♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest violet9004

ok first of all good job in tonight episode both JJS/IU :)
JJS ia always nail any scene given to him.. this what make him so special to me i mean we can feel his heartache and longing for SS and IU is improving a lot in this episode.. her coordi and lyricist all tweet that she did a great job tonight.. she have a talent and can go far and thanks to JJS because no matter what i think he show IU the way all through this drama.. :)
the hug?? i think its the best hug in kdrama so far.. the emotion and acting by both of JJS/IU resulted this. the way he just grab her and hug her is so loving at least to me.. SS need someone and the person is JH and i love how she breakdown when she hug JH to me this show that she open her heart to JH and show how she suffer right now.. but the emotion of both JJS/IU is so strong here.. its like they both breakdown and need each other and i know its hard to pull those act this is why i think the crew is in awe when both of them act it. they both need to know each other pain to do this and by that i know why they take care of each other when this scene is done.. because they need to remember those hurtful experience and transfer it in to act. JJS/IU to me that night must been connected heart to heart to pull this high intensity of emotion.. and if that does't make you two fall in love yet i don't know what to say :) maybe 3 kiss?? :))
but its my opinion only :)

I couldn't find a YT video with the IU and LJH on Mammia Mia cut, but someone posted a DM link on YTBLSS.

Here it is:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12y68b_130811-%EB%A7%98%EB%A7%88%EB%AF%B8%EC%95%84-%EC%95%84%EC%9D%B4%EC%9C%A0-cut_people

babyviolets said: naebdukki101 said: @babyviolets. Wooww...you chronologically put it in detail =D> =D> =D> good job....well done indeed. @samsooky. I read your post without knowing it's you who posted. Really....so insightful & awesomeeeeee....i wish we can stamp more than one @tazhito Welcone to JoU....but sorry, what did you post? On ipad, all looked like computer program language @-)

naebdukki101 said: i think that chronological order of JJS & IU's interaction or weird situation may need to recorded at the 1st pageit may be crucial for later investigationand it'll be easier to find if it's on the 1st page I'm actually a little afraid of posting too much on the first/second post... lol. I'm at the point where I realized I probably should have reserved a few more posts on the top spots for cases like these. My first post still isn't working HTML wise, so I can't transfer anything there yet... I will remember this and work out a way to include that post on the first page without spamming everything up. :)

Guest rozymatisa

After seeing this scene....after I've calm down...it just hit me.
It's so great that JJS is not so tall and his height really suitable with IU (even IU admit this that JJS's height is just perfect for her height). If not he can't do all the sniffing, pecking, smooching, nibbling, licking and those busy massaging big hands so naturally that never failed even once to let my heart skip a beat and fluttered :))

p/s: It does look like JJS want to kiss IU's neck too but stop at the last moment, he remembered where he is and what he suppose to do. Too much pent up feelings. Kekeke...if there's no staffs and just two of them????????

rozylyana said:
It's so great that JJS is not so tall and his height really suitable with IU (even IU admit this that JJS's height is just perfect for her height). If not he can't do all the sniffing, pecking, smooching, nibbling, licking and those busy massaging big hands so naturally that never failed even once to let my heart skip a beat and fluttered :))

p/s: It does look like JJS want to kiss IU's neck too but stop at the last moment, he remembered where he is and what he suppose to do. Too much pent up feelings. Kekeke...if there's no staffs and just two of them????????

smmr

said:

rozylyana

said:

It's so great that JJS is not so tall and his height really suitable with IU (even IU admit this that JJS's height is just perfect for her height). If not he can't do all the sniffing, pecking, smooching, nibbling, licking and those busy massaging big hands so naturally that never failed even once to let my heart skip a beat and fluttered

:)

)

OMG!!!I just realized something!!!*extreme overreaction*

I remember back in an interview I read for k2h, jjs and lyj used to call each other with their character's names, even off screen. JJS even continued calling LYJ princess even after the show ended. Others were so excited upon hearing this factoid, but I read it as part of method acting, which would mean their feelings , if there ever was any, would cease once the characters fade away. Sure enough, JJS already called LYJ by her actual name (yoonjissi) on the star date episode.

But what do our pabo couple call each other? Definitely not ss and jh! JJS calls iu jieuni or jieuna, while iu calls him oppa!

Hmmm...curious, very curious indeed! :-?

babyviolets

said: OMG!!!I just realized something!!!*extreme overreaction*

I remember back in an interview I read for k2h, jjs and lyj used to call each other with their character's names, even off screen.

JJS even continued calling LYJ princess even after the show ended. Others were so excited upon hearing this factoid, but I read it as part of method acting

, which would mean their feelings , if there ever was any, would cease once the characters fade away. Sure enough, JJS already called LYJ by her actual name (yoonjissi) on the star date episode.

But what do our pabo couple call each other? Definitely not ss and jh! JJS calls iu jieuni or jieuna, while iu calls him oppa!

Hmmm...curious, very curious indeed!

:-?

Hahaha...I noticed this too, though I took this as him being a gentleman. In a real setting, considering their characters & situation, when the guy hugs her like that, & her neck presents itself in that way, it will be natural to kiss her there, but as they were only acting and he didn't want to be misunderstood as taking advantage of the situation, thus he stepped back (figuratively, of course).you can actually see the moment where he stopped himself there.

...but I like your interpretation much better!lol =)) =)) =))

Seriously, sometimes my logic gets in the way of my delusions! Grrr X(

Archived