightly before he let her go. Minhyuk has finally made up his mind to give up on Jinah. (Rough translation of the spoiler on Baidu)

@stewiefg do you really think that this is the end for them then??  There are still a lot of episodes, maybe things will go differently...I hate to see my ship sinking so soon :(  My poor daughter who is watching this with me was almost in tears reading your post! :(

@PeggyM I have no idea where the writers are going with this! I need to watch this myself (with subs) and see if I may get a hint how things might turn out. On the one hand, Jinah and Hyesung both like one another, but why did PD-nim made their second kiss so lacklustre? As if hinting that Jinah was not quite sure how she felt? Apparently, Jinah also could not sleep the night when Minhyuk proposed to her (when he was amnesic with the mental age of 7)... why was she reacting that way if she totally had no feelings for him? So I am not sure what the writers have in store for us... I kind of stopped watching this drama for a couple of weeks because the story does not seem to be progressing very much and they keep repeating the same antics with the sister, the father etc., which got a bit stale for me. I try to read some spoilers and then decide if I wish to catch the odd episodes here and there where they focus on Jinah, Minhyuk, Hyesung or Grandpa!

Guest HildaP

I would love to see Jin-Ah and Min Hyeok stay together and get married. I don't know what will happen when they discover that JinGoo is not who he says he is.Anyone knows how this will end? Im on episode 98(hulu) and I felt so sorry for Min Hyeok.

@HildaP In the earlier episodes, didn't Director Oh say JinGoo is their real son, but he does not know the truth and thinks he is an impostor? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
I have not watched Ep 98 or 99 yet, but I think I will try and watch it this weekend given the spoilers. When I have watched prior episodes where Minhyuk bottled up his feelings (and imagined that he either confessed to or kissed Jinah), I can't help but feel sorry for him. I am used to seeing Go Kyung Pyo playing childish, zany or comical characters, but now I have seen another aspect of his acting - it is understated but heartfelt.

Guest HildaP

stewiefg,Im not sure either.But you will like episode 99 but it ended sad for Minhyuk...but I still have hopes that they will stay together but if she loves JinGoo then its not going to happen.We shall see what comes in future episodes.I have search to see if there is any information on how the drama ends but I have not been successful.

Director tricked HS that he rigged the DNA test and the result is fake.. That's the reason why HS can't go all the way on how he feels for JN... That's what is also why he was trying not get too attached to his family.. He seems too distant from them.. He thinks they are not his family.. I am sure there will be heavy drama when he decides to tell them the truth on what he really feels and say goodbye to them...

Guest adikkeluangman

I'm looking through the cast and realized that Kim Kyu Young and Director Oh in this drama also acting in another drama at this moment KBS weekend drama Wonderful Days. 
Do they got scene in every episode?

Archived