[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest missmaple

YEHEY!!!!!!!!!! my live streaming is working just fine!!!

can you give me the link? in any case my link freeze, i can check yours..

it's going to be heart-breaking if MH is really the one who took San away...but last nite ep was awesome...those funny scenes, i smiled ear to ear while watching it..haha especially when MH tried to avoid YJ...he dragged gwang soo along!! what a cute secretary he is! 

So frustrating that the live stream links keep freezing. I'll try to live recap what I can. From the little I could see - 
DH goes to the police station and looks through a video, showing various scenes from the night of the accident. He sees a few showing a black car (is this the one he tried to shift the focus too?) But in the black car, you can't see who is driving at all. 

The attorney with the glasses walks into the office right as he's getting up so he almost got caught. :D HA, that attorney looks at the computer DH was on as soon as he leaves. 

Guest orangegummybear

First time livestreaming any show... It took awhile to connectBut ya so far it looks like DH is looking into the CCTV footage the night of the accident. He sees the other black car that was there the night of the accident.Not sure if it's my internet or if it's just really laggy right now 

Guest missmaple

MH and YJ meet but can hear anything since it's freeze..DH is searching the black box file in his prosecuter office..he flashback to his past convo with the staff. suddenly, his sunbae come, they talk, DH leave and his sunbae notice something wrong with the file in DH's PC.

YJ talk about her miss San.. sge cries again.. gosh..

Guest missmaple

DH meet Kwang Min, he enter his room, and tada... MH is there, sitting.. they talk and mention about SY.

i wish the one on black car isn't KS.. his face is cute.. but his character a bit mysterious..

MH meet SY in lobby, he want to talk to her, so they go somewhere, with KS ofcourse (he never rest when MH is around) YJ go to MH's hotel again,. freeze..