[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@airplanegirl : I feel the same.. I accepted that since join RM gary, jihyo and kwangsoo gain more popularity.

But this news doesnt make sense when it comes to Yoo Jae suk and Kim Jong Kook. Are they doubting Yoo Jae suk as National MC for years? Even if he isn't join in RM he is still popular as Korean Variety Show Pride.. Xman, Family Outing and IC, he did it.

Same as Jongkook, he already famous as a singer before this show.

I have no idea why that "shadow" always make a bad comment to Korea RM.

sometimes I feel how pity jongkook. He has to go Korea-China-Korea to filming with them, to support their project, to help their program but then... Dang!

Its too much.. >.<

@airplanegirl : I feel the same.. I accepted that since join RM gary, jihyo and kwangsoo gain more popularity.

But this news doesnt make sense when it comes to Yoo Jae suk and Kim Jong Kook. Are they doubting Yoo Jae suk as National MC for years? Even if he isn't join in RM he is still popular as Korean Variety Show Pride.. Xman, Family Outing and IC, he did it.

Same as Jongkook, he already famous as a singer before this show.

I have no idea why that "shadow" always make a bad comment to Korea RM.

sometimes I feel how pity jongkook. He has to go Korea-China-Korea to filming with them, to support their project, to help their program but then... Dang!

Its too much.. >.<

Don't forget about our dear Wangko Hyung! He wasn't the nation's mc but he wasn't a small fry either. He hosted some of the top shows in Korea before Running Man like Heroine 6 and Star Golden Bell just to name a few. 

@airplanegirl absolutely.. I just wondering, will they find a cast member like sukjin oppa?

A 50 y/o man who can fight with young idol, who never give up with his mission eventhough he had a weak chracter but he also can bringing much laughter to us at the same time.

that's the thing with the mainland Chinese, most of them are too frank to the point of being rude.

I remember liking a china actor but then one fine day on a variety show, he actually throw a small prop to another male celeb nxt to him out of anger. everyone on the program was shell shocked with his behaviour.

even before the creation of CRM, china fans of KRM was very against the creation. now we can see how ungrateful they can be. then again its just one member of the cast saying this, the rest may not be so overboard

11062822_457312244419234_716243872412846

Kim Jong Kook has finished preparations for his mini album. He has already sent out his mini-albums as gifts to his close friends, so it's likely we can anticipate it's release. 

JK's Baidu Bar will have a mass order for it. And it seems JK himself has confirmed it. 

Translated by: dessie @ SA Proboards. 

Just to correct you. I did not translate the 'running' part cause I felt it was unnecesary. The 'ong-nim' part was noticed by the Korean fans themselves. The full contact is '

김종국옹_런 닝. Plus this 'evidence' is not new. 'Ong-nim' is not aegyo or slang. 'Ong-nim' literally means 'white haired man' in formal language. 

But I feel that you have missed the point of this post. It was a post to show that Jihyo has always affectionately called JK an 'old man'. 

No i got the point of the post i just wanted to state that in the phone its not old man at the end but running. i figured you didnt make this and was in no way trying to correct you nor did i say at any point you were incorrect or that you made a mistake in something you wrote. if there was anymiscommunication i apologize on my part

Kim Jong Kook has finished preparations for his mini album. He has already sent out his mini-albums as gifts to his close friends, so it's likely we can anticipate it's release. 

JK's Baidu Bar will have a mass order for it. And it seems JK himself has confirmed it. 

Translated by: dessie @ SA Proboards. 

Awesome news! :)

I have a feeling the songs will not only be great, but there'll not be some about heartaches...just like in his previous albums.

(Of course I can be wrong though... LOL)

Guest tiffanyn

excuse me ! Do you know speak Korean ?

Can you translate for at 5:00 ? JH say that it...but i can't understand...Thanks a lot

Guest o_simply

I dont know how to upload the photo. Anyway, I rewatched RM e207 and noticed our SA moment. It was when they were in the bus after they have just finished mission 1.

What are they (KJK and SJH) doing? Messaging??? lol

I find something interesting scene in today (238) episode. After kwang so being beaten by ji hyo, looked whose said sorry to kwang so. It's jk who apologized of what jh did to him. That's what I think about that scene. I guess jh really felt tired or little upset after fell down several times in the first round of the games. .

Guest o_simply

M deadly looking forward to seeing the new RM episodes because I believe there are going to be more and more SA moments. They are just too busy with their work that they can't meet up outside... SA fighting!!!

I find something interesting scene in today (238) episode. After kwang so being beaten by ji hyo, looked whose said sorry to kwang so. It's jk who apologized of what jh did to him. That's what I think about that scene. I guess jh really felt tired or little upset after fell down several times in the first round of the games. .

I've just watched raw file and I only know just a few common korean words.
if i'm not mistaken I think JK said Jalhanda (well done)  to kwangsoo.

can't wait for eng sub :) 

Guest runninggirl6

I've just watched raw file and I only know just a few common korean words.
if i'm not mistaken I think JK said Jalhanda (well done)  to kwangsoo.

can't wait for eng sub :) 

Yeah, he said good job.

Yeah, he said good job.

Yes, he said good job. But I think he only needed to say it without did that hand gesture to kwangso. He saw kwangso a little got emotional too and felt in pain at his arm, that was why he did that hand gesture to kwangso to calm down his upset feeling to ji hyo and maybe said sorry by whispering to him. That is what I thought about it.

arghh. You guys makes me curious. Makes me want to watch it when i'm bz right now. And, i think i never saw jk fall asleep in running man before (or did i missed it?) Did he really in a deep sleep or he just playing around? :-?