[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Looking at both aces, I can see that JH is really in a deep slumber whereas JK, well, not too sure. Did he smile in his sleep? Seemed like he's just torturing Haha with his surely heavy head LOL! And I remember he did fall asleep in ep 165 out of boredom..

JKasleep_zpsvyv96jat.png

Anyway, although SA interactions are quite minimum in this ep, from screenshots that I've seen, she is always in high spirit and smiling widely whenever JK is near... which is awesome in my book. :)

Yes, he said good job. But I think he only needed to say it without did that hand gesture to kwangso. He saw kwangso a little got emotional too and felt in pain at his arm, that was why he did that hand gesture to kwangso to calm down his upset feeling to ji hyo and maybe said sorry by whispering to him. That is what I thought about it.

This is interesting! I can't wait to watch this when the subbed one is out. :)

So he was like... 'please excuse you noona, Kwangsoo-ya... just bear with it or you'll get hit even worse!'

Poor KS though... LOL

Sleepy Aces... 

And this is purely my very own unbiased observation... their poses showed their comfort level.

Jk is hugging Haha and leaning his head towards him = he's comfortable with Haha and wants to distance himself from that lady at the same time.

JH is sleeping with her head and body slightly angled to her left = she's not so comfortable with the person on her right...maybe?

Okay, gotta watch that scenes in a longer version later! :D

hello.. im new running man fans, after i watched it for the first time, i love it! then i watched the previous episodes marathon! i just knew that there's monday couple, but i think i prefer the chemistry between Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, after a month watched the previous episodes, aaaahh.... it cant be! right now, before i write this post, i opened "google" and write "Jong Kook and Ji Hyo", and i found this soompi thread,

Untitleddv_zpswddhcht5.jpg

now i just know that their nickname are "Spartace Couple"

yaeeeyyyy... love love love... they should be date,,, ;)

Guest o_simply

I don't no whether they (KJK and SJH) intentionally do it... I mean how come they keep teasing all the way on the screen... Don't they seriously no about us who are always stalking for their moments??? What about the other casts? Why don't they bother teasing the two lovebirds like the way they used to do on KJK with other female guests??? Or they (the other casts) want to give them time being intimate since they know the two lovebirds are deadly busy with their schedules??? I'm deadly curious!!!

I just watched the recent episode, sad there's no much interaction between our SA (i can't even remember any scene that they talked) but I have some delulus kekeke

1. After the girl guest (KJK and Haha's partner) fell on the pyramid game, KJK didn't help her to stand up instead he went to JH's place but it was cut and the next scene shows JH helped the female guest. My delulu KJK didn't help the guest though we all know he is very gentleman because other members keeps on teasing him and he doesn't want to hurt JH.

2. KJK once said that JH is good in pissing other, well I agree I also notice that when JH is jealous she will do something that will pissed KJK. Before the guest and KJK play the pyramid game other members keep on teasing KJK and the girl, and when the girl on YJS's team played guitar JH tried to pissed KJK by dancing with G* she even make a glance at KJK while dancing

3. At the last part when KJK's team won, JH comments "you two can now get married"... what is she bitter or jealous kekeke.. she is now like KJK who always pushed her to G* but their tone seems to be sarcastic... Last week it was KJK who seems to be jealous and now it seems it JH's turn... the jealous couple kekeke

4. While SA were hiding no one asked where are they except for the female guest (KJK partner) that notice that JH is missing... maybe RM members are used to these scene where our SA are always missing and they are always together kekeke

sorry for all my delulus... SpartAce Fighting...

• Like 1

hii everyone...im new here :D

its been a long time since i saw spartace fans.

i've been a spartace fans since isubs spartace forum only have 1 page, and a silent reader there ahahaha, but been busy with work for a while :(

and im amazing with this couple growth :)

2. KJK once said that JH is good in pissing other, well I agree I also notice that when JH is jealous she will do something that will pissed KJK. Before the guest and KJK play the pyramid game other members keep on teasing KJK and the girl, and when the girl on YJS's team played guitar JH tried to pissed KJK by dancing with G* she even make a glance at KJK while dancing

well for this point, IIRC, when KJK has this "romance" thing with the guest, JH sometimes do something too with G*, like at the ending when uhm jung hwa as a guest, JH held G* really tightly...

and sry for bad english :(

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

Pheww a little by little i realized rm pd cut alot of SA moments like that one in melbourne when JK and JH met and hugged and many more.. if u guys have more bts of SA please do share

Pheww a little by little i realized rm pd cut alot of SA moments like that one in melbourne when JK and JH met and hugged and many more.. if u guys have more bts of SA please do share

Lol. If the pd doesn't cut out any of SA moment, then it will be SA special in every episode. :D

One SA moment that I think was cut out was in ep 162. If my memory serves me right, it was supposed to be of JH and JK's group together in one vehicle but wasn't shown. And other memorable SA's RM bts is this one, from fan cam during filming of ep 72..

fancamHK_zpsurgk43e3.gif

Credit to spartacejj

I think RM PD seldom to cut off JH interaction with others man (RM members /guests), but when it comes to JK, they will give them a "special treatment" thats why it make some people starts curious about them, if there was nothing special why PD needs to keep cutting off their scene. A big question mark and only they know the answer.

Btw this is the line up from this week filming

YJs-JSJ

KS - Park ye jin

G - shin she kyung

JK - yoon seo jin

hh-jh

I think RM PD seldom to cut off JH interaction with others man (RM members /guests), but when it comes to JK, they will give them a "special treatment" thats why it make some people starts curious about them, if there was nothing special why PD needs to keep cutting off their scene. A big question mark and only they know the answer.

Btw this is the line up from this week filming

YJs-JSJ

KS - Park ye jin

G - shin she kyung

JK - yoon seo jin

hh-jh

So it was JH-JSJ phase, now we have JH-Haha phase... well I hope she'll also have JH-YJS phase after this! Candy-alliance will be hilarious... LOL

Another memorable SA's RM bts from fan cam, ep 215

armed1_zpsmlpbapqv.gifarmed2_zpsr8anlhez.gifarmed3_zpss0oof4c8.gif

BTS1_zpsaid758ux.gifBTS2_zpsal7bp20t.gif

BTS3_zpsbeng60d3.gifBTS4_zpscqxnc4vi.gif

Credits as tagged

Oh gosh!!! SPARTACE FIGHTING!!!

THX @wanz for the photos... anyway,m can u translate what Haha said?

I don't know the language.. so sorry! Maybe anyone who does can help translating it instead :)

Anyhow, it was said that Haha wanted JK to do that to him too, only to be ignored by JK... LOL

One SA moment that I think was cut out was in ep 162. If my memory serves me right, it was supposed to be of JH and JK's group together in one vehicle but wasn't shown. And other memorable SA's RM bts is this one, from fan cam during filming of ep 72..

Credit to spartacejj

scenes like this is the reason why I started following spartace without any influence from other SA fans and fora. just like what is shown in this attachment, for a successfully accomplished mission, a high five between KJK and SJH will do... but clasping hands and intertwining fingers especially from KJK who is very very shy and mannered in the presence of women, this shows something.

I can understand others saying that they're as close as family, and others saying that it's just the camera angle, etc... but the back hug that happened when suzy was the guest (ep 155, if I remember right) was totally uncalled for... if you guys remember that scene, KJK can simply drag SJH on her shoulders with his big arms but he hugged her from behind... he even looked flustered himself since he gave the cameras a quick glance... as we have seen KJK from ep1, he's not the type to lose himself even with the prettiest guests.

and about JH being paired with HH lately... I understand that the JH-KG tandem is being avoided because of the recent photo scandal... but there's actaully no reason to avoid the JH-JK pairing unless they are being careful of something else.

• Like 1