[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I loved the head flick that MH gave his secretary when he found out YJ was helping his ex mom at her store and ask his secretary why he was wasn't informed of this, his secretary told MH that he said he should stop monitoring YJ and MH ask when his secretary started listening to him when he gives instruction.

Guest missmaple

What is the link for live streaming? Thank you!

open page 130, i can't post it..

MH notice YJ, she want to break the contract. MH run to her frustately while call her dari.. frustating MH is fascinating. MH call YJ.. YJ want to keep distance from him, she ignore her. DH call KS and hey start to stalk again. Mh wonder what she is doing and hit KS forehead. KS just being speechless..

This episode is so great so far. Each scene is like an adrenaline rush. **Spoilers** I was really hoping that the mother of the dead girl would somehow accept YJ's help. This has to confound MH because the mother wouldn't accept A THING from him, remember? He must be wondering HOW in the world YJ of all people was accepted when he was not. The lesson he will learn from this of course is, that you can't just throw money at a problem. He offered her "things", YJ offered her time and her self. She is there for the woman. Just more to make MH fall deepers. :D

Guest orangegummybear

Oh great.. DH does have the video to the blackbox that shows that he was the one driving that night of the accident.  Of course he deleted it... I wonder if there's still a back-up file in the prosecutor's office.. DH really has gone evil or at least very selfish..  because after he deleted it, he looked so happy as if he's glad his secret won't be known.DH was so smug when he talked to MH in the parking garage.

Guest missmaple

MH visit YJ's house and HR said he is the chairman. the curly ahjumma is just too cool. hahaha... MH's face when ahjumma feed him is so funny.

YJ call him to her room, she mentioned his son's death to MH and she mentioned JH too.. i have no idea what they talk about but MH angry and mad and say something to KS, but KS just silent.

Dh find the blackvox that contain the evidence that he was with YJ that nighycand delete it. He meet with MH in park area and tell Mh something that make MH speechless.