The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

Guest madein

finally this crackship already have a forum >.<~
so our hope come true, that minhyuk and krystal will play together @ heirs as a couple >.<
i want to talk about the name for this couple~when i search for fanfic with HYUKSTAL keyword, it shows eunhyuk and krystal pairing,so how about go with MinJung or better we use Yoon Chan Young and Lee Bo Na name, like ChanNa, YoungBo, YoungNa, or BoYoung?but i thought that MinJung is the best, because their drama name still not familiar with us~

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BS_57aACQAAioVJ.jpg

Dajiahao woshi MinHe (Hello, I’m Minhyuk) Guangzhou concert is around the corner! Soon Blue Moon will appear in Guangzhou!! I want to see piaoliang (beautiful) Guangzhou quick! see u soon~ are you ready? We are coming! CNBLUE!

130902-minhyukkie.png?w=594&h=905

@CNBLUE_4: Everyone~! It’s Minhyuk. This week we’re going to Guangzhou for World Tour! The weather is really cool~ If you open the window now you’ll quickly snored because it’s so refreshing.. But you know that’s when you have to be careful of the cold right? The sunlight is not that hot yet so please take care of yourselves! See u again. http://twitpic.com/dblioh

FINALLY....First Script reading Picture

1_zps2c8cfacf.jpg~original

Slated for an October 5th debut, the big and mostly young cast members of Heritors (or Heirs) jumped into their first script reading last August 5th at the SBS Tanhyeon-dong Production Center.Lee Min HoPark Shin HyeChoi Jin HyukKim Woo BinKim Ji WonKrystalKang Min Hyuk,Park Hyun Sik, and the other actors practiced for over four hours. They may have been slightly tired, but they immersed themselves into their characters with passion that they created a lively table read.

Slated for an October 5th debut, the big and mostly young cast members of Heritors (or Heirs) jumped into their first script reading last August 5th at the SBS Tanhyeon-dong Production Center.Lee Min HoPark Shin HyeChoi Jin HyukKim Woo BinKim Ji WonKrystalKang Min Hyuk,Park Hyun Sik, and the other actors practiced for over four hours. They may have been slightly tired, but they immersed themselves into their characters with passion that they created a lively table read.

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/04/heritors-script-reading-shots-of-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-others/

1239972_507412262668830_1010729492_n.jpg
cr : as tagged

Guest sandralopez

"The Heirs" script reading, Lee Min-ho, Park Sin-hye and more

photo344936.jpg

Pictures from the script reading session of the new SBS drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs" were released.

The session was held in Ilsan on the 5th with most of the cast present.

Lee Min-hoPark Sin-hyeKrystalKang Min-hyukKim Woo-binKim Ji-won-IChoi Jin-hyeokLim Joo-eunHyung SikKang Ha-neulKim Seong-ryeongKim Mi-kyeongYoon Son-haPark Joon-geumChoi Won-yeongChoi Jin-hoSeo I-sook and others can be seen in the pictures.

Lee Min-ho blended straight into the character of Kim Tan, the heir to Jeguk Group and Park Sin-ae into the role of Cha Eun-sang, an heiress living her life to the extreme.

Kang Min-hyuk and Krystal expressed their roles of Yoon Chan-yeong and Mega Entertainment heiress Lee Bona.

Kim Woo-bin and Kim Ji-won-I are Choi Yeong-do and Yoo Rahael the heir and heiress to Welcome Resort and hotel.

Writer Kim Eun-sook and producer Kang Si-hyo were also present to observe. They discussed characters and scripts with the cast after the reading and expressed their trust in the cast.

"Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs" is a collaboration between Kim Eun-sook who wrote "Secret Garden" and "A Gentleman's Dignity" and Kang Sin-hyo who produced "The War Of Flower" and "Midas".

"The Heirs" deals with the love and life of wealthy students and a girl who has nothing but poverty to inherit. To be aired in October.

cr: hancinema

yesss ;) this this is more oficial

[FA Trans] cr: ‏@earrs10
Today(Sep.5) CNBLUE came to our attention clinic..
Jonghyun and Minhyuk came in the morning, Yonghwa and Jungshin will come later..
Photo taking is not allowed.. But why?! as my eyes contacted to Jonghyun's eyes.. my heartbeat is hu hu.
Minhyuk seems the best in real life.. They are kids but.. I like them. h h

Jonghyun is like 'Wow~ he's really handsome~!! ♥○♥' this type of feeling..
Minghyuk has really small face, he is good looking and even cute hu hu~~ Minhyuk, you're my style^~^
Both are really tall and.. heartwarming figure~^^

Yonghwa and Jungshin came too.. These two are handsome handsome too..
They measured height and blood pressure by themselves.. Jungshin is 187.4cm?! They were excited that he grew 0.4cm...
All of them are really tall and have excellent manner and nice..
The face style is Minhyuk, and total, such as with personality, is~ Jonghyun... h h ^^

Because CNBLUE came to our BR attention clinic, we were happy today..
They are not just good looking or good singers, but also have nice personality..
They looked tired, but Jung Yonghwa looked at each of us and greeted.. definitely he is the leader.
All of them are bright and nice... May CNBLUE succeed^^

Guest morningteaz

at last.. it is about time when the maknaes get a couple shipper ^^

I love the pairing of minhyuk and krystal. I'm kinda thinking to write about them in my fanfic but the ideas just drown. now with this forum I hope I will get my ideas back.

hope for many screen time for Minjung! I'm really curious to see their chemistry. :)

Archived