The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sandralopez

aqua

wrote:

»

IN VIDEO KRYSTAL SAY NAME KANG MINHYUK....

you now...in HEIRS krystal pairing with Drummer CNBLUE

su_lee said:

fwtpt said:

/>

12:44 Krystal mentions Minhyuk

why Krystal mentions Minhyuk???They talk about drama or what???

f(x)’s Krystal May Join the "Highkick 3" Cast April 28, 2011 We most recently reported that CNBlue’s Kang Minhyuk is most likely to take part in the third installment of the hit sitcom series “Highkick,”

and fans were buzzing with anticipation and excitement. Well, it looks

like another hot idol star may possibly join the production: Krystal of f(x).

A representative stated that both Sulli and Krystal auditioned for “Highkick 3,” and that Kystal was a strong candidate. Krystal made her acting debut through the sitcom “More Charming By The Day.” 

The first two seasons of the sitcom, “Unstoppable Highkick” (2006)  and “Highkick Through the Roof” (2009) have an impressive history of exceeding 20% in daily TV ratings.  However, what the “Highkick”

series is possibly most noted for is its uncanny ability in marking

turning points in the careers of many currently successful celebrities,

such as Jung Ilwoo, Kim Beom, Park Minyoung, Shin Sekyung, Choi Daniel, Yoon Shiyoon, and Yoo In Na. 

It has also been reported that along with Kang Minhyuk, actors such as former G.O.D member Yoon Kyesang, Shin Koo, Hwang Shinhye, and Ki Taeyoung are finalizing casting details. 

The final cast list for “Highkick 3″ will be released some time in May, and will start airing this September.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S MEAN...minhyuk and krystal....fate for in on screen together..in 2011....failed for meet each other for dramabut in 2013.........

[information] Heirs to Film in LA for Three Weeks in Early September 
It has been confirmed that Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Krystal are headed to Southern California on September 3rd for three weeks of location shoots.
The character description for Kang Min Hyuk‘s Yoon Chan Young has just been dropped and turns out he’s ALSO going to show up in LA. according to Ockoala Kim Ji Won is actually playing the fiancee Rachel Ryu and from the leaked script pages she’s got location scenes with both Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho so she should be in LA as well. Oh Yeah! We should not forget that Cha Eun Sang's (Park Shin Hye) older sister (Yun Son-Ha ) will be also there. As we know from the leaked script Cha Eun Sang was told to come to USA by her older sister...long story.......[please refer our note]

Cr:: Ockoala 
Sam✔

1173741_289878877820864_587754089_n.jpg

Guest sandralopez

i really need an official confirmation about the character of krystal, I am very excited for this couple in the drama, but nothing is certain. kim ji won also is pretty and probably she and minhyuk would make a cute couple but I prefer krystal and minhyuk.:(

kkte1

said:

i really need an official confirmation about the character of krystal, I am very excited for this couple in the drama, but nothing is certain. kim ji won also is pretty and probably she and minhyuk would make a cute couple but I prefer krystal and minhyuk.:(

Guest sandralopez

aqua

wrote:

»

kkte1 said:

i really need an official confirmation about the character of krystal, I am very excited for this couple in the drama, but nothing is certain. kim ji won also is pretty and probably she and minhyuk would make a cute couple but I prefer krystal and minhyuk.

:(

YES I NEED OFFICIAL CAST

because in article Krystal is Leebo NaaDramabucksF(x) Krystal Takes Lovely Photo With Her Script

SM Entertainment releases a photo of f(x) member Krystal on the set of upcoming drama, "The Heirs".

In the photo, Krystal is holding her script for the drama and simply smiles at the camera.

'The Heirs' is a trendy drama about love and friendships of the wealthy high school youths. It was written by renowned screenwriter Kim Eun Sook and will premiere early in October.

Krystal took the character of Lee Bo-na. A heiress who lives a fabulous lifestyle being the daughter of the man in charge of the entertainment world. Her first love and ex-boyfriend, Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) never loved her. Chan-young (Kang Minhyuk) heals her heartbreak.

Translated and re-written by The Dramabucks Team

and in Facebook

#THEHEIRS Lee Bo Na (Krystal) will be the ex-girlfriend of Kim Tan (Lee Minho), Rachel Yoo (Kim Ji Won) his fiancée and Chan Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) True Love.

cr : the owner

AND FANMADE POSTER FROM Heirs - Korean Drama 2013

cr :as tagged

Guest Hong Hanh Mai

hi guys, i have a good News , today Jiwon update her Me2Day

"간만에 틈새 미투!! 전 요즘 '연애를 기대해' 새롬이와 '상속자들' 유라헬을 오가며 바쁘게 지내고있습니다! 저 앞머리 잘랐는데..어때..요.????

The gap between the two!! These days, 'Hope for dating' and 'heirs" new Romance, 'Rachel and I busy! I cut my bangs.. Well, I.????"

and a fanacc said she is filming with MinHo, ShinHye and WooBin so she is definitely Rachel , I don't know why Krystal will filming in USA with MinHo and ShinHye but I am so happy to see she with MinHyuk together ;)

P.s: first time in soompi, sr if i have some mistake

Guest sandralopez

Hong Hanh Mai

wrote:

»

hi guys, i have a good News , today Jiwon update her Me2Day "간만에 틈새 미투!! 전 요즘 '연애를 기대해' 새롬이와 '상속자들' 유라헬을 오가며 바쁘게 지내고있습니다! 저 앞머리 잘랐는데..어때..요.????

The gap between the two!! These days, 'Hope for dating' and 'heirs" new Romance, 'Rachel and I busy! I cut my bangs.. Well, I.????"and a fanacc said she is filming with MinHo, ShinHye and WooBin so she is definitely Rachel , I don't know why Krystal will filming in USA with MinHo and ShinHye but I am so happy to see she with MinHyuk together ;)P.s: first time in soompi, sr if i have some mistake

From Yun Son Ha’s blog. She talks about how she had to cut her hair, about how cute her ‘daughter’ on Heirs is, and what a pure personality ‘Kim Ji-chan’ has. 

Let’s hope she’ll take a picture with her ‘son’ next. *cough* 

tumblr_ms8p9ro2Hf1scm9d0o1_250.png

cr : heirs tumblr

Kim Ji Won’s August 26 me2day update.

ETA: She mentions “Rachel is staying busy,” … which is official confirmation enough she’s playing Rachel Yoo in case anyone had any remaining doubts, and we can finally close the door on that mystery. 

tumblr_ms8m1jfuLH1scm9d0o1_500.jpg

it 's confirmed that Kim Ji Won will be Rachel Yoo . 

because 

• Yoon Son-ha as Esther Lee
    President of Chrystal Hotel. Mother of Rachel Ryu, and remarried to Choi Dong-wook.

and krystal it's Lee Bo Naa.......he....he.....

tumblr_ms8wjy03BH1svshdro1_500.jpg
    cr : kang minhyuk tumblr
    large.jpg

Guest sandralopez

aqua

wrote:

»

From Yun Son Ha’s blog. She talks about how she had to cut her hair, about how cute her ‘daughter’ on Heirs is, and what a pure personality ‘Kim Ji-chan’ has. Let’s hope she’ll take a picture with her ‘son’ next. *cough* 

Kim Ji Won’s August 26 me2day update.ETA: She mentions “Rachel is staying busy,” … which is official confirmation enough she’s playing Rachel Yoo in case anyone had any remaining doubts, and we can finally close the door on that mystery. 

it 's confirmed that Kim Ji Won will be Rachel Yoo . because Yoon Son-ha as Esther LeePresident of Chrystal Hotel. Mother of Rachel Ryu, and remarried to Choi Dong-wook.

and krystal it's Lee Bo Naa.......he....he.....

cr : kang minhyuk tumblr

cr : krystal tumblr

Archived