[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest missmaple

have jusy rewatch epi1 since i miss cheerful YJ and naughty MH.. i suspect KS... i have a hunch that he was the one who kill JH.. and i'm so excited to see both of them fall in love. fyi, i try to disbelief sinopsis after i was cheated last month.

I couldn't agree more, @cahya! I was surprised at how quickly and completely I became obsessed with this drama after just a few episodes. I also agree at "meh" comments before it's even started or without even watching it.  notallthere.gif
I don't feel sorry for SY - is MH or DH the only man in the entire world? I don't understand women like that who can't take the hint that the guy doesn't love them and move on. :-/   I guess that's just me.  :))
I think all of you are right, in this episode it was adorable how MH bent over to try and see YJ's face and the background music was light/cute/funny? And again when he ran up the stairs so she wouldn't see him - yes, I think he's starting to feel something else! a040.gif

so YJ is hospitalized right now. she looks so tired after all the bad things happen in her life. the look in MH' eyes saying ' dont die' to HJ, i think he is anxious and worried of what happen to her. at least, when his lover died, he had mental problem coping with her death, and yet HJ got double u know

1st, she was told that her son died. (i dont believe San was dead either..perhaps will surface later)
2nd, her father was missing and then she found him dead. :((

the looks on MH when he stood outside the funeral room, he seems curious to know how HJ coping with her father's death. so MH bought her house n shop yes? i bet he'll come more often after this.. at the moment, HJ works at his company. overall, MH looks like he try to profiling HJ of what she does or talks ..

hmmm no preview.. so there'll be tones ahead of questions of what will happen next :-? :-<

tessieroo said:
I think all of you are right, in this episode it was adorable how MH bent over to try and see YJ's face and the background music was light/cute/funny? And again when he ran up the stairs so she wouldn't see him - yes, I think he's starting to feel something else! a040.gif

saya2 said: did you notice something everytime when there is secret the director write secret :the first time when YJ take the blame after the court there write secret then when there took her baby they write secret and today when her father is dead also write secret

by today episode another chapter in the drama is over I think YJ pain ended today cause there is nothing eles she can hurt about maybe in the later episodes there will be some hardship about her relationship with both guys but I think the writer will focus from now on about MH pain it's his turn now .

@saya2 i'm not following here.. so writer won script contest? how do u know that? there is a script contest like that in korea? woahhh i wish the same thing happen actively in my country too.. it can produce very good storyline like this drama u know.. btw, the punchline here, is how the actresses and actors here do a good job in making the drama works. i'm happy with Secret's casts.. =D> =D>

Wait, just so I have this right - DH has YJ's Dad in his car with him, her Dad says he knows DH was the one who was driving that night, then they drive off. 
And the next time we see her Dad, he's dead? skep.gif  So who thinks DH did something to her Dad? (or am I way off) What's gonna happen when DH's evil mom finds out he quit his job as a prosecutor?  >:)

Guest serenity003

From the comments here, I think I'll give this drama a shot :) Just finished the Master's Sun and also waiting for the next episodes of Heirs :)

Come on. I think this drama is doing well on its own. Nth to b gossiped abt! Don't care abt it guys. They juz envied our rating! Honestly, I am watching this drama and heir. Apparently, this drama has a better plot than others. L-) The only flaw in this drama for me personally is to be sad and heart-broken whenever I see YJ. Too heavy for a kid like me to watch it with a box of tissues :((  but I was amazed how an actress can rehabilitate herself so well! I am jealous of her attitude. This drama is definitely a masterpiece.

^:)^

DH did not have to do any bodily harm to her dad it was enough just to drive and drop him off cross country.

YJ get a call saying they found her dad and she asked where and they say Posang.

The dad was in need for an urgent operation to save his life and thats why she tried to sell the ring, to pay for the operation. DH knew this so by him driving the dad far off so he couldn't find his way home is just plain murder.

I wonder if MH will try to find out how her dad ended up way down on the southcoast, beeing rich and influential he may be able to check tollgates and see if DH drove south.

At the end when he watches her lying in bed its not hate you see in his eyes anymore just concern and selfreflection like what have I done and sheer determination to get her to survive.

Dont die, You cant absolutly not die without my permission.

I see SY is already jealous of YJ relationship with MH and they have not even started their romantic relationship yet, I wonder her reaction when they do start one.

The reason MH wouldn't even look at SY at least once as a woman is because SY has too much pride and wants a romantic relationship with MH but on her own terms while someone like MH who likes a little freedom even when he is in a relationship wouldn't be comfortable with a control freak like her.