[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/07/running-man-members-pants-bigbangs-taeyang-and-strip-kim-jong-kook-totally-naked/

This seemed so funny and full of fun at first... until I scrolled further, and it's not those anymore. I haven't watch the latest ep, but I get the gist from the gifs and now this article... ahh KJK oppa, what have they done to you? And how could they...

• Like 1

The whole stripping scene, especially down to being naked, made me uncomfortable too.  But, he clearly gets his shorts back when he takes KS's pants off too, yet doesn't put them back on.  And I also feel like if he was really not ok with it, they wouldnt have shown it or PDs would have stepped in.  I'm actually leanig more toward it was half staged now, which still makes me uncomfortable, but for different reasons.  I will say, though, it was a treat for the female viewers...

• Like 4

Alot of moments! Please be patient while we download and gif those moments. 

http://gifyu.com/images/ newanigif2a455.gif

Did anyone else notice that when she jumps on jong kook, he immediately pulls jae suk to cover her hugging him from the cameras?

​While it could be interpreted that way, I think he had just pulled Jae Suk in so that he couldn't interfere with Top's shot.

• Like 2

I'm itching to watch him in the episode, just to see what exactly happen. But if it was really half-staged, like you said @Floralocity1, then he must be doing it to help boost up the ratings? As much as it is a feast to our eyes... well, I object to him resorting to quasi strip-teasing just for the sake of making things fun, and to spice things up. At least, not like this. Not to the extent of him 'naked', please.

• Like 2

@WanZ, I also don't like it either way (all KS's and JS's fault or JK allowing it for entertainment), as it's cheap entertainment that I would expect more from American television.  It just seems fishy that it was allowed to go that far especially and the ripping of the shirt reminds me of the Chinese running man scene where his shirt got ripped too.

• Like 3

Yup, I was reminded of that scene too... but it was a total accident judging from their reactions at the time... and most importantly, his pants and undies were intact. I don't remember being mad for the nakedness (of his torso only) but rather towards the members that were being so rough. Now, in this case... it's understandable that the others are wary of him more because of his strength but... oh well! Now I'm appreciating JH's bites even more. At least her stints just involved momentary physical pains and at the same time still funny and surprising. I'm sorry for the sour mood @Floralocity1, and nice talking to you! :)

• Like 3

I agree with all of you. At first it was fine with me watching them stripped jk's long pant, but after KS pulled of his underwear and shirt too, I said to my self "what were their doing". JK was screaming "ya stopped it , are you crazy" with his stiff face.

But despite of those strange scenes, I  really like jh's hugging jk tighly. It fells like she said to him " Oppa, don't be angry, calm down, it is  for the show". But this hug was before that stripping scene, she might had different feeling from earlier.

• Like 2

Well, because of his back injury he used to ask the PDs whether there'll be any rough games before they filmed... so now, should he ask whether there'll be any 'naked' scene involved too? LOL... I'm just kidding, of course.

• Like 4

Guest reikaharu

new member here... sorry for my crack english...

about RM ep 250 and KJK naked stage, i must say that i blame the production staff here... everything must be through some editing and the one who made a decision is their leader, chief editor... and really at first with only naked torso still funny and entertaining, but when fully naked i think its not funny anymore, its inappropriate...

it's fishy that their not edit that... 

some people said that KJK look okay with the scenes...it made him just like exhibitionist...and i dislike people with that thought in their mind... looks like they try to make KJK looks as bad guy... first they said KJK used Yoon Eun Hye to boost RM rating, and now they said KJK used this to boost the rating...

I can see how disturbed KJK when that scenes happen... but again, the production staff really inconsiderate...

and for the first time i don't like KS and YJS action in RM...

entertainment worlds are cruel...and maybe this is part of the cruel side of this world...

sometimes artists don't have right for speak up what they want or not in one production...

some of people said that the staff will ask KJK if he's okay with this to air? I don't think so... I believe that KJK will never like this to go on air... 

I really think there's something fishy behind this... but not about boost up the rating, but something else...and I will object if some people blame and think KJK as a desperate man that will do anything to boost up the rating, including humiliating himself like this...

Sorry again for my english... 

Anyway... I love spartace... i love spartace moments in this episode...but i don't like the stripping scenes... to be honest, i really want to write my objection to the production staff but i cannot find the way to do that...

I didn't watch the episode yet, I didn't know he was stripped, I feel so bad for him, it reminds me the episode where the guest even hit him with a plank. It's entertaining for them and to be honest KJK pulled down YJS' pants and dunked him in mud like a rag in older episodes, They go overboard for me, but it' funny for a lot of people, it's their sense of humor and they aren't offended as we think or probably they accept it as part of their job, it's the same in the real world, you don't like your boss because he treats you bad  or find a customer hateful, but you put on a smile and bear the discomfort.

• Like 2

Guest reikaharu

I didn't watch the episode yet, I didn't know he was stripped, I feel so bad for him, it reminds me the episode where the guest even hit him with a plank. It's entertaining for them and to be honest KJK pulled down YJS' pants and dunked him in mud like a rag in older episodes, They go overboard for me, but it' funny for a lot of people, it's their sense of humor and they aren't offended as we think or probably they accept it as part of their job, it's the same in the real world, you don't like your boss because he treats you bad  or find a customer hateful, but you put on a smile and bear the discomfort.

Yes, in the past KJK pulled down YJS's pants and dunked him in mud like a rag... but never in any of episodes someone being fully naked...​ 

KJK naked and can only stay in the water with a piece of his broken t-shirt to cover up his "area"... just watch and you will understand the differences...

As I said, its okay if only naked torso...but it was clear how KS try to pulled down KJK underwear though he already shout them to stop

And I believe that a lot of people (Korean and around the world) still find this as inappropriate scene...

The episode you meant is 167... and now I'm reminded of JK being bitten here and there, plus being hit by a board. Yup, that's variety for us... or is it just RM? Actually, during my introductory phases into RM, I was quite shocked and balked a bit seeing all the betrayal, playing against the rules, cheating, stealing, etc. But it was fun, and so dang funny... and despite it all I fall in love with it, plus the good side is too long to mention. Well, what I meant to say is that, yup... we fans get it that a show is a show but the point here and now is everyone can do without the member being forced into nudity, and this goes for any member, JK or not JK.

• Like 5

of course there is no need for that and I agree with you, I said it is inappropriate and they went overbroad, I only added that in some way they accept it, It's probably my bad english fault. I don't watch a lot of korean variety shows, actually only running man and 2N1D, so I don't have a complete picture of what is korean entertainment, but there are some degrading moments. It's not a part of running man I like, luckily it's onlly a tiny part but I can't say this is an isolated episode. For me being completed stripped or being dunked like that is the same thing from an emotional point of view. 

Edited by laubi
  • Like 3