--» A Small View Of Kibum, Hankyung, And Shiwon's Boxers Xd ~

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sweety_x1

hahaha shiwon wear pink boxers(: thats cute

wahh Hankyung<33 so sexy in the gif. & picture with his Calvin Klein Boxers hehe<33

theres a Herione 6 where Superjunior comes out!??! o_o

is it new???

Guest r3gr3t

EETEUK!!!

HURRY UP AND SHOW SOME BOXERS!! XD!!

shiiwon...and ur piink boxers!..hahaahahaXD!!!!!

honestly, donghae ur sooo sexy~..HAHAHA!!

Guest funkydiva6

nice nice.

i actually dont know if some of those are boxer....some of the boys wear briefs. in mystery 6 when heechul was interviewing his roommates, you saw kangins underwear and heechul accused kangin of stealing his underwear. and they were definitely briefs :lol:

OMG I thought I was the only one who notices shiwons pink boxers I was like HUH!! wait lets rewind that and I like Awwwww CUTE!!! real man wear pink, seriousyl OMG DONHAE is SO CUTE but he looks best with SHORT, not long black hair all spikes or poofed up to one side

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

O__O oh holy moly heheheeheheehehehehee. I can't stop giggling. *scrolls back up to perve again*

hahaha shiwon wear pink boxers(: thats cute

wahh Hankyung<33 so sexy in the gif. & picture with his Calvin Klein Boxers hehe<33

theres a Herione 6 where Superjunior comes out!??! o_o

is it new???

ahaha... i wanna know which epi. is it on Herione 6! can someone tell me..?

lol. ahaha.. they are soo cute and adorable!!! shiwon's boxers made me laugh! LOL... ahaha... ahh... donghae and hankyung are soo sexy showing there boxers! LOL... thanx for sharing!

Archived