Soompi Idol 4 Round 3 Group B (august 14-17)

Guest xkiseki

sb62345

He really surprised me. I was a bit skeptical when I foudn out a guy was singing this, but I was plesantly surpised to find that he sang it much better than britney (Duh) and any other rendition i have heard thus far. Very nice voice, though boyband-ish.

My only gripe is that he didn't really vary in range but then again, what kind of range is in a britney song?

Good job nonetheless.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest efflorescent musings

Duuuude... sb62345 has a crazy voice. He make's Britney Spear's songs sound so much better. onigiri-kun is good too. He hit that high note juuuuust right. ^^ Not any flatter not any sharper. xACIDxHEADx did really good too. This group was a hard decision.

Guest xkiseki

i was reading some of these replies, and it's kind of annoying.

are you people just voting for your friends or are you actually voting for the person who did the best?

i'm not trying to be rude, i think everyone here is doing a great job, but it seems to me liek some of you are just voting for whoever you're familair with. is that really fair to those who actually did better?

Guest luciferwolf

Ootch...I've yet to vote...but....

wenwen - yay for singing a Chinese piece :P Its a fun song you sang! Good JOB!!!!!!

oni - YAY!!! I'm glad you picked Only Human...you sang it real well...love how you didn't try to imitate K all the way. YAY!

fantasii - not too good of a song choice >.< the song is oversung sorta...kinda...

sb - I voted you last round!!! glad you made it to this round!!! I'm impressed for you're doing a female's piece :D

acid - YATTA BONNIE PINK!!! Lemme just say...your VOICE SUITS THIS SONG!!! PERFECTLY!!!!! Good job girl!

dna - oh...erm...I'm speechless? Good job :)

Oh wow...group B is a toughie!!! I'm still waiting to see who to vote for ^^

Guest yandje

this is better than group A :D

this round (both groups) the songs arent my taste at all... [i still luv Sou's Tower, Irulanne's sayonara arigato sumthing and Acidhead's last song the most]

apart from

onigiri kun and wenwen songs and singings~~!!

v well done!

when i finally came to listen to onigiris songs i though..WOW, im gonna vote for him! But then wenwen song's after and.. i had another WOW! hahah .... hard hard .............

Guest fantasiimaker

fantasiimaker, in didnt really like it, the song is kind of overplayed maybe that's why.

fantasii - not too good of a song choice >.< the song is oversung sorta...kinda...

Why does everyone keep saying First Love is oversung, when I don't recall hearing any versions of it at all here lately? (besides hmaster's)

Even if the song is somehow "oversung", shouldn't one take a little time to compare it to previous versions they've heard instead of dismissing it immediately? I don't think it's fair to assume a song is bad simply due to its popularity. If you could tell me other things like "your voice is weak" or "you sounded strainy in the chorus", which I'd totally agree with, I'd be fine with it. =) Thanks.

Guest pomeyy.

It was so hard to decide, I was about to cry. T^T

But I chose the person who really got me into the song and I really felt it.

The votes are pretty close this round!

Good luck, good luck! Can't wait for the finals!

Guest luciferwolf

Why does everyone keep saying First Love is oversung, when I don't recall hearing any versions of it at all here lately? (besides hmaster's)

Even if the song is somehow "oversung", shouldn't one take a little time to compare it to previous versions they've heard instead of dismissing it immediately? I don't think it's fair to assume a song is bad simply due to its popularity. If you could tell me other things like "your voice is weak" or "you sounded strainy in the chorus", which I'd totally agree with, I'd be fine with it. =) Thanks.

I didn't say it was a bad song...please read my comment...I said it wasn't too good a song pick coz it was over sung, not that it was a BAD SONG. Plus, I usually try to listen to a song over and over before I comment on how the voice sounds or anything...but with First Love...it might have been pretty to listen to (I did listen to I didn't dismiss it) but its hard for me to go over and over it again coz...its a song I've heard many times not just on Soompi just elsewhere too...I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression. Its not a bad song, but if you had a good time singing it and had fun singing it isn't that all that mattered? I'm sure people who knows more about music can give you a better comment upon how you did style wise and stuff than me ^^;

Guest saraahhh

Woah, it was a tough pick between four of the singers in my opinion~

I went with sb62345 - Everytime mostly because he surprised me the most with his voice and how he changed my thoughts of a dude singing a Britney Spears song.

Congrats to all of you though!

Guest fantasiimaker

I didn't say it was a bad song...please read my comment...I said it wasn't too good a song pick coz it was over sung, not that it was a BAD SONG. Plus, I usually try to listen to a song over and over before I comment on how the voice sounds or anything...but with First Love...it might have been pretty to listen to (I did listen to I didn't dismiss it) but its hard for me to go over and over it again coz...its a song I've heard many times not just on Soompi just elsewhere too...I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression. Its not a bad song, but if you had a good time singing it and had fun singing it isn't that all that mattered? I'm sure people who knows more about music can give you a better comment upon how you did style wise and stuff than me ^^;

Sorry if I sounded like I was attacking you ^^; I didn't mean to do that, and I know you didn't say it's a bad song. It's all right, I ought to be more accepting of everyone's musical opinions; they vary so widely, after all. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it's helpful =)

Yukita:

Your ending was very good, felt it. I felt it, I mean. I also like your own adlibs at

the end. Great. (BTW, I liked Negai A LOT.)

=[ Maybe I should've stuck with Negai. I was wavering a lot between the two clips last minute.

Guest kokoling

Lisa, I can't decide if the person on your avatar is a guy or girl. If it's a she, then she's really pretty. Sadly, these days I can never tell unless I see some manly features because of all the bishonens. @_@

Guest fantasiimaker

Lisa, I can't decide if the person on your avatar is a guy or girl. If it's a she, then she's really pretty. Sadly, these days I can never tell unless I see some manly features because of all the bishonens. @_@

It's a boy XD (kamenashi kazuya.)

*gets killed for spamming*

Archived