The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bae HaeK

214.jpghe's too happy to see those comments on IG !? hahah just having fun guys coz im watching Hello counsellor whre CNBLUE guested hihih :)>- :)>-

again minhyuk involved again in marriage..HAHHA  ( THE ISSUE: a married women who is a fangirl over jung dongha that she's gettin worse and forget his husband due to an over fangirling donga oppa**))
mc: what would you do if your married and your wife did that? MH: ***SIGH***MC: what would you do ? mh: I'd come on this show ( gonna confess on the show HAHAH ) 
 AUDIENCE LAUGH*** HAHAHA

uri minhyuk always involved in married things ..He's ready to marry soojung  =D> =D> =D>

Guest Bae HaeK

i think he's too way serious and being rock on when he played on the stage 
=D> \m/ \m/ \m/ ladynoel said: when he just behind the drum...he will change become someone cold with misterious sharp eyes...no more cutely smile eyes appeared...

cdelrey said: Guys.. have you read shippers comment on MH ig lately? They're spamming his ig with 'please date krystal' etc.. lol hope he didnt get annoyed by ths comments.. @ladynoel‌ tbh i choose the second choice hehehe I heard krystal's contract with SM ends in 2016.. will she get married after tht? :disagree:

Guest Bae HaeK

jingga8 said: cdelrey said: Guys.. have you read shippers comment on MH ig lately? They're spamming his ig with 'please date krystal' etc.. lol hope he didnt get annoyed by ths comments.. @ladynoel‌ tbh i choose the second choice hehehe I heard krystal's contract with SM ends in 2016.. will she get married after tht? :disagree:

http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/11-adorable-idol-couples-wished-real/
class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"11 Adorable Idol Couples That You Wished Were RealScreen-Shot-2015-01-03-at-7.27.01-PM.png

Some idols just have the best chemistry, and are too cute together on screen, and off! Some match-ups are so adorable that fans wish they were actually dating in real life!

3 of 13 class="slider__item-title font-primary font-quietly" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 18px; margin: 0px 0px 0.25rem; line-height: 1.25; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Webly Sleek UI', 'Segoe UI', Calibri, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"f(x) Krystal & CNBLUE Minhyuk

f(x) Krystal and CNBlue Minhyuk worked together in the drama Heirs, and were often seen together off set, and travelling together. Fans loved the matchup and wondered if they could be dating for real!

item_75410_1280px_6040d0a5498d4d0a887174

cr. Koreaboo

Wait. How do they know??? Is it because the news earlier when they went to Pinocchio set together? or... because of this:

http://www.koreaboo.com/featured/koreaboo-dispatch-announce-exclusive-partnership/

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Koreaboo and Dispatch announce exclusive partnershipkoreaboodispatch.png

Koreaboo and Korean media portal Dispatch have officially created an exclusive partnership for K-Pop content starting in 2015. The two media organizations will release exclusive videos, photos, and news articles moving forward, with English translations available only on Koreaboo first.

Dispatch was launched in March 2011 and was initially made up of just 11 staff members who were former members of Sports Seoul. The same staff broke news of KARA’s Goo Hara and BEAST’s Junhyung dating news while at Sports Seoul, and have since gone on to break some of the biggest stories in K-Pop.

Unlike other outlets, who keep the names of celebrities under wraps, report news by sourcing rumors told through several unidentified associates and “insiders,” Dispatch focuses their efforts on exposing the facts with hard picture evidence. The company works under a set of rules, revealing, “We have a set of rules [we] abide by: articles are not released unless we’ve confirmed them with photo evidence in four different instances, we do not report on the relationships of rookie stars, and we do not expose adultery.”

Koreaboo launched in September 2010, going on to produce numerous concerts, festivals, auditions, and more, before relaunching their website in 2014. Since founding the biggest K-Pop festival in the United States, KCON, Koreaboo has gone on to prove themselves as a leader in the K-Pop industry with over 6 million unique readers a month.

Under this new exclusive partnership, Koreaboo will be delivering video and photo content directly from Dispatch in English on Koreaboo’s YouTube ChannelBreaking news will be delivered exclusively to Koreaboo and will be translated in English, being announced simultaneously with Dispatch in Korea, setting unprecedented access for English-speaking readers.

Stay tuned for more announcements from Koreaboo and Dispatch together in 2015!

cr. Koreaboo

:-w :-w :-w

I had the weirdest dream yesterday that I wish was true so that it could help my ship. I for some reason was on this site on my dream. There was pictures of Krystal with CNBLUE at the airport and the pictures just looked like they were all friends until i saw the last picture it was a Minhyuk and Krystal sitting down (or rather Krystal on Minhyuk's lap) and they were hugging like they didn't want to let go. 8-> Sadly it was just a dream :(

why this pict always come and attacked Krystal...poor her...
i heard from my friend that this pict was used to as a proof of Kai and Krystal to....
will see maybe after this we can see this pict will use for another guy with krystal again....maybe L, maybe suho, maybe minho, rain...hahaha^^

Guest cdelrey

@bluesky1290‌ that's a stupid hoax!

@ladynoel HAHAHAHA

Lets wait and see whos next =))

Poor baby Jung #:-S

@cnturquoise‌ after read the Koreaboo article I thought they're hinting on MinhyukxKrystal relationship! Are they really dating rn? kekeke btw you can vote your fave couple by click the love button.. last time i checked, our OTP on the top list ;;)

Archived