[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Honestly, I thought if ever people is going to bash JH, it is when SA is revealed. Never thought she'll be bashed because of a pic, a MC pic at that.
Yes, I hope everything is going to be alright. Bad things won't last forever right?

I agree with you, MC helped her in her career in one way or another but that fame also put her down... I heard from ig that MC fans are bashing her... I am now crying as in really crying for her... why is it if there are bad news it always have to be her fault, G* also give statement about their relationship why they only have to blame her... I really feel sorry for JH...

that is why I love SA family becoz here even sometimes we feel sad if we hear news about JH or KJK with other person but we never bash them and we respect their individuality...

Because we love spartace as a couple and individually...they are kind hearted...caring... human that hv feelings.... and we need to respect that aspect...cheers to all sa family

If KJK and SJH are dating and hide their relationship because they want to keep it secret until they make decision to get married, then I respect their decision. If they are not dating, then I will respect their private life too. But if they hide it just for the sake of MC and RM then I will feel a little bit disappointed. And if SJH and Gary are not in relationship(which I thing it’s true they’re not) then I really disappointed they push MC so much and now see,  poor SJH, I feel bad for her.  If KJK and SJH are dating I really want to talk to them even to the PD ( if only I can, haish) and tell them I don’t think RM will be affected so bad if this two revealed there are dating. There are 7 members in RM, not all people watch RM only for MC!!!
 AH…if KJK & SJH really dating, it will be cute if they acted in RM as couple then Gary acted he jealous and being betrayed by them. And KJK acted like he still aware, jealous and sensitive if Gary closed with SJH as he is SJH ex-MC boyfriend. I think if RM makes this concept it will be fun too..I remember when SJH in relationship with the CEO, when Gary acted like he was heartbroken and said he felt betrayed, I found it cute. I laugh so hard that time because it was so funny. For me, love line in variety show are much more fun when 3rd person is involved... :)) :)) :))

@wanz wwwaaahhh thank you for this... actually I'm looking for this since last night...

This is what KJK did when JH cried... I hope now he is also beside JH to comfort her... just like in this picture and let her feel that she is not alone...

Happy Morning Everyone...Let's all have good vibes...

SpartAce fighting.....

Guest clarisse08

I feel truly sorry for Song Ji Hyo. What bothers me the most is that if they think that Song Ji Hyo is not good enough for Gary..then stop shipping them. Try to find a new girl for Gary. No need to bash her and attack her personal life. She is a kind-hearted human that has feeling too.

As for the different approach that we take, I think it is also influenced by the mindset that we have. We are hoping that Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook are an item by analyzing their gestures and small interactions. So, if eventually they are not a couple, we will feel disappointed but not angry to them. On the other hand, other shippers, unfortunately, have started their ship on the assumption that they really are a couple. So anything different will be treated as an act of betrayal and it will surely lead to anger and hatred.

myloveSA said: If KJK and SJH are dating and hide their relationship because they want to keep it secret until they make decision to get married, then I respect their decision. If they are not dating, then I will respect their private life too. But if they hide it just for the sake of MC and RM then I will feel a little bit disappointed. And if SJH and Gary are not in relationship(which I thing it’s true they’re not) then I really disappointed they push MC so much and now see,  poor SJH, I feel bad for her.  If KJK and SJH are dating I really want to talk to them even to the PD ( if only I can, haish) and tell them I don’t think RM will be affected so bad if this two revealed there are dating. There are 7 members in RM, not all people watch RM only for MC!!!
 AH…if KJK & SJH really dating, it will be cute if they acted in RM as couple then Gary acted he jealous and being betrayed by them. And KJK acted like he still aware, jealous and sensitive if Gary closed with SJH as he is SJH ex-MC boyfriend. I think if RM makes this concept it will be fun too..I remember when SJH in relationship with the CEO, when Gary acted like he was heartbroken and said he felt betrayed, I found it cute. I laugh so hard that time because it was so funny. For me, love line in variety show are much more fun when 3rd person is involved... :)) :)) :))

I think, in this time what will JH do is totally wrong in others eyes.

If she try to make a distance with G to avoid any misunderstanding, I guess fans still mad with her.

If she keep close with JK and even join a sweet moment with him or another man, fans still keep mad with her and its not impossible they will take JH as an "easy" person.

I hope she will be stronger and patience more...

and next time she can more carefull about take a photo as request by others.

And I hope all the people around her can think about her image and her feeling too before ask her to do something.

Eventhough she is an actress who always follows the "director" task, she is still human being..

#Save our Ace#

Guest brilly1308

Our Ace sometimes can be really "mong". It reminds me of the incident when she said "hawaii" instead of "singapore" during an interview. She gives me the feeling of a pure and fragile girl, even though she is an ace, that needs someone to guide and take care of her. I do really hope that she can be with the best man... I hope she is OK right now...

To all fellow SA shippers who are new to this thread, welcome! :)
I'm glad this family is growing... lets keep supporting our couple and each other too.

@kookiemong love that tag #Save our Ace :x
Not that she is weak that she needed saving, only that is a like a statement of love... from us fans to her, in this time of crisis.

I totally agree with you guys. Please appreciate and love JH as she is.
Hating someone for not doing what you expect her to do... omo, plain selfishness to the max.

Yeah... love watching the happy times.

heading_zpsuujrgf36.gif
head%20hug%201_zpsg48zlyoc.gifhead%20hug%202_zps2jzbpp0e.gif
bnw%202_zpspxzdjtek.gif
Credit to owners

@Wanz I'm just take that tag# from IG.. its not created by me actually, but I want to share that in this forum. :)

Bcz I think, if fans create a tag# like that words, it means this situation right now is really in a bad situation for their bias.

I cant control others opinion about Jh pose in that pict,

I can understand why they become mad.

I hope at least some of us not bashing her like others did :)

And I trust u guys, u wont do that right? :wink:

its not just her fault, others people around her did that fault too... but unfortunetly "that fans" just take it as her fault ( totally )..

That's really not fair.. :neutral_face:

tumblr_nhfzi0oITz1svkawyo1_1280.jpg
cr to spartaceforever.tumblr

2014 has been a good year for SpartAce. Let's cherish and reminisce all the time we smile, giggle and become delulu in each of this moments... Put away all the bad vibes.

"What seems to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise"

Who knows this might lead to much better result kekeke just want to smile and delulu...

SpartAce fighting...

Ji Hyo yah fighting, we will always support you....

kookiemong said: @Wanz I'm just take that tag# from IG.. its not created by me actually, but I want to share that in this forum. :) Bcz I think, if fans create a tag# like that words, it means this situation right now is really in a bad situation for their bias. I cant control others opinion about Jh pose in that pict, I can understand why they become mad. I hope at least some of us not bashing her like others did :) And I trust u guys, u wont do that right? :wink: its not just her fault, others people around her did that fault too... but unfortunetly "that fans" just take it as her fault ( totally ).. That's really not fair.. :neutral_face:

Guest momomia

i have read all your comment and see your gifs. i feel sad for our ace :'( . did they need to do that to our ace. ohh it's so insane. X( how dare they do that to our ace. whatever happened she still a human being. she also have the feeling same like us. stop treat her like that. please accept her the way she are and stop judge her like we have the right for her life. I'm sorry if my comment seem like so nonsense and not related to the topic that you guys discuss . [-O< btw did you guys already read the fanfiction of predascal? the last chapter one? do you watch the video that made by predascal for the last chapter? omo I scream like crazy when watched the video =)) . I feel like the story are real. anyone scream like me when watch the video? give me five. =; the video make me forget for a while what happened to ji hyo. sorry again for my ridiculous comment and sorry for my bad English [-O<

I dunno if this was brought up, but the last episode of running man, jihyo and jong kook have the lid underneath them when they were doing the ice pepero. Why would sukjin have it there? Was to intentionally break the ice so it wouldn't have to go so close?

revolu said: I dunno if this was brought up, but the last episode of running man, jihyo and jong kook have the lid underneath them when they were doing the ice pepero. Why would sukjin have it there? Was to intentionally break the ice so it wouldn't have to go so close?