[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

DH is the most selfish villain ever...oh there is one *Klaus from VD but at least i love klaus*...how could he be the one who said 'disappear from my life?'...he's not in the place to say that! my goodness..i'm boiling!

Again I was too busy to come here and read the posts and didn't even check if the preview was out -_- my work just kills me >.<

As for the preview:
I just hope that YJ would tell everything to MH and that he would start to help her get DH in prison ( well I would much love to see DH die a miserable death, but well if the writer-nim will put him to jail then it's ok this way too)
I don't think we'll get a romance between MH and YJ yet...Not in this episode...YJ will start her revange so she won't have time to look at MH that way...I just fear that she will use MH to only get revange :(
SY should get to know the truth too then maybe she would finally see that believing DH is not a good idea. Maybe then she would change her way of thinking too a little.As for San...For me it would be good if he was alive, because even if he's DH child but he's also YJ child which she loves a lot...no one would be happy if they child died..even if the father of the child was such a d.i.c.k.Maybe MH and YJ at the end would take care of San together *_* I really hope for a happy ending for YJ and MH >.<
My thoughts aren't new as a lot of people wrote the same thing, so let's just hope that writer-nim reads this thread LOL and maybe he will listen to us fans >.<

If there is one thing I'd like the Secret production team to do more of, it's to give us more BTS videos - and for KBS Drama to upload them on Youtube.
@MDSY posted this link in earlier pages but in case there are people who haven't watched them before  there are four BTS clips:
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/secretlove/report/clip/index.html

Wow this thread is all ready page 285. I haven't post anything much lately been busy. Just saw the preview for episode 11 and it look like we finally going somewhere. Finally YJ know now what a richard simmons bag DH is. Can't wait to see YJ & MH take down DH.   ;))

Guest channak

Thanks for Preview posting.
WOW what a preview I just cant wait for this episode 11 to come out. SHOWDOWN  >:) YJ will confront DH and she will see the eviL and murderous oppa not the honest and trustworthy she thought he was FINALLY she seeing what we all along know. I am glad she goes to MH in the end and say she wants to remain with him as right now she is gearing up for her own revenge.
=D>

I think the pacing of this drama is perfect but I'm very happy YJ knows now. (I couldn't have handled it being dragged out longer) I also still don't think we'll have a conventional romance between YJ and MH - I just don't see it happening! I believe he will help her (which kinda helps himself too) but I don't see kissing, making-out, marriage or babies between them at all. 
Thank you so much for the preview, @saranghaechoiseunghyun and for everyone who helped translate. OH, and @illay for posting a copy that US viewers could see! >:D<

annyeong chingus!
uuurgghh..i am so tired and sleepy BUT i just need to be here...by just reading w/o able to post is just painful..haha...i have watch episode 10 but not with 100% concentration..and i will do so in a while...
anws...i have watch the preview that u all post...thanks a load and.....
i can see an EVIL PAYBACK TIME...
tumblr_lxhvorBlC11r3ovdbo1_400.gif

I'M GONNA LOOOOVE IT!!! 

Guest liyirna

When we first got confirmation that it was Dohun who asked YJ's cellmate to stop her parole - I couldn't wrap my mind around it - I mean, why? What was his benefit? Didn't MH ask him just vote against her? Why did he want to keep her in prison? May be... may be he never intended to continue relationship with her. I think has some kind of personality disorder - one part is a righteous victim, another - soulless schemer. And while at front he visited YJ in prison and fighted with his mother about him, inside he intended to discard her from beginning. But how can you break up with person who knows such dangerous information? He couldn't stop care about her father and after prison she would wanted to live together with their child... That's it - the child. After parole's fail San would be in orphanage anyway, abuse charges just made things faster. And in orphanage he could just make San go away. So, no connections to him, YJ can claim nothing. Ok, everything already is horrific. And then I remembered that DH tried to sleep with YJ, the woman he intended throw away after using completely, - to get the last bit while it's free. OMG, I really want to throw up now. Anyone, put him already out of misery, because no human can live like that.
MH's gloomy look after drying bedsheets scene for me symbolized that at last understanding of what he had done began to sink in. May be, he had a reason and may be YJ won't hold it against him, but if he didn't make the offer to DH, San would be alive... At least he thinks so. At last his conciousness (before clouded with puppy-love) must come with terms that he hurt the person he loves, no matter what what justification. That's why he didn't say a word when she told she wouldn't come next day - he just didn't dare. Now it's YJ who's in power in their relationship. I think she already suspects the reason of his changed behaviour - because how stupid and blind someone can be? When he blackmailed her to return to Seoul, she looked at him really hard, squinting, - 'This guy... chincha?..'.
I'm sure we'll get some romantic scenes later - Kdrama magic proved many times that people that are ready to eat each other wth richard simmons can easily make moon eyes and get flustered at slight touch of hands two episodes later. Yes, YJ is traumatized, but if love can cut so deep, only love can heal this wound, Like Sy is hungry for attention, YJ is hungry for devotion and care, and MH can give it to her aplenty. It's already started - "No, he didn't take advantage of me".
It seems MH sister has a crush at KS hyung and my inner pervert is not avert to possibility. For KS it's of course Hyeri, but my inner pervert pairs him with gangster unni. At least she'll protect him from MH.
P.S.I hope my English is understandable

sone1993 said: If MJ turns out to be a sibling with choi family it will be really stupid!! seriously stupid! I dont think she's been the seretary's daughter for all these years... anyway I dont care who she has a crush on I just want her with KS lol me pairing people againn... well I have no video-preview, no stills nothing to make it till wednesday just let me dream a bit
:\">

lovelybluehoneyz..

said:

sone1993

said: If MJ turns out to be a sibling with choi family it will be really stupid!! seriously stupid! I dont think she's been the seretary's daughter for all these years... anyway I dont care who she has a crush on I just want her with KS lol me pairing people againn... well I have no video-preview, no stills nothing to make it till wednesday just let me dream a bit

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: sone1993 said: If MJ turns out to be a sibling with choi family it will be really stupid!! seriously stupid! I dont think she's been the seretary's daughter for all these years... anyway I dont care who she has a crush on I just want her with KS lol me pairing people againn... well I have no video-preview, no stills nothing to make it till wednesday just let me dream a bit

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: sone1993 said: If MJ turns out to be a sibling with choi family it will be really stupid!! seriously stupid! I dont think she's been the seretary's daughter for all these years... anyway I dont care who she has a crush on I just want her with KS lol me pairing people againn... well I have no video-preview, no stills nothing to make it till wednesday just let me dream a bit

What I love the most about this drama (which I just realized) is the dynamics of the characters. Their personalities seemed to change dependent on their priorities. 
For instance, DH (my favorite villain) come as a good,romantic boyfriend at the beginning of the story and it shows when he proposed to YJ during their anniversary when YJ  thought he totally forget about it. Until the accident happened. He was worried that his position as a prosecutor would be in jeopardy and if he is found out practically destroys everything that he has worked hard for. Not to mention his parents are hopeful of him becoming a prosecutor would bring a new light and elevate their social status (thence the mother set him up to blind dates). 
YJ as his girlfriend for 7 years; been by his side all this while through his highs and lows, has offered to stand in for him because she knew of the risks. She genuinely believes that DH loves her the same way as she is. DH is thankful to her of course. And while YJ is still in jail, I am sure both of them still feel for each other judging from them exchanging looks and DH was touching YJ's hand under the plate (or bowl I am not sure). However DH started to feel the pressure when he was not performing as a prosecutor and MJ intervention gives him the idea that YJ was holding him down. But seriously I was puzzled on the fact that he was the one that asked YJ cellmate to do sth to stop her parole. Would someone enlighten me on that point? What's his angle really?
Okay.. Now moving to YJ. She was naive and believes that love is the strongest force that bonds people together. She holds on to that even when she has to be in jail, suffering for 5 years for the sake of the man that she loves. Why? Because she truly believes that DH does not deserved to be sentenced because he has bigger purpose in life and her loss would be little compared to him (though his father was sick at that time). Plus, she had San and that boy was her rock that supports her throughout the tough time in jail. San was someone that holds DH and YJ together at that point of time. 
MH continues to harass her from the moment he found out that she was the one who drove the car that night. Despite that, she still keeps her mouth shut. She even breaks up with him so that MH would not involve him.That is how much she loves him (DH). Then BBAM! She discovers that DH was involved with the death of her father and also her parole (which relates to their son's possible cause of death). Poor woman. Love has been traded for power and pride. She was sold for nothing. She was torn, hurt, beaten out of pieces. Her sacrifice has been in vain. Her anger would turn her into a dark character, full of vengeance up to the point that she came to MH asking for him to help her avenge for DH's doings. She is now desperate for a chance to give DH a taste of her wrath.
As for out cutie pie MH... He is described a chaebol son who has no purpose in life besides being a rich kid. Doing nothing because my dad has a loooootttt of money in the bank. He was dating JH who was someone who's living a modest life. This is pure speculation but maybe he has a thing for girls that lives an opposite life from his (not rich, lives at rooftop room)? People around him known him as the useless rich brat, even his family thinks the same. So JH is sort of a safe blanket;a comfortable place to be in as he was not judged for his wealth and status. That is why he still keeps coming to JH house even after their break up because she was his hideout from his suffocating life. 
Losing JH and their baby to YJ makes him furious as hell and he tried to retaliate by making YJ feel the pain. This includes chocking her (once), throwing sarcasms and hurtful words, ordering her to do unreasonable things and ask KS to stalk her so that he could pop out at random places just to annoy her (LOL). It started as a revenge but he ended up being obsessed about literally everything about YJ. He becomes affected of YJ and eventually becomes someone that YJ would relied on in the future (I could smell romance here). Basically his hatred has turned soft and instead of building up hatred for this woman, he fell for her hard. So bye2 hate and hello LOVE! *fangirl scream*
Plus, he found out that YJ may not be the one who hit JH. So, guilt takes over. Now I get why we cannot hate someone so much. We might ended up falling in love instead. :x
(I was doubtful of the romance at first but somehow I want to be believe that's possible)
SY in my opinion is in denial. MH and SY have been friends for the longest time and in between SY might harbored feelings for him. Thus she was not against their marriage and anticipating that MH would give in to her. She is against MH getting revenge on YJ because she thinks that it is a waste of time and absolutely not a good thing to do especially when MH became overly attached to YJ (in a stalker-ish manner). She wished for MH to concentrate only on her and tried to confess (by singing I LOVE YOU but MH walked away just at the right moment). So the rejection left her bitter and she wants to get back to MH through what she does best, business. So DH comes into picture to help her to give MH a taste of a broken's girl heart.  
Overall, I want to applaud the writers and the casts for making SECRET alive and making me experienced a twirl wind of emotions as I went along this drama. And most importantly my fellow Secret fans I would like to thanks all of you for  posting insightful comments and ideas to fill in the void in my KDrama heart while waiting for Wednesday to come. LOVE LOVE LOVE y'alls!