♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

babyviolets said:

If you guys want, I can post the vid of lyj/jjs kiss bts so you can judge interaction for yourselves, and not just take my word for it...

WARNING WARNING.

INTRUDER ALERT. INTRUDER ALERT.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

INTRUDER ALERT.

Hahahaha. Just kidding. =)) =)) =))

Hahaha...you csn always choose not to watch it...keke

aren't you curious though? Hehe

@babyviolets

Nope. Not curious at all.

(Because I've already seen it. LOL.

And it doesn't compare AT ALL to JJS's kisses with IU.

You lose, LYJ! BAHAHAHA~~~~)

:-\" :-\" :-\"

And did you see how she's always the one turning to him holding on to him...aaarrrrggghhhh! I get mad everytime I think about it! Kekeke

Guest violet9004

akinahana89 said: @babyviolets

:-\" :-\" :-\"

babyviolets said:

meahri66

wrote:

»

iu93jjang said:

@babyviolets

yes.. that a few guy that have awkward moment with IU..

:))

i think JJS did a great job to open IU with all the skinship and we can hardly feel any awkwardness from IU now.. it a great help considering that IU will gear up in acting department too in future :)He did do a great job with her!! She could have very easily just barely grazed his lips in the car kiss scene (much like many actresses...I'm not going to name names Park Shin Hye...oops.).  But I loved that she gave JH/JJS a REAL kiss.

So great to read your posts and analysis!   =D>  
Woah, the detectives are working overtime huh!  :)  Despite the lack of bts and offcam accounts from the staff/witnesses, we are very much convinced that the good relationship between JoU continues even after the director says CUT! Their chemistry has been so good and electrifying that many of us long-time drama-watchers have seen this kind happen only a few times. Why, even some  real-life couple do not arouse such feelings of excitement and curiosity among us! Their interaction both oncam and offcam is just so natural and  that's why we  wonder if they had  crossed the lines between reel and real. I believe that no matter how great actors both JJS and IU are, it would have mattered still if they are indifferent to each other or as not as comfortable as they are with each other. ( and i am clinging to that hope that JoU are not an exception to what Sung Shi Kyung said that 89% of drama couples date each other in real life!)  
:x
...aah... the rains have not stopped and the water has probably gone to my head! What am i thinking! Lol! but it feels good to be delusional about this couple!

babyviolets said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

@babyviolets

:-\":-\":-\"

And did you see how she's always the one turning to him holding on to him...aaarrrrggghhhh! I get mad everytime I think about it! Kekeke It's okay, violets. In this case... LYJ is like YA, always holding on but always getting rejected. Kekeke. JJS only has eyes for IU now. lol.

Guest Jill Jung

@JillJung

i don't know much about this stuff because i just open the yt account :)maybe if you press the title (FATE) in the video and it will directly go to my chanel there you can add it.. let me know if that does not working :)

Is your yt channel's name is same as your soompi username? Thanks

Guest Jill Jung

babyviolets said:

iu93jjang wrote: »

@babyviolets 

yes.. that a few guy that have awkward moment with IU..  i think JJS did a great job to open IU with all the skinship and we can hardly feel any awkwardness from IU now.. it a great help considering that IU will gear up in acting department too in future

I think jjs is actually very professional in dealing with kiss scenes. He will discuss with his partner first how he is going to approach her on the scene, what he's going to do so as to get her permission for the scene. He's careful not to show his hesitation, so the girl will be comfortable with the scenario.

In his kissing scenes with iu, you can actually see his restraint, so that he won't surprise her and cause her to do NG, though I think they've already done a couple of Ng takes since he looked high strung already on one angle of that kiss, and he's the type to get jumpy if he doesn't get the scene right! Keke...

the kiss scene! JJS is really gentle with her.. how i'm going to explain here  :-? when he rush toward her to kiss you can see he slow down when he touch IU lip.. i like that so much its like JJS try not to give any bad memory about it :xbut when IU slightly pull him you can see the tense of their kiss.. imagine if there were no staff this scene will advance a lot :))

What really made their kiss so heartfelt and heartwarming is their reaction after the kiss. It is so loving when their eyes met with happiness and shyness, when IU rest her head against JJS shoulder and finally embracing each other very tenderly with a facial expression of a man and a woman so deeply and intensely in love with each other. I do not know if we can see this kind of kissing scene with other lead actors/actresses, even if they are good in method actin ;)

Guest violet9004

Jill Jung said:

iu93jjang

wrote:

»

@JillJung

i don't know much about this stuff because i just open the yt account :)maybe if you press the title (FATE) in the video and it will directly go to my chanel there you can add it.. let me know if that does not working

:)

Guest oceangreen

iu93jjang said:

@babyviolets 

yes.. that a few guy that have awkward moment with IU.. :))

i think JJS did a great job to open IU with all the skinship and we can hardly feel any awkwardness from IU now.. it a great help considering that IU will gear up in acting department too in future :)He did do a great job with her!! She could have very easily just barely grazed his lips in the car kiss scene (much like many actresses...I'm not going to name names Park Shin Hye...oops.).  But I loved that she gave JH/JJS a REAL kiss.

And he kissed her back! :x

Been a few days since I translated something. But here's some JJS-related twitter updates. Enjoy.
JJS Twitter, August 14thToday's schedule was also peaceful ^^;;Even though my condition today wasn't very good... thank you!!!Though the weather was hot againㅠㅠ I was thinking again tonight that it's better for me to try to be patient, so I can, in turn, enjoy myself.Good night~!!! [original tweet]
divider011.jpg

Dreamstar Entertainment (JJS Agency) Twitter, August 16th[Jo Jung Suk] He had a cover story interview and gravure photoshoot to mark the 10th anniversary of his musical debut. Please look for the contents of the September edition of the magazine, 'Scene Playbill'. [original tweet]

[original jpn source: (1) (2)]

Guest violet9004

oceangreen said:

meahri66

wrote:

»

iu93jjang said:

@babyviolets

yes.. that a few guy that have awkward moment with IU..

:))

Well this is a combination of 3 articles, but I didn't want to translate each article, or else it would've gotten a little repetitive. So I just summarized all of them together. These are JJS on parts that are translated, btw. ^^v [TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: 1) "Because I know what kind of feeling it is", is currently a popular gag/joke in Korea right now. (I guess it would seem funnier in Korean than it does in English, lol.)]
"The Face Reader" Cast Interview on SBS 1 Night TV Ent. Segment (Summary)y3j6.jpg

- Kim Hye Soo, sitting between Jo Jung Suk and Lee Jung Suk, "I'm feeling good."
- Kim Hye Soo laughed, "Since these two (Jo Jung Suk and Lee Jung Suk) are also the two important junior actors, it's very good. Jo Jung Suk to my left, Lee Jung Suk to my right, and then in front of me I can see the back of the acting school, this is very fun." (In front of her, was where Baek Yoon Shik, Song Kang Ho, and Lee Jung Jae sat.)
- Jo Jung Suk, forget 'Nab-ddeuk'? Jo Jung Suk, "Because I know what kind of feeling it is!"
- Jo Jung Suk said with a laugh, "My role 'Nab-ddeuk' on 'Introduction to Architecture' still has a very strong impression. Even if it's like that, I told Director Han Jae Rim (of "The Face Reader) about my concerns. However, I'm not worried. Because I know what kind of feeling it is~"
- Jo Jung Suk said with charm while laughing, "In this movie, Lee Jung Suk wasn't able to show his abs, but I was able to. Please look forward to it."
- Jo Jung Suk praised Kim Hye Soo, "She's a really good person and (has) a good personality."
- When Jo Jung Suk was asked when was the first time he met Kim Hye Soo, "I first met her during a musical I did a while ago. Her (personality) now is just like it was back then."
[original jpn source: (1) (2) (3)]

Archived