♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

Ayame said: Well this is a combination of 3 articles, but I didn't want to translate each article, or else it would've gotten a little repetitive. So I just summarized all of them together. These are JJS on parts that are translated, btw. ^^v [TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: 1) "Because I know what kind of feeling it is", is currently a popular gag/joke in Korea right now. (I guess it would seem funnier in Korean than it does in English, lol.)]
"The Face Reader" Cast Interview on SBS 1 Night TV Ent. Segment (Summary)y3j6.jpg

- Kim Hye Soo, sitting between Jo Jung Suk and Lee Jung Suk, "I'm feeling good."
- Kim Hye Soo laughed, "Since these two (Jo Jung Suk and Lee Jung Suk) are also the two important junior actors, it's very good. Jo Jung Suk to my left, Lee Jung Suk to my right, and then in front of me I can see the back of the acting school, this is very fun." (In front of her, was where Baek Yoon Shik, Song Kang Ho, and Lee Jung Jae sat.)
- Jo Jung Suk, forget 'Nab-ddeuk'? Jo Jung Suk, "Because I know what kind of feeling it is!"
- Jo Jung Suk said with a laugh, "My role 'Nab-ddeuk' on 'Introduction to Architecture' still has a very strong impression. Even if it's like that, I told Director Han Jae Rim (of "The Face Reader) about my concerns. However, I'm not worried. Because I know what kind of feeling it is~"
- Jo Jung Suk said with charm while laughing, "In this movie, Lee Jung Suk wasn't able to show his abs, but I was able to. Please look forward to it."
- Jo Jung Suk praised Kim Hye Soo, "She's a really good person and (has) a good personality."
- When Jo Jung Suk was asked when was the first time he met Kim Hye Soo, "I first met her during a musical I did a while ago. Her (personality) now is just like it was back then."
[original jpn source: (1) (2) (3)]

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jill Jung

Jill Jung said:

iu93jjang wrote: »

@JillJung

i don't know much about this stuff because i just open the yt account :)maybe if you press the title (FATE) in the video and it will directly go to my chanel there you can add it.. let me know if that does not working

Is your yt channel's name is same as your soompi username? Thanks

nope.. my yt account name Sky Violet :)

Thank you so much @iu93jjang :)

@babyvioletsthat was so sad. i tend to bump on that vid. i think the header is in Korean so its hard to find it again. *whisper* that long kiss happen more than 1 minute... (opss please dont kill me. run to another thread)

Guest oceangreen

We'll get to see his abs up close and personal???? Yayyyyy!!!!!! *faints*

Can I touch it?

Imagine that IU probably has already felt it from their all full body hugs

Guest violet9004

in a video that JJS choose IU as his ideal type can i just said its so cute how he look like a bit blank when he look at IU picture and then the awkward smile :)) :)) when he talk to LYJ photo he look really calm and in friendly way but when it come to IU he just so nervous and its not like the person is there :))

Guest oceangreen

oceangreen said:

We'll get to see his abs up close and personal???? Yayyyyy!!!!!! *faints*

Can I touch it?

Imagine that IU probably has already felt it from their all full body hugs

kyaaaaa!!!! stop unni!!!!

you're killing me with feels!waaaaah

Hahaha... Seriously though, their hugs felt so intimate... i think someone here once said JJS body is a perfect mold to IU

@yoeda

hehe...im at least free in the mornings...but I'll be crazy busy in the pm! Waaaaaah

btw, I had this rreaaaallllyyyy crazy dream of our otp last night...it was sooo good that I didn't want to wake up! I was literally cursing at my body clock just now! Kekeke

iu93jjang said:

TO ALL JoU shipper this is something that you need to see :xp.s you not going to stop smiling :) two is totally cute together :x

they just cannot help but smile when they together.. :x

Damn, I think I've watched this about 50 times already.  They're just so cute together.

;))

Hahaha...you and me both!Kekeke

Archived