[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

:-B I could be totally wrong but I feel that the way YJ currently dresses....is appropriate to YJ's current situation....she has been in prison for five years and gets out of prison unable to find a job, a father that is ill, no other family..no money.......she doesn't rely on anyone not even (in her eyes) "the guy that can do wrong' MR. DH, and being stylish is the least of her concerns...seeing her dress as she does makes her situation seem more realistic...I've watched dramas where the girl is poor but has designer clothes and purses which is super ridiculous......wow, DH is a piece of work.... Just finished watching ep 7 subbed...someone already commented on the fact that DH had savings ....savings but doesn't even consider YJ's plight and how she truly sacrificed for him (looking concerned is not the same as being concerned) ..YJ loved DH more than herself...placed him on a pedestal of sorts....even in the beginning of this drama her friends seem to know that YJ is more in love with her man than her man is with her...and then you have DH concerned about how MH treats/loves His fiancé...a man that lets his gf take 'the fall' and serve jail time has the time to be concerned about another man's relationship? Say what? DH has a lot of nerve to voice opinions and his-so-called-truths to others and yet didn't lift a finger to save the woman that had been by his side (even financially) for seven years.....even if there were a 'twist ' to DH's character there is no forgiving him. About the stepmom, I also thought she could be MH real mother, if it was possible no matter....there is secret here for sure...my biggest worry when watching a drama I really really like is the moment it falls into scenes that we have seen a million times...one cliche after another....normally, if a drama is going to go south to "BeThereSeenThat"....it usually starts with one unbelievable cliche.....hoping that this drama doesn't fall into that category.... I even hope this drama be the stand out drama of the year...I'm not asking for perfection.... all dramas have their flaws.... just asking this Writer to not fall into the Trap of the same old same old. Like someone said before: So FAR SO GOOD...

Guest missmaple

DH meet SY, does he start to seduce her? he read something, MH aslo read the book SY given. DH fall asleep and SY cover him and bang.. he really seduce her.. with that 'suddenly wake up and hole her hand' cliche. MH meet with SY in front of lift and they talk about their marriage, and DH is out from lift. they talk and DH go. MH warn ST about MH.

SY with stepmom. i'm curious about stepmom. she concern much about MH.

OMO, is DH meeting with MH's dad and talking smack about MH? 
HA! DH sees some files on a desk in MH's house and sees pictures of himself with YJ. (so he knows MH is aware of their relationship) And MH is standing right there watching him look though the pictures! 

Guest missmaple

DH's mom in her shop and see his son in front of TV and one of their costumer say something that make dad curious. YJ also see DH in TV with lovely look.. girl, whem you know who he is now, open ur eyes.

YJ with her friend, and hye ri try to look job for her.

MH is in his room, can't sleep and he get message from someone amd remember hardworking YJ. he really fall for her now. (i think)

MH meet DH's sunbae, he try to reinvestigate the hit and run and he discover something new.

DH with MH's dad now. it seems he badmoutjing MH and KM seema worry.