Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

lol thanks for the reply. So I'm guessing they will not be releasing BumYoung bts stuff nor will they hold any interviews for just the two of them any time soon. Shucks! It's sad and weird when one looks forward to Mondays and Tuesday now hahaha... 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mgykb

Tressia said:

mgyksb5677 said:

what was going on here??

Maybe he wanted to hold her hand?  :P

Haha I like your comment drama goodie!:) but I think he was helping mgy get the mic when she was asked a question! Aaaaawww so sweet and caring!!!!

Guest mgykb

Tressia said:

dramagoodie said:

Maybe he wanted to hold her hand?  :P

Lol...I admit I can get delusional sometimes but I'm not there yet tonight hahaha 

I think it's the microphone!! Lol...

No worries drama goodie!! I more delusional about guenbum than you are so I support you on the hh hahaha i recall their taejung scene when he was grabbing her hand to take her to hk home!! I can just imagine the electricity hahaha hh as td and jy!!!

Guest mgykb

The bts photo on top where they saw each other just before td was practicing to ask what happened to jy...it was a scene that they only talk eye to eye so it means before the shot they were near each other chatting!:)

Archived