♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

I wanted to copy over @bluphoenix's latest post on YTBLSS thread:

bluphoenix said: 2234E24952078A2406BA3F

I'm stuck on this gif. After JH kisses SS's hair and bends a little his head, to me it seems that he wanted to continue kissing her neck (as a habit) , but he stops on time.even his hand position on the back of her head shows he was going to do it because he moves down his fingers a little and it puts pressure on it as he put pressure on her head before he kissed her hair. Am I hallucinating?  maybe at filming he kissed her neck once or twice after all kekekekeke . 8-> a girl can dream .

Because... I agree! It looks like JH was aiming to kiss SS right on the neck, paused suddenly in realization, quickly lifted his head up, was unsure about what to do next, and then ended up pressing his lips against SS's ear. Kekeke. Our handsome, sexy man is helpless against beautiful, lovely IU. :x :x :x

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

newbie post alert!!!kekekeke
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! I am new here. Well, sort of. I've been lurking this thread for the past... maybe 100 pages... but have been a little shy to make an account and share my thoughts. I finally decided to join in though, so I can also share my excitement over watching the Shin-Shin couple that I love because no one else I know is watching YTBLSS. (Too bad for them because they are missing out!)

While lurking, I saw that my fanmade videos was being shared from YouTube. Thanks for showing my videos some love and I hope to make some friends here. 

babyviolets said: newbie post alert!!!kekekeke
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! I am new here. Well, sort of. I've been lurking this thread for the past... maybe 100 pages... but have been a little shy to make an account and share my thoughts. I finally decided to join in though, so I can also share my excitement over watching the Shin-Shin couple that I love because no one else I know is watching YTBLSS. (Too bad for them because they are missing out!)

While lurking, I saw that my fanmade videos was being shared from YouTube. Thanks for showing my videos some love and I hope to make some friends here. 

This is the IU Japan Promo Video that @iu93jjang posted earlier [I translated it below the video]:http://youtu.be/sISeSSBoSfs
[TRANSLATOR'S NOTES: 1) I translated this by the time things are happening in the video (ex. "At 00:01") so you don't get confused. 2) The songs playing throughout the video are the Japanese versions of "You and I" and "Good Day" (click on the song titles to see English Translation of the Japanese versions). 3) "Nico Nico Douga" (also known as "Niconico") is a popular video-sharing website in Japan. 4) "Oricon Chart" is the music chart in Japan, similar to Billboard charts in the U.S.]
Video Title: Next to IU Vol.00
At 00:02 - IU: "Everyone, hello. I'm IU."
At 00:06 - Screen text: "'Nation's Little Sister', K-POP's Diva, IU"
At 00:12 to 01:10 - Screen text [scrolling at the bottom]: "In 2008, while still a 3rd year student in junior high school, IU debuted with the mini album, "Lost and Found". From the strength of her overwhelming voice and her cute visuals, who is known as "Nation's Little Sister", she is Korea's No.1 solo artist, a female artist who is loved by both men and women, from all generations. On March 2012, her long-awaited Japan debut single, "Good Day" was released, (and then) she also became the first Korean solo female artist to enter the Top 10 on the Oricon Chart in 6th place. The tickets for her live performance was sold out within only 5 minutes, and so her popularity in Japan increased by a lot. And so, this August, this lady will be releasing her new single, "Monday Afternoon", and along with that will be starting new promotions (in Japan)."
At 01:10 - IU: "Everyone in Japan, hello. I'm IU. From this time on, I'll be starting my channel on Nico Nico Douga. Everyone, please look (out for it), okay?"
At 01:21 - Screen text: "IU's channel will be opening on Nico Nico Douga!!"
At 01:27 to 01:57 - Screen text [scrolling at the bottom]: "On video-sharing website, Nico Nico Douga, IU has decided to open her official channel! IU's activities will be recorded, such as planning of the events and behind the scenes filming, (as well as) other things such as valuable clips (of IU). By leaving messages of support to IU in the comments, we can have a good time on (IU's) Nico Nico Douga channel!"
At 01:58 - IU: "Starting on August 28th, I'll be going to (various) events for my new song in Japan. Everyone, wait for me, okay?"
At 02:06 - Screen text: "IU News! On Nico Nico Douga, IU's personal channel will open!(http://ch.nicovideo.jp/iu). Videos that can only be seen here, various news will be shown too! First, please subscribe to the channel!
At 02:24 - Screen text: "IU News! New Single, 'Monday Afternoon', 9/11 on sale! Limited Edition Type A <CD+DVD> TOCT-40430, 2300 yen (tax in). Limited Edition Type B <CD+DVD> TOCT-40431, 1800 yen (tax in). Regular Edition (First Press) <CD Only> TOCT-40432, 1100 yen (tax in)."
At 02:43 - "IU News! 'Monday Afternoon' Launch Events Being Held! Faster than everyone else, an event where you can listen to the new song with IU first, 'IU Ready!'. 8/28 (Wednesday), Tokyo: Tokyo FM Hall, 17:30 Start! 8/29 (Thursday), Osaka: ABC Hall, 17:30 Start! 8/30 (Friday), Nagoya: ELL, 17:30 Start! 08/31 (Saturday), Fukuoka: IMS Hall, 18:00 Start! *Details for the events can be found on the official homepage!*"

LovelyJM said: @naebdukki101
ohgod!!!chingu do u seee how much i loved him!!!!!!!!not even those 3Pro JH club leaders can come near the love i had for this guy, imean their love is nothing compare to the one i had for him.. he jsut killed...i swear..with one stupid simel which i was ready letting go but than he had to act like a fool with that scandal..that was too freaking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(( :((

LovelyJM said:

@naebdukki101

ohgod!!!chingu do u seee how much i loved him!!!!!!!!not even those 3Pro JH club leaders can come near the love i had for this guy, imean their love is nothing compare to the one i had for him.. he jsut killed...i swear..with one stupid simel which i was ready letting go but than he had to act like a fool with that scandal..that was too freaking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(( :((

hahaha, i just realize this post. 3Pro JH club leaders? buhahaha. cough...@akinahana89 cough...@babyviolets. i think we just like Aamir khan movie 3 Idiot. we're cute, fun and hillarious and dont forget we are smart in our own way. so Glad that you jump from JH ship. i couldn't stop smiling now.  =)) =))

The way she said it, it feels like we're part of an activist group!lol =))

also @lovelyJM, sorry but I must disagree...if your love for him can easily be swayed once he makes a mistake, then your love is no way stronger than ours...it's not even close! Lol :P

I translated another article again. It's about the ratings of the drama. Maybe it's just me, but I've always considered the mid-20% ratings to be good. Or maybe the dramas I've watched in the past just have lower ratings, lol. Well, I guess it's disappointing to other people because "My Daughter Seo Young" and even the KBS drama before that "You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly" passed the 40% mark. Oh well, I'm happy with the ratings at least. Enjoy the article. :)
"You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" Failed to Break 30% in Ratings Again...  Will It End Like This?
xo6a.jpg

KBS2 TV weekend drama, "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin"'s ratings rose, but failed to break 30% once again.
On the 12th, according to the ratings survey company, Nielsen Korea, Episode 46 of "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin", which aired on the 11th, recorded nationwide ratings of 26.6%.
On the day of the broadcast (the 11th), among all the dramas aired, "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" had the highest ratings. This episode's ratings is 2.9% higher than the previous episode (Episode 45 with ratings of 23.7%). However, (this drama) has only 4 episodes left until the end. Since "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" passed the 30% mark with ratings of 30.1% during the July 21st broadcast, the drama has failed to pass 30% since then.
The previously aired drama, "My Daughter Seo Young" broke through ratings of 40%, which showed the presence of KBS weekend dramas. Compared to other (KBS) dramas, the ratings are lower. "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" took opportunity of the holiday season by catching the audience's attention. Seeing the titles of the other strong weekend dramas, it starts to get more interesting.
On the day of "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin", when Lee Soon Shin (IU) finds out the truth of her father, Lee Chang Hoon (Jung Dong Hwan)'s accidental death because of Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook), she felt troubled. Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) searched for the hurt Lee Soon Shin, and hugged her with compassion.
Original Article Date and Time: 2013/08/12, 7:31, Reporter: Kwon Ji Yong
[original jpn source]

@babyviolets
the stronger ur love or the love u had someone is the more u'll get angry and disappointed u will be/get if he/she let u down...just like that time when SS found out the bet..she didnt want to have anythinh to do with JH..lol anywayz am just saying that u can keep him to yourself..he's already dead to me..the rest of tge drama i'll just imagine he is JJS..a ceo JJS. :> :D

This is a totally random thought (and maybe it was pointed out already), but IU's upcoming Japanese single "Monday Afternoon" will be released on September 11th, and Jo Jung Suk's upcoming movie, "The Face Reader" will also be in theaters on September 11th. I know it really has nothing to do with each other, but it still made me smile. XD

LovelyJM said: @babyviolets
the stronger ur love or the love u had someone is the more u'll get angry and disappointed u will be/get if he/she let u down...just like that time when SS found out the bet..she didnt want to have anythinh to do with JH..lol anywayz am just saying that u can keep him to yourself..he's already dead to me..the rest of tge drama i'll just imagine he is JJS..a ceo JJS. :> :D

I translated the tweets JJS posted earlier. [TRANSLATOR'S NOTES: 1) The article that JJS links in the second tweet just talks about how the JJS's fans donated 1,000 kg of rice.]
JJS, Twitter, August 13th
Yesterday, I was so busy, so I couldn't take a lot of pictures. ㅠㅠ But as soon as I arrived, I took this picture as confirmation. ^^ Thank you. ㅠㅠ This is really...  the best!!!^^* [original tweet]
You all are really magnificent~~~ Ment sense is the best kekekekekeke [original tweet]
[original jpn source]

Archived