Quantcast
Guest aqua

The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest mutia chaerunissa

article about minhyuk's official stills http://koalasplayground.com/2013/09/11/adorable-kang-min-hyuk-smile-bombs-heirs-in-his-first-official-stills/

" He reportedly will have a love line with the the character played by Krystal of f(x) , who was Lee Min Ho’s character’s ex-girlfriend. I think he and Krystal will make a very pretty couple and I’m rather more interested for those two to go have a love story of their own off to the side rather than getting all tangled up with the central love quadrangle with Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Kim Ji Won. Why pick the complicated path when there is a more satisfying alternative?"

lmao even them shipping minhyuk with krystal too

Guest mutia chaerunissa

@kryshyuk Yeah once Heirs starts there will be more shoppers lol

hahaha i think so. it is just about time

Guest wintersakuras

[TWITTER|TRANS] 20130912 Minhyuk Greets Us From a Baseball Game in LA

808093260.png?1378978844

여러분! 오늘 류현진선수 경기보고 왔어요! 드라마촬영때문에 LA오자마자 시간이 맞아 바로..GO! 야구광인 저에겐 엄청나게 행복했습니다! 비록 승은 못했지만 부상없이 잘 마쳐서 다행이에요 앞으로 더 멋진 모습 기대할게요! 응원합니다 Ryu화이팅! 드라마도 화이팅!
[Trans] Everyone! I came to see player Ryu Hyeon Jin at the game today!  It's because of the drama that we came to LA, just in time to watch the match (game).. GO! Because I've been crazy about baseball I'm very happy to do it! We (the game) did well without injury, so I'm relieved. Expect more in the future. I'll try my best to look great! Cheering for Ryu, fighting! Drama, fighting!
http://www.cnblue4u.com/2013/09/twittertrans-20130912-minhyuk-greets-us.html
Minhyuk is soo handsome :3

I was hoping that the stills from yesterday were going to be Krystal's. They will probably come out tomorrow. Minhyuk was seen filming with park shin hye yesterday. He looked so cute with the lollipop :x

Guest mutia chaerunissa

I was hoping that the stills from yesterday were going to be Krystal's. They will probably come out tomorrow. Minhyuk was seen filming with park shin hye yesterday. He looked so cute with the lollipop :x

that's because kim jiwon is second lead actress so she came out before Krystal. But i believe Krystal's stills would come out next, just like minhyuk

They already have a couple's thread? So what are you calling them? I saw something, but wasn't sure if that was the final one. 

Guest ysgoguma4339

yay! =D>=D>=D> Another Cute couple from SM and FNC! :)

SMxFNC daebak!!!  ^:)^

OMG kim ji won and krystal to reunite in this drama?? OMG <33 :x i loved both of them in high kick 3~~~ i ship them hahaha
can't wait to see minhyuk and krystal together MY FEELSS~~~

Guest aqua

“HEIRS”: KRYTAL GOES BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL

Posted by goodange on Sunday, September 15, 2013 · 

As opposed to Kim Ji Won‘s high class fashion, Krystal as the heiress Lee Bo Na struts the halls of a high school in more casual yet chic outfits that include a loose sweater and knit mini skirt.The idol filmed her first scene for Heirs last August 17 at a high school. Her character naturally attracts attention as the star of the school.Like her fellow actors on the set, staff observed her to be enthusiastic and very focused on her work. Let’s hope all that concentration pays off when Heirs airs on SBS on October 9.

46_zps33f7d5a2.jpg~original

see that Krystal wear white clothes and were blocking off the heat with her hands and there with the green jacket to protect her from the heat

LOOK in PICTURE

2013091210383619742.jpg

WHAT'S DO YOU THINK??????????????

Guest sandralopez

aqua wrote: » “HEIRS”: KRYTAL GOES BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL

Posted by goodange on Sunday, September 15, 2013 · 

As opposed to Kim Ji Won‘s high class fashion, Krystal as
the heiress Lee Bo Na struts the halls of a high school in more casual
yet chic outfits that include a loose sweater and knit mini skirt.The
idol filmed her first scene for Heirs last
August 17 at a high school. Her character naturally attracts attention
as the star of the school.Like her fellow actors on the set, staff
observed her to be enthusiastic and very focused on her work. Let’s hope
all that concentration pays off when Heirs airs on SBS on October 9.

see that Krystal wear white clothes and were blocking off the heat with her hands and there with the green jacket to protect her from the heat

LOOK in PICTURE

Guest sandralopez

i love to park shin hye and to lee min ho but i am more excited for this couple :) and krystal is so beautiful.

Wait! They were filming together? C'mon SBS, don't be so stingy. Let us see those bts pic of Minhyuk and Krystal together. 

Guest aqua

LOOK in PICTURE

2013091210383619742.jpg