[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

HI guys one of my first post on the thread if not my first. I just want to say is it me or has no one heard about Jihyo and Jong Kooks whereabouts. its almost reaching a week and we all no that Saturday is valentines day. not to say they will be ot of Korea that long but its starting to get interesting. Thats assuming they arent in KOrea at least i never heard of them coming back and its usually posted on tumblr or here 

SureworxM said: @MariaG thank you for pointing this out... I definitely agree in what you've said... I know a lot of SA supporters also want share their views and opinions but afraid to be bashed... I think it's best to make a rules in posting our comment, and maybe if someone post inappropriate comment let's not bash it right away, maybe we can just call the attention of the person thru private message.

SpartAce are known for having a big heart and being considerate for others... you see how much they sacrifice their feelings and physical health for others... being SA shipper let's make them our role models and maintain a happy and friendly atmosphere here

bdw this picture make me smile this morning that's why I also want to share this...
10525507_922803807779262_1953724287_n.jp
credit as tagged

Spread the love... SpartAce fighting!!!

Talking about being considerate, is posting negative thoughts considered as one? Do you know how many people you bother by stating a point not supporting of SA? Do you know how other shippers laugh seeing our doubt in our own couple? Do you want to chase us, SA lovers away to ship other couple, say MC or Jongyoon instead? Because we ourselves didn't believe in SA in the first place. Language has never bothered me, its the content that matter. Well, maybe after 1500 plus posts, I should try be quiet and just observes instead... good day to all! :)

MaK08 said: HI guys one of my first post on the thread if not my first. I just want to say is it me or has no one heard about Jihyo and Jong Kooks whereabouts. its almost reaching a week and we all no that Saturday is valentines day. not to say they will be ot of Korea that long but its starting to get interesting. Thats assuming they arent in KOrea at least i never heard of them coming back and its usually posted on tumblr or here 

WanZ said: Talking about being considerate, is posting negative thoughts considered as one? Do you know how many people you bother by stating a point not supporting of SA? Do you know how other shippers laugh seeing our doubt in our own couple? Do you want to chase us, SA lovers away to ship other couple, say MC or Jongyoon instead? Because we ourselves didn't believe in SA in the first place. Language has never bothered me, its the content that matter. Well, maybe after 1500 plus posts, I should try be quiet and just observes instead... good day to all! :)

Guest ligercouple

@MariaG what "neighbor charles" means? Is it a show? Did he participate in it? And sorry my hands is rushing to type a word and accidentally click off topic on your comment...forgive me...hehe

ligercouple said: @MariaG what "neighbor charles" means? Is it a show? Did he participate in it? And sorry my hands is rushing to type a word and accidentally click off topic on your comment...forgive me...hehe

[기사] 김종국, '윤은혜 소환운동' 사과 "의도치 않게 피해 줘 미안" [News] Kim Jong Kook, "Sorry for giving unintentional harm" to 'Yoon Eun Hye Summon Movement' Article link: http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1486239.htm [Translation] Kim Jong Kook " I hope you will accept with deep understanding and without misunderstanding" Singer Kim Jong Kook delivers a sorry heart to Yoon Eun Hye for the 'Yoon Eun Hye in Running Man's Summon Movement' on SNS. Kim Jong Kok on the 10th through the company said "I am thankful for giving me many help on the past variety program and I am sorry that it seems that I have given the other party burden and made her uncomfortable when I unintentionally mentioned her name" Followed by "Those enjoyable moments were memories on broadcasts but I am worried if those had put Yoon Eun Hye in an uncomfortable situation" Kim Jong Kook also expressed apologies to the audience and the internet users who have spread the "Yoon Eun Hye in Running Man Summon Movement". He said with thoughts to the current situation, "While I am thankful that many people are still concerned and missed those even though it has past a long time ago, I am sorry to those who seems that they are uncomfortable with it. I hope you will accept with deep understanding and without misunderstanding." On last month's 26th and the past 2nd of 'Healing Camp' after referring to Yoon Eun Hye, "Yoon Eun Hye in Running Man Summon Movement" was started on the audience's demand. Especially after the broadcast of the past episode of 'Healing Camp', on SBS's official SNS, a tweet was posted, "Retweet 10,000 times to bring Yoon Eun Hye in Running Man" and it received a heated response. However, Yoon Eun Hye made no response, and this event was started without Yoon Eun Hye's consultation. Some internet users saw the response and was shocked, "Is this summon movement a 'forced appearance' or not?" Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye is sorry for the unexpected situation. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye formed a love line in the 2006 SBS 'Good Sunday -X Man "and gained popularity. After that, 'Good Sunday Running Man' that Kim Jong Kook is appearing in, the story of Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye kept appearing again. Especially when Kim Jong Kook picked Yoon Eun Hye as his ideal type through the 'Ideal Type World Cup' in 'Healing Camp' and that gained a lot of interest. (Translated by KJKINTL)

sexybench said: [기사] 김종국, '윤은혜 소환운동' 사과 "의도치 않게 피해 줘 미안" [News] Kim Jong Kook, "Sorry for giving unintentional harm" to 'Yoon Eun Hye Summon Movement' Article link: http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1486239.htm [Translation] Kim Jong Kook " I hope you will accept with deep understanding and without misunderstanding" Singer Kim Jong Kook delivers a sorry heart to Yoon Eun Hye for the 'Yoon Eun Hye in Running Man's Summon Movement' on SNS. Kim Jong Kok on the 10th through the company said "I am thankful for giving me many help on the past variety program and I am sorry that it seems that I have given the other party burden and made her uncomfortable when I unintentionally mentioned her name" Followed by "Those enjoyable moments were memories on broadcasts but I am worried if those had put Yoon Eun Hye in an uncomfortable situation" Kim Jong Kook also expressed apologies to the audience and the internet users who have spread the "Yoon Eun Hye in Running Man Summon Movement". He said with thoughts to the current situation, "While I am thankful that many people are still concerned and missed those even though it has past a long time ago, I am sorry to those who seems that they are uncomfortable with it. I hope you will accept with deep understanding and without misunderstanding." On last month's 26th and the past 2nd of 'Healing Camp' after referring to Yoon Eun Hye, "Yoon Eun Hye in Running Man Summon Movement" was started on the audience's demand. Especially after the broadcast of the past episode of 'Healing Camp', on SBS's official SNS, a tweet was posted, "Retweet 10,000 times to bring Yoon Eun Hye in Running Man" and it received a heated response However, Yoon Eun Hye made no response, and this event was started without Yoon Eun Hye's consultation. Some internet users saw the response and was shocked, "Is this summon movement a 'forced appearance' or not?" Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye is sorry for the unexpected situation. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye formed a love line in the 2006 SBS 'Good Sunday -X Man "and gained popularity. After that, 'Good Sunday Running Man' that Kim Jong Kook is appearing in, the story of Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye kept appearing again. Especially when Kim Jong Kook picked Yoon Eun Hye as his ideal type through the 'Ideal Type World Cup' in 'Healing Camp' and that gained a lot of interest. (Translated by KJKINTL)

@LSAC I also want to give my opinion to clear up our minds... he choose her because he has no choice, if he will choose other woman it will definitely become a more controversial issue, being loyal to his loveline is the safest answer... be patient chingu just give him some more time and her ideal woman will change to Song Ji Hyo, not just his ideal woman but the woman he wants to be with for the rest of his life kekeke sorry for being delulu... bdw SJH is not included in the choices in the game in HC...

SpartAce fighting!!!

LSAC

said: 

just my thought...why KJK still mentioned YEH name,i think he already know this effect right,..because they had that loveline since long time ago and viewers already knew it,or because he afraid to bring up another new name prevent another gossip and name it as a loyalty to his ideal type..sorry for bring this topic up again...just ignore my thought then chingu...it's just what i;am thinking..

Talking about being considerate, is posting negative thoughts considered as one? Do you know how many people you bother by stating a point not supporting of SA? Do you know how other shippers laugh seeing our doubt in our own couple? Do you want to chase us, SA lovers away to ship other couple, say MC or Jongyoon instead? Because we ourselves didn't believe in SA in the first place. Language has never bothered me, its the content that matter. Well, maybe after 1500 plus posts, I should try be quiet and just observes instead... good day to all!

:)

What do mean by "be quiet and just observes" are you trying to say you won’t post anymore..ANDWEEE!! :(( Don’t dare you to stop posting here because you are one of my favorite here. You always come with good point and you are the most hardworking here. So please continue give your opinion here chingu.

My all beloved friends here, it’s sad that some of us had a little fight and missunderstand in this few hours. This will make other thread happy seeing us like this. Even though mb we just a small group of shippers but let us be a good friends, so we can become stronger. Can we make peace now? :x :x

【NEWS】

根據《亞洲中國》訪問了20歲至49歲的女性共2萬人,Ji hyo 被選為「最美身材女星」冠軍

See Translationsafe_image.php?d=AQBFxMs7_U7VxBPV&w=470&「懵智」宋智孝狠踩全智賢! 奪「最美身材女星」冠軍南韓女星宋智孝以玉女形象出道,卻常在綜藝節目《Running...ETTODAY.NET|BY ETTODAY 新聞雲
is anyone understand what this new talk about.it has been post 2hours ago .
SORRY GUYS,AFTER READ THE TRANSLATION IT ABOUT Ji Hyo was chosen as "the most beautiful stature actress" champion...ohho..a thought it's  about Jh safely arrived in Korea or what so on..i don't know how to delete this post..HAHA

WanZ said: Talking about being considerate, is posting negative thoughts considered as one? Do you know how many people you bother by stating a point not supporting of SA? Do you know how other shippers laugh seeing our doubt in our own couple? Do you want to chase us, SA lovers away to ship other couple, say MC or Jongyoon instead? Because we ourselves didn't believe in SA in the first place. Language has never bothered me, its the content that matter. Well, maybe after 1500 plus posts, I should try be quiet and just observes instead... good day to all! :)

Hi All! I can take it anymore! At first, I was just having fun reading the conversations here but I really want to join you guys! Originally, I WAS a Monday Couple fan but because of reading Spartace fanfics and this forum, I changed into shipping this Couple. And I really love reading the forums and the delulu of the members. I'm really hoping they would end up together! :)