[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

24 minutes ago, mongkook said:

If RM gives us seconds but strong hints of Spartace, Big Picture gives us a fatal hints of Spartace! 

Should we wait for Dragon Brothers too? kekeke~

Yeah it seems the case for now. Hope those three programs to be our mainly source of SA hints. 

Despite being sorry to say this when we are this happy but I need to. SA shippers we should expect everything from the over cautious KJK. Actually I'm really surprised of the amount of SA moments given to us lately. And since SJH's movie release seems to be getting nearer, also there's her new dramas, so I think KJK might distance himself a little from SJH for her sake, afterall he is this type of guy, a bf whose gf's benefit is above all. So if anything like this happens we shouldn't be surprised it has always been the case whenever SJH take parts in a movie or a drama, KJK would treat her as the least close person to him among the rm members. So let's keep it cool, wait patiently and keep shipping happily :wink: 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Yeah it seems the case for now. Hope those three programs to be our mainly source of SA hints. 

Despite being sorry to say this when we are this happy but I need to. SA shippers we should expect everything from the over cautious KJK. Actually I'm really surprised of the amount of SA moments given to us lately. And since SJH's movie release seems to be getting nearer, also there's her new dramas, so I think KJK might distance himself a little from SJH for her sake, afterall he is this type of guy, a bf whose gf's benefit is above all. So if anything like this happens we shouldn't be surprised it has always been the case whenever SJH take parts in a movie or a drama, KJK would treat her as the least close person to him among the rm members. So let's keep it cool, wait patiently and keep shipping happily :wink: 

When jihyo movie will release ? Its wind3 right ?

1 hour ago, nrayra2015 said:

When jihyo movie will release ? Its wind3 right ?

Last heard that the movie is still at the stage of editing(about 2-3 weeksago) so maybe it won't be released this year which may force spartace to delay their announcement. 

• Like 1

If anyone is wondering the live stream just went up on vlive. There isn't any english subs yet but the phone call with jihyo happens around 37:37.

I was hoping with the extra day they took to post it would be subbed but either way I loved finally hearing jihyo's call, plus the funny banter it would cause after. She did seem to sound very busy during the call but like everyone else here I find it a bit strange that even though she was busy she still had time to watch the live stream. Also I definitely think JK texted her when she wouldn't answer the phone. I found it very cute. Plus her little "oppa" when she answered  she really is so adorable! 

Now to talk about after the call ended a.k.a the best part lol It's obvious that JK's teasing was a very playful one and one that had Haha completely speechless lol It really was hilarious but what I found interesting was how JK wouldn't let it go i think half for comedy reasons and half because he really was still thinking about it. It wasn't so much that he was jealous of Haha in the normal sense but I think jealous of what Haha said to Jihyo the word "love". from what I could understand that was the key word JK kept repeating and emphasizing. Reminded me of how he refused to say I love you to SM during that game they played on RM yet said he loved his last girlfriend the most, again, if him and jihyo are dating that would make her the past girlfriend in that scenario. Either way I find it very odd that JK is speaking up now cause I feel that I've heard Haha say "love you" to Jihyo in the past before(?) He does it a lot to be honest (to clarify saying "love you", not saying I love you to jihyo) as he himself mentioned when trying to defend himself lol That is why I think Haha was caught so off guard by it because he has said it before and it's been understood that he means but suddenly now JK is bringing it up in front of a live audience. So what's changed that suddenly hearing someone say "love you" to Jihyo gets JK's attention? Although he also wasn't too happy with Haha before when he spoke of a drunk jihyo calling to say "love you" at the FM either lol

Anyway sorrying for rambling for so long. I hope we get subs soon!:D

• Like 3

Hey guys,being silent for a long time.But I cant help posting some ideas and describtions about yesterday's big picture after watching replay.http://www.vlive.tv/video/44599 Here's the live stream link.

From 37:37 starts JH part.Haha found JH watching their live from the comments,and then he had a phone call to JH,she didnt answer the phone at first,and after JK watched his own phone(and maybe texted message to her?my delulu)for seconds,she answered it.So exciting here!Btw,during when JH didnt answer the phone call,JK said you could stop,but haha refused him and said waited for a moment!It's fun that he stared at haha's phone while he said you can stop hehe,are JK false of heart?His behavior exposed himself lol,and grateful that JH answered them finally.

During their call process,it's a short period coz of JH is still shooting,and when JK invited her to big picture,she said 'yes,oppa,so...'low voice under JK and haha's voice,need subs here.In the end,HAHA said l love u while JK said bye.After that those two are arguing about 'l love u' issue,haha said they were just family and close!This love didnt same as that love,it's family members' love!But JK insisted that they are not really family,strictly speaking,they are just co-workers.So why did JK sooo insisted it and explained a lot in the live broadcast,kk?Are you jealous like haha said?From my perspective,l also think he felt jealous kkkkk.Coz he's a restraining man without saying l love u casually in the life,he also would say l love u in his wedding,so after watching haha's l love u to JH,feeling jealous?

And the result of this argument is haha said JH 'l like u'.(JK WIN)

About inviting JH,they said if JH didnt reply,means they are not close;no close,no see.

Plus,they mentioned JH's new drama,JK said he hoped JH's drama would be a big success.Wish her succeed too!

HAHA said what drama did JH shoot?To my surprise,JK answered 'B director...'My answer seems like haha,i just know JH shot new drama now after her 29 grams network play kkk.And haha also seemed surprised that JK knew it,saying 'this hyung,you really take care of family'and JK answered of course,though not love,but care.HAHA said are u jealous,JK said a ni ya.And haha said seemed many people said you are jealous.And JK said here's some report from JH's drama,and searched a fews times(perhaps what he searched is his message with JH??also my delulu,coz if he searched SJH on naver,it wont be so long time and he seemed to cross the screen by his finger for a long time,easy to search naver in fact)but failed until staffs told them.

When about next quiz,thanks to haha,suddenly mentioning many people want JK dated with JH while seeing the comments,and JK said 'suddenly?' 'yeah''But that's u who said i love u'They said around to that l love u issue hehe.And JK told to haha treat well to his own wife.

That's all,sorry for watching my long describtion and need subs to see the whole live.In fact,coz of the episode of big picture in 10/17,felt sad that day coz of what JK said in the interview,but after knowing this live,I think l should wait instead of suspecting them anyway.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jihyo658 said:

If anyone is wondering the live stream just went up on vlive. There isn't any english subs yet but the phone call with jihyo happens around 37:37.

I was hoping with the extra day they took to post it would be subbed but either way I loved finally hearing jihyo's call, plus the funny banter it would cause after. She did seem to sound very busy during the call but like everyone else here I find it a bit strange that even though she was busy she still had time to watch the live stream. Also I definitely think JK texted her when she wouldn't answer the phone. I found it very cute. Plus her little "oppa" when she answered  she really is so adorable! 

Now to talk about after the call ended a.k.a the best part lol It's obvious that JK's teasing was a very playful one and one that had Haha completely speechless lol It really was hilarious but what I found interesting was how JK wouldn't let it go i think half for comedy reasons and half because he really was still thinking about it. It wasn't so much that he was jealous of Haha in the normal sense but I think jealous of what Haha said to Jihyo the word "love". from what I could understand that was the key word JK kept repeating and emphasizing. Reminded me of how he refused to say I love you to SM during that game they played on RM yet said he loved his last girlfriend the most, again, if him and jihyo are dating that would make her the past girlfriend in that scenario. Either way I find it very odd that JK is speaking up now cause I feel that I've heard Haha say "love you" to Jihyo in the past before(?) He does it a lot to be honest (to clarify saying "love you", not saying I love you to jihyo) as he himself mentioned when trying to defend himself lol That is why I think Haha was caught so off guard by it because he has said it before and it's been understood that he means but suddenly now JK is bringing it up in front of a live audience. So what's changed that suddenly hearing someone say "love you" to Jihyo gets JK's attention? Although he also wasn't too happy with Haha before when he spoke of a drunk jihyo calling to say "love you" at the FM either lol

Anyway sorrying for rambling for so long. I hope we get subs soon!:D

I look forward to the subs, but I’m glad to watch without them for now. I appreciate watching without the distraction of trying to read while also taking in everything else. For once, I was able to simply watch the guys banter. Poor HH. I hope he didn’t get too much of a headache. LOL. 

As for the part with SJH, I agree with you that KJK was teasing HH, and wasn’t really concerned that Byul might misunderstand. As you said, HH previously said “I love you” to SJH  in her Member’s Week episode. Also, in one of this week’s BP episodes, he said it to the manager from Breo, presumably a complete stranger. If KJK wasn’t concerned then, why now? Why did he keep the teasing going, and why did the vibe shift from funny to serious? The teasing could have started for fun, but from HH’s reaction, KJK took it a bit too far. He obviously thought KJK was being unfair. Why did KJK do it? 

I honestly think even KJK didn’t know he was going to react this way. This entire event could have been planned, partly to promote SJH’s project, maybe partly to introduce SA’s relationship to the public, but when the event took its course, jealousy, maybe even a bit of resentment, unexpectedly came out. I’m sure KJK didn’t feel threatened by HH’s words, but if SA have been in a secret long term relationship, I can understand him getting a bit frustrated even while trying to lay down the foundation for a reveal (maybe).

Elsewhere, I read some speculations that KJK’s jealous because he hasn’t been able to say “I love you” to SJH. I’m sure if they’ve been together for a while, he’s said (or shown) it to her already. The difference may be saying (or showing) it openly. Though, given the fact that SA are very private, PDAs may not be an issue for them, either. Who knows? I’m just glad to see stronger “evidence” that SA are together. 

Because of the language barrier, I didn’t quite catch when HH said lots of people want SA to date, so couldn’t really gauge KJK’s reaction. He didn’t deny, but only smiled, right? @elevenpapitus, thank you for translating so well. He has to know it’s not “suddenly,” so him saying it is really funny. LOL. And then he turns right back to discussing when it’s appropriate to say ILY, again. He just can’t let go of that bone until he wins, huh? This entire exchange kind of reminds me of how when he gets a bit nervous (or tries to hide something), he over explains. :D 

I would love to know the fans’ reactions on Naver, not only to this live stream, but also the recent SA moments. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Elsewhere, I read some speculations that KJK’s jealous because he hasn’t been able to say “I love you” to SJH. I’m sure if they’ve been together for a while, he’s said (or shown) it to her already. The difference may be saying (or showing) it openly. Though, given the fact that SA are very private, PDAs may not be an issue for them, either. Who knows? I’m just glad to see stronger “evidence” that SA are together. 

While I know that JK has openly and publicly said that he no longer says I love you to his GF because he used it to blatantly when he was younger, I agree that he's said it to JH already privately. There is no way, if they've already been together for a few years and so close to marriage, that he has not yet said it before to JH. Just impossible. He doesnt have to tell it to everyone but I'm sure he knows when to do what he should do. 

• Like 4

I’m sorry if this is too basic and/or obvious, but I really don’t know since I’ve never participated in a live stream: since some of us wonder if SJH actually watched the live stream given her tight schedule, would other people be able to see her name pop up, or just HH? Don’t names usually scroll up and down when someone logs in? If so, others could have seen her name, too, right? 

Okay. I'm sitting here, stressing myself out for something I could take care of tomorrow. So I went to IG and browsed through the SA tag to destress. While reading through some captions and comments mindlessly, a thought suddenly entered into my mind... what if JK said that JH is not a family (siblings) and is a coworker to stop those who keep on saying that they are siblings. It's been discussed here before that JK might be keeping tabs on IG so it's possible that he saw those comments and even though that not-so-subtle hint we got last episode, he probably got frustrated like, "we're so obvious now, what else do you need to see to stop that". That is, if they are planning on announcing soon and killing those kind of speculations about their relationship. 

But that's just me... I maybe wrong and there's another reason why he acted that way.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I’m sorry if this is too basic and/or obvious, but I really don’t know since I’ve never participated in a live stream: since some of us wonder if SJH actually watched the live stream given her tight schedule, would other people be able to see her name pop up, or just HH? Don’t names usually scroll up and down when someone logs in? If so, others could have seen her name, too, right? 

To be honest,I found out comments yesterday for over an hour to search if there exists JH’s comments.Sadly,after a lot of Papago answers for quiz,no JH’s comments,but just jumped a lot of saying  SJH comments.And in that period,haha suddenly saw on his phone and said JH,JH.So I think that’s JH took message to haha’s phone and said she’s watching it.Or others....but not comments I think.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, tuffygarcia said:

Hi! I don’t know whether my Google translate result is accurate, but I guess the comments are positive? 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=112&aid=0002966432

If there is someone who can translate, it’ll be very much appreciated. Happy shipping everyone!

Only six comments:

1. Would like to see JH come on the show! Haha oppa and JK oppa fighting!(+56,-1)

2. kk he said if she doesn't come, that means they're not close, hence no seeing. It is interesting to see JK's fd appear on the show one by one and also the Jihyo who's close to him... would like to see her on the show for once(+30,-1)

3. Very fun kk +something about haha(+24,0)

4.very fun(+22,0)

5. Their chemistry is good daebak (+18,0)

6. wow angle she's an angle! our unnie fighting! will always support you! Love you forever<3 SJH

• Like 8

Guest athoughtcloud1

Thank you @elevenpapitus for the translation and for your wonderful insights.

@elevenpapitus I also thought JK was a bit unwilling/unprepared to call JH up (JH also seemed to take her time to pick up the call). This could be because 1)JK knew JH was busy filming (but then why did she join the live?) 2)both JK and JH are worried about how they should speak to each other on a live show where there is no editing? (So JK messaging her may have been to tell her it is okay). 

I think the whole conversation started off as a joke and ended like a joke, but felt it touched upon something serious to it as well.

For me, that whole conversation was a continuation of what we got to see at the last fanmeet (which others have mentioned). Posting the details again. 

Haha, when asked if he is in regular contact with all the members, said he calls KS and JK at least once a day and JH when he wants to recommend some good restaurant. JH calls him only when she is drunk and then says 'love you'. After this, JK asked Haha (jokingly) "isn't it weird that you call her so often?"  JH then explains "When I am drunk, the truth comes out. I tell "I love you" to the other members many times". JK doesn't look that pleased to me and looks at Haha with a not so pleased expression. Haha laughs a bit awkwardly seeing JK's expression and JH comes near JK and brushes against him (almost like "don't get upset/what are you doing") which is when he realises he has to manage his expression.

It ended there, but think this is something that has been on JK's mind for a while. LOL I don't think they may have had a conversation about it after that but think JK used this opportunity to lecture Haha on something which has been on his mind. 

Read on naver that Haha ends almost all his conversations with the other people he calls up on BP with 'saranghae', so it is pretty weird that JK took exception only to Haha saying 'i love you' to JH. I felt that Haha kind of tried to placate JK by bringing up the "people want you two to date" thing but JK wasn't entirely comforted with that and went on repeating his point that "saranghae" wasn't the right thing to say for a married man to another woman. He also told Haha that saranghae is how you end your call with your wife. 

When Haha gets up frustrated with JK, JK tells Haha that it is live and so things can't be edited. Seems to me like he is telling Haha "be careful with your words" (so Haha won't blurt out things like "I know she is your GF but she is still family to me" or something).

Quite observant of @elevenpapitus to argue that JK checked through his messages with JH instead of searching the name of her drama on naver. 

I feel there are two things here 1)JK's principle that "i love you" shouldn't be said for fun (JK does chime in with Haha on BP when he sometimes ends the call with saranghanda, but if you notice, even when the others tell JH 'saranghae' in a situation like in a game when they want to win her favour for something , JK keeps quiet). He did say in this Big Picture episode that he believes saranghae should be said only to one's wife and not to other women and then asks aloud, "is it coz I am too conservative?" 2) he is possessive about her. I am not saying he is the really possessive type. He is okay with many things a conservative BF won't be. But JK is like that - he is  quite a character. He will be broadminded where you expect him to be narrow-minded and narrow-minded where you expect him to be broadminded. LOL I think there are some lines he doesn't like the other members crossing. KS is much more of a dutiful dongsaeng in that regard since he knows JK doesn't really like it when there is teasing of a romantic kind between JH and one of the members (except of course the MC which had to be endured and promoted for professional reasons). Remember the time KS went up to JK after the body swap comment (where it seemed like he was more concerned with JK's reaction than JH's) and after the "i want you noona" comment in that episode where Jessi guested for the first time. Haha though is more of a free soul and likes making jokes about having had a loveline with JH (something which JK may not like). So I think this was a conversation that was waiting to happen. LOL Fortunately, for us, it happened LIVE.

We have to wait for the subs to catch all the details, at first I thought the conversation was playful, on a re-watch, felt it was slightly more serious and on my third time, felt it was playful with the hint of a  serious conversation.  If like @elevenpapitus translated, Haha teased JK about taking care of his "family" well (for remembering JH's drama name) immediately after JK explained to Haha what "family" actually means (wife, mom and children), then I am sure JH is more than a colleague for JK.

Hmm... I think Haha is well within his rights to say "i love you" to JH since love can mean many different things and 'love' is not just romantic love (for the members, JH is like their precious dongsaeng/noona), but I also remember Haha's jealous face and almost swearing moment in the IC episode where Byul and Yong Hwa guested for a singing competition as partners with the members. There was a segment where the IC members and their invited guests were rehearsing together. Byul started singing and then YH who was Kwang Hee's guest got up and harmonized with her. It was really lovely, almost like a couple singing together and everybody was like "wow". Byul had of course guested on the show to sing with Haha. So Haha got jealous, gave a pissed off look and almost cursed. It could have been for variety but Haha's face was something to see. So everybody is broad-minded until it comes to their own wife or GF. So I guess Haha can forgive JK for being not so broad-minded about "saranghae". LOL

For me, there is no other way to look at SA other than as a couple who have kind of been dating for a while now. How do you explain something like this? Some may say JK, the conservative guy is advising Haha because he feels what Haha said is not appropriate or doesn't want Byul to misunderstand, but then does JK really need to go on and on about that for so long? (when Haha pretty much ends most of his conversations with people on BP with 'saranghae" or something along those lines). The second possibility is that JK knows JH has a BF and doesn't want him to misunderstand. If so, shouldn't JK make sure that he stays away from JH and limit the skinship (not invite her for all of his events or meeting with friends)? The third possibility is that JK is the BF and he is not really talking about Byul minding the "saranghae", but JH's real BF which is him. I go with the 3rd possibility since the logic and the emotions of the whole conversation seem that way to me.

Again, it is interesting JK wants JH to guest on the show. He could have ended the saranghae conversation right there, but he chose to continue with it. So it also opens doors for people to think of SA differently. At the same time, JK did not call JH himself and he and JH both wanted to keep the phone down pretty quickly. So we are seeing slight transitions in how they interact with each other, but we are not at the stage where we can say they have expressed an open interest in each other.

I too want to add to what @saissuspicious warned us about. I think SA are starting a new phase where they really don't want people to think they are just siblings but I also think we have to wait a bit longer for the good news. So don't want fans to get their expectations too high and then start blaming SA if they go into cautious mode again. Anyway, it is great that JK wants JH to come on the show. The interactions there will give us a clue about the things to come.I wish SA would be sent off together on that last penalty. If JH's movie is gonna come only next year, perhaps they may not go into cautious mode too soon (but then there is the drama)? But seeing how last time, the plan was to send LKS with 2 members (which could have meant SA), wonder if SA, if sent somewhere, will have another person to tag along with them? (perhaps SJ?).

One thing I really really don't want is for SA fans to get impatient in case the good news takes its time and leave messages on JK's or JH's insta asking them why they are not acting close with each other (saw a few messages like that on JK's insta a week back).  I believe they are together and feel we should trust them enough to wait until they declare. At this point, seems like JK and JH know quite well there are many who want them to date. But based on JK's talk about JH's projects the two times she interacted in public with him (the fanmeet as well as this phone call), think that is something important for both of them. JK must know how concerned JH is about her projects since she identifies herself as an actress first and foremost, so let us wait for her too to be in a place where she can tell her fans about wanting to settle down.

JK's talk with CTH in Dragon Club first episode did tell me he had anxieties about whether he would be healthy enough to have kids since he will be marrying late. JH is also in her late 30s. So think for them, marriage may mean starting a family ASAP. So for JH, there may be things she wants to do careerwise before getting married. Her brother is also debuting soon, so may want to make it smooth for him without any other distractions (like his noona getting into a public relationship). Also, ain't it premature to think they will get married without JH even hinting at it beforehand? I think she would do that sometime soon after her commitments are over.

Edited by athoughtcloud1
Had to change things on a re-watch

3 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I would love to know the fans’ reactions on Naver, not only to this live stream, but also the recent SA moments.

I just checked the comment sections on naver for the live video, there was 22 comments and none of them are related to JH. Also don't think you would able to find much fans' reactions regarding spartace because usually sbs won't release video with obvious spartace moments or even minor ones on naver tv and usually the news article aren't related to them (coz nowadays usually KS, JS and SM are the ones that are on the headlines) so without the comment section there aren't any places for people to discuss the moments even if they noticed something fishy unless they're interested enough to join naver SA cafe. I usually check naver tv after each rm episode has been released to see whether sbs has released any clips that shows quite obvious spartace moments e.g. the pillow fight, but I think the number of times they did it is close to none.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest athoughtcloud1

Btw, it suddenly hit me that the female guests for the recently filmed episode are the two women JK has played pepero games with - Ha Yeon Soo and Tuna Noona. LOL And there is JH's current crush, Kang Daniel. Hopefully, we will have an interesting SA episode.

46 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Btw, it suddenly hit me that the female guests for the recently filmed episode are the two women JK has played pepero games with - Ha Yeon Soo and Tuna Noona. LOL And there is JH's current crush, Kang Daniel. Hopefully, we will have an interesting SA episode.

So, KJK’s “daughter” (according to YJS iirc), his older “sister” who really likes him (she voted for him in a RM popularity poll), and the young idol who his GF fangirls over. Is it correct that Jo Se-ho is coming, too? All in the makjang family, RM style. This ought to be good. LOL

• Like 2

@elevenpapitus @athoughtcloud1 great observations, nothing to add :wink: 

However something really interesting happened needed some confirmations before taking it as true, is HAHA asking KJK "you are not jealous, right?" then KJK replied "NO", however HAHA went "Tell me if you are jealous". Why would KJK tell HAHA if he is jealous LOL Why jealous in the first place if she is family. It's as if "if you will get jealous over this tell me and I won't do it again". I think HAHA felt KJK's jealousy since the last fan meeting, but as @athoughtcloud1 said maybe a clear conversation about this wasn't done since then and KJK kept things bottled up that's why we get to see this unconscious mind of KJK speaking without sufficient reasons.That's why HAHA felt it was unfair for him to be explaining this at a live streaming while holding back not to curse at KJK or reveal SA on screen. He even went far as he wanted to call his wife to see if she is uncomfortable with the "I love you" he told SJH.  

I also think if the uproar KJK did was for Byul's sake he could have told HAHA about it privately after the end of the live streaming not openly in front of everyone. What he said could have made a scandal.  At some point, KJK was surely speaking out of jealousy that's why he didn't pay much attention to what he was saying, he was so focused on the "I love you" topic and forgot everything else. 

I think KJK is sensitive to the confession of love (maybe due to a hurtful past) as he consider the word "I love you" very sacred and so he can't stand still when it's directed to SJH or from SJH to other members. I still remember his reaction when it was Gary's second send away episode when LKS told everyone what SJH wrote to KG while drunk, even the caption to KJK's facial expression was "hate/detest/resent". He even went for a confirmation to LKS's word and stepped forward to read the message SJH sent to KG.  

Even after all of these years KJK is still unable to control his facial expression when it comes to his real life lover. And the PDs know it really well, you can see how the cameras focused on KJK's face when it was in million colors. LOL so cute. 

• Like 6

Still no official subs from vlive but I'm thankful to all the amazing SA fans who speak or understand korean and are giving us translations of this scene. Especially spartace_matchmadecouple on instagram who posted a few videos. I couldn't stop laughing at this one though. 

I don't know when exactly this part happens during the stream but someone said it was a little later after the phone call. I love this so much because Haha brings up people wanting JK and JH to date (I'm going to assume Haha was talking about the livestreams chat given JK's "out of the blue?" response)  and of course I'm expecting JK to do the usual routine of denying it. The simple laugh and "no, no, no" we've all come to know very well from both JK and JH but instead JK responses "Out of the blue? but you're the one that said 'I love you' " then goes on to lecture Haha about saying "I love you". LOL He completely skipped over trying to clear up any dating rumors to lecture Haha. I'm sorry but if this isn't what a jealous man looks like I don't know what is. sidenote: did you see how Haha didn't make eye contact with JK when he mentioned JK and JH dating? Meanwhile JK didn't even flinch or get nervous he simply went on to lecture Haha like a little boy. I really feel for what our SA put poor Haha through. lol   

• Like 5

13 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

One thing I really really don't want is for SA fans to get impatient in case the good news takes its time and leave messages on JK's or JH's insta asking them why they are not acting close with each other (saw a few messages like that on JK's insta a week back).  I believe they are together and feel we should trust them enough to wait until they declare. At this point, seems like JK and JH know quite well there are many who want them to date. But based on JK's talk about JH's projects the two times she interacted in public with him (the fanmeet as well as this phone call), think that is something important for both of them. JK must know how concerned JH is about her projects since she identifies herself as an actress first and foremost, so let us wait for her too to be in a place where she can tell her fans about wanting to settle down.

yup, let's trust them, they know what's the best for themself.

and don't be discourage too if there's almost no interaction between them in one or two episodes of RM. we're already blessed with so many lovely, sweet, and funny SA moments this year, more than we've expected to get anyway.

be patient a little longer wouldn't hurt, right ? :D

• Like 2

I know a lot posted already about the "I love you" topic of JK and HH in BP ~ When I'm seeing updates about it, I thought the conversation about that topic didn't last long like what they usually do in RM that you got to this topic-explain-get over it, but then I was wrong

because JK making a big fuss over it even after HH's explanation it's kinda cute of JK not getting over with it and keep on repeating the "i love you" part and lecturing HH!! and got to the point wherein HH is already getting into different topic then JK would butt in and say the lecturing about love and HH got frustrated that he almost called Byul just to confirm whether she is bothered by him saying i love you to JH~ lmao

I meant if JK is really concerned about Byul then after HH's explanation he should have already stopped but no! he didn't! lmao so I really think there's a part of being concerned about Byul but a huge part of him being jealous~ kekeke~I really love how he became more transparent than before :wub: then the funny part was when HH kept on explaining that it's nothing suddenly JH send pics of her filming then HH got flustered and said something like "why sudden send of pic?"

and my heart really fluttered when HH dialed JH's number then after long ring and still no answer, JK picked up his phone and started typing which I believe he did text JH to answer the call~ and viola after a minute she answered!!!

I'm also confused by JH that she got time to watch their vlive but when she answered the call she cut it off immediately lmao that's just too weird for me~

so I'm waiting for them to invite JH over and see what will happen~

• Like 4