[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

can anyone tell me why @normasdiana ig is private now?i always visit her acc for SA updated but i cannot access today....hmmmmm :(

because there are a few stalkers on her ig from the other camp and then starts making heated conversations.  so as to avoid any of such, she put it on private :)

Guest reikaharu

In ep 258 they try to highlight MC again, by put them together in the same scene when they passed out before got slight amnesia... but again, our SA naturally stand closed to each other...

In the bycycle game, we can see the two always stay closed to each other even they play in the same round...

In the police line game, we can see they also stay closed to each other...

In the sneak game, thats my favorite moments happen... if MC is real, KJK will not put his hand just like that in Jihyo's back...two of his hand land naturally on her back... his manner hand? In the past or with other girls,his hand will not act like that... even Hwang Jung Min make a comment with understandingly gaze while they watch the scene...

And I notice this...when SA met someone closed to them, that someone will stand in the middle of the two and hold them together with their hand... Cha Tae Hyun is KJK best friend, hug KJK and Jihyo in each his hand in early episode... Song Joong Ki, their dongsaengs, hug SA in the same time... Hwang Jung Min, Jihyo's closed sunbae, hug KJK's and Jihyo's hands while their sit wait for the winner between Suk Jin and Man Sik... I think, they know something...

I think, SA really closed to each other, maybe not as a lover, not yet, but they're very closed ^^

Guest cnudollaktf

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Sometimes I lurk just to see some update but I think it'll be fun to have discussion here as well. I have been shipping SA since I first watched them in family outing, those moment that just made me go "THIS IS MY SHIP THAT I WILL GO DOWN WITH". Before that I was also familiar with JK-EH couple since I watched x-man but never really caught up with their chemistry. So basically I was screaming SA since all my friends are all over MC (around 30th -100th ish episodes)and thinks I'm crazy since my other shipping has always been weird XD.

mongtieykook said: Have u read article about kjk and chinese model (lynn hung) holding hand at supermarket during shooting variety show in china?i don't understand..does kjk have new variety show?also kjk have new loveline..and that woman (lynn hung) is it she permenant in that variety show?i hope u understand what i'm trying saying..sory for broken english :)

what is this true, and when did this happen, by the way if i remember right he once in an interview said that he wanted lynn hung to guest in rm when they were in china and they were asked which chinese celebity they wanted to guest RM, can anyone confirm this, i' soo dissapointed i was just reading earlier pages when i stumpled open this, sigh

^oh @mary-ann don't worry. that's when they were filming tgt for that chinese show 'ding ge long dong qiang'. they were partnered. even kwang soo partnered with her in another show, a chinese version of 'we got married'. and of course jk would want her to be a guest on rm, i see it as a sign of respect as former co-workers ^^ 

• Like 3

^oh @mary-ann don't worry. that's when they were filming tgt for that chinese show 'ding ge long dong qiang'. they were partnered. even kwang soo partnered with her in another show, a chinese version of 'we got married'. and of course jk would want her to be a guest on rm, i see it as a sign of respect as former co-workers ^^ 

Thanks for the answer kolin, that makes sense

(by the way i have seen your private message sorry for not answering yet)

^ SureworxM

I don't know what JH's really think or want to do. She sends confusing by her behavior to interpret. But for sure, she hasn't learned the lessons for MC things. She'd gotten a lot of condemnation after unexpected reveal her ex-CEO, interview about MC & denying  after that viral picture with G.., and this time again.

If her relationship appears with other guy, she'll get a lot of bashing, another Big if that guy is KJK in the future this couple must be strong enough though. Because KJK does already get called as betrayer for what is not real couple as 5 years MC.

sorry I still new and awkward in this soompi.:sweatingbullets:

I agree with your comment. just view screen time cut and how many bashing she get when jh-ceo relationship leaked.

I think both jk and jh estimate lot of things . If SA is real and their relationship news totally leaks. Either jh or jk or both need to quit RM. Maybe the truth only revealed at the end of rm considering bash from fanatic mc fans that feeling cheated will be convey to not only both jh and jk but to writer and pd too. looking on how sbs trying to revive mc show it will be a long more wait.:angry:

I just hope if sa is in real couple relationship right now , they will not break up along the period of long period of time waiting for right time because  of this matter . And we may be clueless that our ship actually cannoned but destroy by this situation. :tears:

• Like 3

^ SureworxM

I don't know what JH's really think or want to do. She sends confusing by her behavior to interpret. But for sure, she hasn't learned the lessons for MC things. She'd gotten a lot of condemnation after unexpected reveal her ex-CEO, interview about MC & denying  after that viral picture with G.., and this time again.

If her relationship appears with other guy, she'll get a lot of bashing, another Big if that guy is KJK in the future this couple must be strong enough though. Because KJK does already get called as betrayer for what is not real couple as 5 years MC.

sorry I still new and awkward in this soompi.:sweatingbullets:

I agree with your comment. just view screen time cut and how many bashing she get when jh-ceo relationship leaked.

I think both jk and jh estimate lot of things . If SA is real and their relationship news totally leaks. Either jh or jk or both need to quit RM. Maybe the truth only revealed at the end of rm considering bash from fanatic mc fans that feeling cheated will be convey to not only both jh and jk but to writer and pd too. looking on how sbs trying to revive mc show it will be a long more wait.:angry:

I just hope if sa is in real couple relationship right now , they will not break up along the period of long period of time waiting for right time because  of this matter . And we may be clueless that our ship actually cannoned but destroy by this situation. :tears:

I agree with you,  1102cloud. I've found myself thinking the same thing, that perhaps KJK and SJH are (hopefully) in a relationship, but are keeping it quiet to protect M*/the show,  and will only make it known after RM ends. I also wonder if KJK's past experiences with YEH have made him want to keep his future relationships away from the public eye.  (I should clarify that I started watching RM last year, so I don't know much about KJK's past loves,  apart from the teasing I've seen from the RM castmates and the two clips of X Man that I've watched). I guess we'll never really know until an announcement is made.  Until then,  I will ship away!! 

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

cr IG : @itsmeredlipsyo

11428410_655176524618290_1020044253_n.jp

With a sweet smile: "She's so cute". I think that's what JK was thinking when he saw JH's shocked face. She was sexy (and shy) so rm members and staff were so high about her outfit. ◇ "What??? (^////^;)" She said. ◇ That's just my opinion tho ◇ ◇

cr IG : @sa_lovablecouple

11202916_498760396966641_1665406269_n.jp

Spartace moment~ walk together and talk to each others~ so sad PD cut many moments..

i

The usually chatty commander was rendered speechless by the sight of the dolled-up ace to the point that he can't even look in her direction. I find that absolutely cute. ❤️

2a3126.gif

i dont understand why he suddenly looked away,  his the only one who did that  while the others are staring at her  and teasing her.  this is the first time he did that cause usually his staring at her  i find it odd

Edited by skyycloud
  • Like 1

The usually chatty commander was rendered speechless by the sight of the dolled-up ace to the point that he can't even look in her direction. I find that absolutely cute. ❤️

2a3126.gif

Did SukJin point at JK?????? I wonder why?? kekeke 

When KJK laugh and look on the other direction SJH immediate feels awkward that she even tried to hide the see through on her dress... I think SJH already asked permission from him to wear this sexy dress, maybe they have an inside joke about this that's why he laughed when he sees her wearing such sexy dress and she immediately felt shy when he laughed kekeke (sorry this is just my delulu)

whatever the real reason I find it cute that KJK has a different reaction among all the men in the show....this reminds me of his teasing when someone praise SJH's beauty.. Oppa don't hide your feelings you're just getting more obvious and besides why can't you look at you sister who looks so sexy and pretty kekekke

SpartAce Fighting!!!

• Like 4

once again when JH sit next to KS in the opening..KS says something about JH dress  ..and KS apology immediately after that for his mistake then he looking to left side..i wonder where KS looking at ... maybe at 'one man ' serious face....its like 'how dare u said that to my girl'..

i don't how to upload a slow motion image here...:sweatingbullets:

Edited by LSAC

2a3126.gif

Did SukJin point at JK?????? I wonder why?? kekeke 

Yeah I think he was pointing at JK :D  I think that Suk Jin is definitely one of the biggest SpartAce shippers which is good to see. 

• Like 3

2a3126.gif

so nice to see his awkward reaction... says a lot :) you know this thing that you cannot stare because she is just too beautiful that it makes your heart race and feels shy about it kekeke...and turning the other way around, like he was caught doing staring lovingly kekeke   just a delulu feelings kekekeke

• Like 2

once again when JH sit next to KS in the opening..KS says something about JH dress  ..and KS apology immediately after that for his mistake then he looking to left side..i wonder where KS looking at ... maybe at 'one man ' serious face....its like 'how dare u said that to my girl'..

i don't how to upload a slow motion image here...:sweatingbullets:

are you sure kwangso apologized? i didn't hear anything beside him looking lustfully at jh and saying something to her

Edited by mary-ann

so nice to see his awkward reaction... says a lot :) you know this thing that you cannot stare because she is just too beautiful that it makes your heart race and feels shy about it kekeke...and turning the other way around, like he was caught doing staring lovingly kekeke   just a delulu feelings kekekeke

that's why he wear a sun glasses, i think hahaha

• Like 4

image.png

The others are surprised, JK's face is normal (was he THAT amazed?....aish those sunglasses)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here we have a little reaction

image.jpg

Shy JK in action

image.jpg

BUT..not that shy for a second sneak peek ;) (as you can see his hand is up so it means he turned his head to see JH a second time, you can also see JS hand to understand that is the right sequence)

image.jpg

a LONG (and happy) sneak peek

• Like 7