The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sandralopez

twinkystar wrote: » kkte1 said:

gengengoguma wrote: »
I wonder who he is talking about being "beautiful enough to make you nervous" Could it be Lee Bo Na

me too, you know if they are a couple from the beginning of the drama?
I prefer to see the evolution in their relationship of friends and after a couple, not as a couple from the beginning.

i think they might start out as best friend, the ones that always there for each other
from the preview, seems like minhyuk still like park shin hye's character and krystal is not over lee minho
though i sense krystal might get jealous when minhyuk is hanging out with park shin hye, she gave park shin hye the 'who is this girl' look in the teaser

kkte1 said:

twinkystar wrote: » kkte1 said:

gengengoguma wrote: »
I wonder who he is talking about being "beautiful enough to make you nervous" Could it be Lee Bo Na

me too, you know if they are a couple from the beginning of the drama?
I prefer to see the evolution in their relationship of friends and after a couple, not as a couple from the beginning.

i think they might start out as best friend, the ones that always there for each other
from the preview, seems like minhyuk still like park shin hye's character and krystal is not over lee minho
though i sense krystal might get jealous when minhyuk is hanging out with park shin hye, she gave park shin hye the 'who is this girl' look in the teaser

Guest sandralopez

lee bo na:Lee Bo Na (18 years old):
Optimistic and eager to improve, precocious, good at masking her real intentions, with a great talent for making a big deal of things. Her dream is to be a perfectionist, but in reality she’s a klutz who messes up her own plans at the critical moment.
All the kids look forward to receiving a birthday invitation from Bo Na, because there they can meet all the celebrities. Bo Na is pleased with her fabulous lifestyle. Open the papers, turn on the news, log on to a computer, the world is interested in the entertainment world, and the power in the center of the entertainment world is none other than Bo Na’s dad. It might not be a company passed down through generations, but Mega Entertainment currently represents the top singers and actors in all of South Korea.
The person that constantly has a spotlight shining on ought to be her, but compared to Rachel she’s still one step away. The person who ought to be wearing a wedding dress ought to be her first, but compared to Na Eun she’s one step late. The person who ought to be the most loved ought to be her, but even her boyfriend doesn’t love her.
That boy’s name is Kim Tan. To the self-absorbed Bo Na, the good looking, confident, and selfish Kim Tan fits her as perfectly as two shoes making a pair. It’s like destiny. But Kim Tan doesn’t even say a fare thee well and heads off to study abroad. So Kim Tan becomes Bo Na’s storybook first love, and a total mean bad guy!
Just as the fever of first love is finally dissipating, Bo Na meets Chan Young. His warmth heals her wounds and opens her heart again. Just as she’s about to totally move on from Kim Tan, he comes back. He’s back with an even more melancholy look in his eyes, and an even more impressive physique.
The knives of revenge, she ought to be sharpening them but……..Kim Tan’s heart has completely been given to that weird girl Eun Sang. She hates the Kim Tan who won’t even give her a chance to taste her revenge. She hates him, but he’s really so devastatingly handsome.

© 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.

yoon chan young
fficial Character Description of #KangMinHyuk as Yoon Chan Young:
Since elementary school, under his dad’s unique tutelage, if he wants something, he has to submit a requisition report. “Why I need a pocket monster card?” “What’s the pros of a Nintendo?” “Why buy a smart phone?”
Chan Young needs very little to make him happy. Even though his mother died young, he doesn’t even remember her face but he was raised with a very amusing father that he wouldn’t be bored living with even after 100 years. He doesn’t excel at studies but he has dreams, he’s not a chaebol heir but he’s happy. Since young he has been a very practical person, he’s happy with what he has. He’s a good boy who knows his goal and works hard to achieve it.
From elementary school until now, he’s submitted over 30 requisition reports. Thanks to it, he’s learned how critical analysis and relatability, so he’s become great at persuading people. But once he entered high school, the class differences between someone who submits a requisition report and someone who approves it becomes glaring. Even if his father works under the Chairman of Empire Group and high school and is higher up than most people, Chan Young attends on a scholarship and is in truth really poor.
Even with this, Chan Young doesn’t wilt. Armed with an optimistic and accepting attitude, his life at Empire high school starts to brighten up the other kids. Chan Young 
is used to using his sincerity and it touches even the arrogant Lee Bo Na and makes her waver. She and Chan Young are very different, yet very suited for each other.During vacation, he goes to USA on a study trip and gets in touch with his elementary and middle school classmate Cha Eun Sang. His shock at hearing from an old friend is really more excitement – as the two of them were heading off to different high schools, his confession was at the tip of his tongue but he ended up not confessing his feelings to her.
cr: http://koalasplayground.com
for this description they are more as friends at first but both have some feelings.

Archived