[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@BANKOSX And that's the hard question... with it will come the somewhat cliche answer, but this is what I honestly believe, as their fan and mere observer. They are at the fan meet, entertaining the RM fans, so... JK is in working mode? He's doing what he has always been doing in RM or RM related... that is his role, so it's up to him to living the role. Just like in his drama, in which he 'passionately' kissing the lady, this is not a question of what he wants or what he likes to do... more like what is expected of him by everyone (except a certain fandom... us maybe? LOL...). It may not be scripted, but this comes to him instinctively, out of playing it time and time again. Same goes to JH, the love line gf too.

It my fault ask too short question to make you misunderstand. I mean the situation in that moment, May G have say something to JK so he push them, I don't know because they cut only push moment.

• Like 2

Ahh.. so you meant it literally! I'm sorry for misunderstanding. I'd like to help but I don't have a clue about it... though your idea that JK is doing it out of being mad at G is quite interesting... LOL. As usual, it's done in good humour, imo.

• Like 2

I have the feeling that SA will start their sweet relationship again after watching yesterday FM. Being a couple of red hat and some hug gesture and a normal (not too over reacted) MC action and that bankosx's video made me thinking about that. And the time of that MC's pharmaceutical ad is almost over. I hope they will slowly open up their relationship.

• Like 5

Love the positive thought @annatheresia :)

I didn't know the pharmaceutical add is still on going... let's see if it has a significant effect to SA interaction after it ends. Yeah... their shoes are different this time, but then there are their red caps. And the latest concert-end picture still shows uri SA side by side. I can't wait to see it merged into past collection of SA in other fm... just another one from many others. I'd like to think of it as SA tradition but don't want to jinx it... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Hello everyone, it's been a while I didn't post here. I don't know whether you remember me or not..hahahaa..Anyway, I feel so happy this past 3 weeks because of Spartace. The feels, I fall in love with them once again..hahaha...oh, did you guys had read an article. I read it from koreaboo. Its about rumors 1top actress & top singer acting as a freind but actually they were dating. And it said that they once secretly go abroad and meet in a same flight. the article doesn't tell who are the person but they use MC picture. So MC fans goes crazy there...hahaha...but for me,as I read it it feel like SA. You knw, top actress & top singer. Same flight? They both have in same flight before. And using MC pic, it's like they want to make a twist later...hehehehe..

• Like 3

I know right? I'm thinking the couple can very well be SA too! JK the singer definitely more than blow off the charts. This is nothing against JH though... but the actress in the article is said to be an A list. She is one in my eye for sure, but not so sure in Korea film world. Just imagine if it's them... oh my!

And the link; http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/reporters-reveal-certain-celebrity-friend-pairing-actually-couple/

• Like 5

I know right? I'm thinking the couple can very well be SA too! JK the singer definitely more than blow off the charts. This is nothing against JH though... but the actress in the article is said to be an A list. She is one in my eye for sure, but not so sure in Korea film world. Just imagine if it's them... oh my!

And the link; http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/reporters-reveal-certain-celebrity-friend-pairing-actually-couple/

It might very well be SJH, she is an Actress with not just big fame in Korea but internationally as well, if you look on facebook, she has a fanbase in every continent, try to post Song Ji Hyo Arab fans, Song Ji Hyo Mexico, Song Ji Hyo France, Song Ji Hyo singapore fans, Song Ji Hyo Maleyesia...etc. she literally has a fanbase EVERYWHERE in the World, oh and by the way i'm from Europe and i'm a HUUGE fan of this actress, she literally tops my list of favorite actresses in the World. I think some Korean people underestimate how popular and famous Song Ji Hyo is internationally.

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 4

Yes, she definitely is popular. I love her dramas, and her EC drama is what introduced me to RM, and JK, and then SA in the first place. It's just that the 'stigma' of being a variety show member precedes the actress that she is, in most cases. And I agree with you that it can be JH, as she is a top actress thus she fits the description in the article just fine.

• Like 5

it's funny on EC, jk said 'SJH-shi' when he's been calling her 'Ji Hyo-ah' for ages. I guess it's his way of respecting her when she's not around but in my biased eyes it's like he's trying to distance himself from her and defend himself from the misunderstanding. 

it's funny on EC, jk said 'SJH-shi' when he's been calling her 'Ji Hyo-ah' for ages. I guess it's his way of respecting her when she's not around but in my biased eyes it's like he's trying to distance himself from her and defend himself from the misunderstanding. 

I think it's because it would have been even more suspicious if he just called her Jihyo informally, when they were trying to question whether their relationship is closer then assumed, so it's natural to do it the way he did

• Like 1

Guest reikaharu

In Korea, in their shows, even couples still call his or her lover with full name... It's their mannerisme... It's not for distance themselves or defend anything. Even married couple, if they're in interview, they still use honorifc -ssi, not just name.

KJK is a senior artist so he really know how to act or react in front of public view on shows like that. Even if he's in relationship with SJH, he will still say her full name...

Guest KINGGNIK

Wow seriously the best part of Spartace is that all their interactions are so subtle that the smallest touch or movement to each other makes us go 'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". And someone post that picture of Song Ji Hyo holding up the spartace banner! I can't seem to find it anymore and I really want to see it again!! :)

@KINGGNIK I think this is the only picture that I know of JH holding/touching (or caressing... or that's just my wishful thinking) the SA sticker on the lunch box... I'm curious to know if there's any other? :)

11809824_1480580312238832_1866073245_n.j

Cr to owner via spartaceworld

And seemed there are so much more SA pictures from the recent fm. How did I miss this one??

12093649_1487698668199910_356501823_n.jp

Cr to owner via cassandra_rmsa

12142467_420024298208196_728646897_n.jpg

Cr to owner via foreverjihyo

• Like 6

Thank you @hmyhkc14 for the upload! It seems I'm forgetful after all... LOL. Yeah, so she did held a SA banner in a fan meet. She held a SPARTACE banner! And look at that wide smile... Now I wonder if we'll ever get to hear her says SPARTACE! to our faces :D

• Like 2

Brand-new member here :) Actually I knew about Running  man around 2 years ago. But after watching Ep 1 (without Ji Hyo) I was so surprised with the "betrayal" " bad-mouthing" "violence" that I saw on screen so I decided to drop. 4 months ago I was so bored that I searched for some game shows to kill my time and I stumped on RM again. This time I decided to watch the latest episode ( ep 153 as I remember) and I found it quite interesting so I continue watching backward. At first my favorite is the Giraffe, but soon later I am totally into Ji Hyo. Because I watched from the latest episode, I found the interaction and mutual understanding among RM members adorable, but I did not question about it. I think MC is funny, but they are just scripted to make the show more interesting.

I searched google to get more information about Mong Ji, and just then I found out about Spartace. After watching few fan-made clips about them, I just realized that I missed some important  things because I watched RM too fast. Then I dropped at ep 180 and started watching from Ep 2 onward so that I can see the development of SA, slowly and clearly. And I am so glad I did that. I finished watching all 269 eps of RM in 4 months.

Google also lead me to this thread. I was so curious that I started reading from page 1, and in 2 weeks I have gone through all 514 pages. I read all those 10000 posts, watched all the links that you posted, and giggled at every delulu that you wrote. Now as I reach page 514, I found out that the topic is so quite recently and that I will surely miss all the things here.

I am sorry for my long post. In a nutshell, I want to thank you all for all your contribution and I hope that the topic will become "hot" again so that I will have many other "giggling moments". SA is the first and only ship that I ever board, so I really really hope for a good ending for us and for all RM members :)
Edited by XuanNguyet
  • Like 13