[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I don't know but on rewatching DH looks a little shifty when he was telling YJ San died of sepsis. An illegimate child with a jailbird would have looked bad for an up and coming prosecutor/professional and social climber, perhaps to appease his mother he gave San away justifying it's best for the child, when unconsciously he'd be thinking it's easier for himself. He can still cry because they may be tears of guilt and if that's the case then he's made another selfish move and beyond redemption.

Perhaps I hate DH so much I'm beginning to think he's a bigger monstar than leaving a bleeding woman to die or leaving a forgetful old man to wonder the streets far from home! He could be monstar enough to forsake his own flesh and blood. I need more hints. All this thinking is beginning to drive me bonkers! Only a good drama can do that.

every time when I remember how YJ and her father was happy before these two men destroy this small family my heartbroken for YJMH his punishment will be his love toward YJ this love will be like poison that will kill him slowly .and for DH I hope he will lose everythings his career and lose his son and YJ and SY even his family I don't want him to have anythings at all 

Guest LadyAra

just finish watching Secret Love Ep.6 with sub and I really love the character development!
seeing MH adorable side is fun!  ;))

From tieba baidu forums, in the written preview of episode 7, apparently after saving YJ, MH left the hospital before she wakes up. YJ went to look for the short haired cell mate and both them seek a living together from the very bottom. After resigning as a prosecutor, DH joined the K group. He began to plan his own future and had clashes with MH. After seeing DH's capabilities, SY started to notice him. Both of them became very close to provoke MH's jealousy, but instead after seeing that YJ still could not forget DH, MH feels very jealous. 
This it the best I could get out from there. Don't throw stones at me if it is wrong. 

Guest robs1430291557

oyeleyeolusina said:

I don't know but on rewatching DH looks a little shifty when he was telling YJ San died of sepsis. An illegimate child with a jailbird would have looked bad for an up and coming prosecutor/professional and social climber, perhaps to appease his mother he gave San away justifying it's best for the child, when unconsciously he'd be thinking it's easier for himself. He can still cry because they may be tears of guilt and if that's the case then he's made another selfish move and beyond redemption.

Perhaps I hate DH so much I'm beginning to think he's a bigger monstar than leaving a bleeding woman to die or leaving a forgetful old man to wonder the streets far from home! He could be monstar enough to forsake his own flesh and blood. I need more hints. All this thinking is beginning to drive me bonkers! Only a good drama can do that.

From that preview I guess MH would keep on tormenting YJ until she fully devotes herself to him, after YJ decided to break up with residual feelings for him but all those should clear up as starts to see DH for who he is and not delusion of who she taught he was plus when he starts going after SY.

rikimaiu said: From tieba baidu forums, in the written preview of episode 7, apparently after saving YJ, MH left the hospital before she wakes up. YJ went to look for the short haired cell mate and both them seek a living together from the very bottom. After resigning as a prosecutor, DH joined the K group. He began to plan his own future and had clashes with MH. After seeing DH's capabilities, SY started to notice him. Both of them became very close to provoke MH's jealousy, but instead after seeing that YJ still could not forget DH, MH feels very jealous. 
This it the best I could get out from there. Don't throw stones at me if it is wrong. 

Hello everyone! It's my first post in this thread...I'm joining in late, but I think I found my 2013 crack drama! @eger- Thanks for posting the text preview for episode 7! I did my best to translate it below. Sorry if it sounds choppy or confusing... 
유정을 도와준 민혁은 유정이 깨어나자 자리를 피한다. 기운을 차린 이정은 단발을 찾고, 함께 생계를 모색하면서 밑바닥 세계를 접하게 된다. 검사를 그만 둔 도훈은 K그룹에 들어가고, 사장인 민혁과 대립하면서 후일을 모색한다. 능력을 인정받아 치고 올라오는 도훈을 눈여겨본 세연은 도훈과 친해지며 민혁의 질투심을 자극하려하지만, 민혁은 오히려 도훈을 잊지 못하는 유정을 보며 질투심을 느끼는데

"Min Hyuk, who helped Yoo Jung, avoids Yoo Jung as soon as (she) wakes up. Yoo Jung who regained her strength, found her shot/opportunity (and) while she is figuring out her livelihood, she is exposed to the underground world. Do Hoon, who gave up being a prosecutor, joins K Group and later seeks opposition against Min Hyuk who is the President. Not caring about getting acknowledged for (his) ability, Do Hoon who is climbing up* opened (Se Yeon's) eyes. Se Yeon tries to stir Min Hyuk's jealously by getting closer to Do Hoon, but instead Min Hyuk feels jealousy towards Yoo Jung who can't forget Do Hoon." *ie: climbing up the social ladder or gaining power/ status 
Just my two cents... I think DH"s mom had something to do with San's disappearance/death, and DH definitely had something to do with YJ's dad's death. At this point, I don't think MH knows that San "died." And I'm pretty sure he's already falling for YJ. It's either that or Ji Sung is just bursting with intensity.

Well, there is something that might be proof that DH was the last person to see YJ's dad and show what they talked about.. showing DH had a motive to harm him since the dad talked about who was driving in that night and that YJ is innocent. 
The black box can film and record voices, right? Well, at least on kdramas it happens, I saw many dramas using the car black box as evidences, hehehe and since DH doesn't seem that smart when it comes to those things, the black box might be intact with all evidences MH and YJ need hahahaha

>:)

Guest LadyAra

Iviih

said: Well, there is something that might be proof that DH was the last person to see YJ's dad and show what they talked about.. showing DH had a motive to harm him since the dad talked about who was driving in that night and that YJ is innocent. 

The black box can film and record voices, right? Well, at least on kdramas it happens, I saw many dramas using the car black box as evidences, hehehe and since DH doesn't seem that smart when it comes to those things, the black box might be intact with all evidences MH and YJ need

hahahaha

>

:)

@tessieroo - Thanks for the warm welcome!

@rikimaiu - Thank you so much for the written preview explanation! I can't wait! Sometimes I even feel like I'm seeing the future episodes in my dreams, but then I wake up and curse the fact that I've forgotten everything.

Heh, "DH and SY getting together to provoke MH's jealousy, but instead MH feels jealousy for the wrong person", this part made me grin so much XD

@lizzy4e - I could only hope that will happen, but I don't think YJ will do something like that. She probably feels indebted to MH enough as it is, and she also seems to be a little scared of him. I do think that MH will stalk her even more now though, which is great. It'd be creepy in real life, but I find all the stalking scenes so sweet (is it weird for me to say that?).

I don't think MH is obssessing over YJ because of revenge anymore. At least it is not the only reason. Especially in the scene where he helped YJ get to her father, and at her father's funeral, you can kind of see his expression softening. I think that he wants to hate her, but he's finding it more and more difficult.

Guest LadyAra

the moment when my sister and I squealing at MH-YJ interactions especially when he grab YJ's hand to help her find her dad. That little interaction between OTP is very heartwarming  :x
MH soft eyes ... I can't see any kind of revenge glare anymore.