[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

pxy2006 said: When I watched it without titles yesterday I thought this is a boring ep without many SA moments. But after watching the ep with titles, I find something interesting.
Apart from JK's poor facial expression management in front of MC, anyone notice when he comes in the room, JH and KS stands up and it is JH who noticed JK's scarf first and says "a yi gu, worried that you will catch a cold?"
Besides, when JH won the game and get the key, JK says he saw the number. Do you think it is a way to attract JH's attention? I think JK is really cute. 
PS: I also saw a news said kenji Wu went to Seoul and sang a song with JH on 14th Feburary. JK came back from the US on 13th Feb. Really wondering when did JH come back from US.

SureworxM said: @kookiemong wow actually we have the same idea... I want to see how will they fight/save their only girl in RM...

after 5 years of filming I want to see the heart raising game like in their early episode in the train where they will make JH's heart raise.. definitely there will be a big change after knowing each other for 5 years kekeke... and of course the most awaited part is KJK kekeke

I will think of other games.. I think RM members also feels tired of the games they do in RM because after 5 years of filming they already know and mastered the games.. I think they need something more challenging...

Guest pxy2006

@WanZ I am not a Korean either^_^ What you mentioned is when Ji Hyo get her second key, right? JH goes to the PD to get her second key. JK said he saw the number of the key. JS asked how can JK see the number when the number is so small. JK explained to JS he didn't see the number either and it's just a joke. I think JK is really cute. Do you think it is a way to attract JH's attention?٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Guest grace12

11075231_422439784582470_82396510308543911083875_422439951249120_51454019167071411041219_422440337915748_1415044028599141510965_422441151249000_976198446406387010251930_422441221248993_48088031990103111079606_422441357915646_906665598579015
JH at April 2015 edition of Harper's Bazaar.She's stunning.. lovely photos..
Cr: http://www.imagazinekorea.com/luxury/luxView.asp?No=3050 via KOR Brangelina FB

pxy2006 said: @WanZ I am not a Korean either^_^ What you mentioned is when Ji Hyo get her second key, right? JH goes to the PD to get her second key. JK said he saw the number of the key. JS asked how can JK see the number when the number is so small. JK explained to JS he didn't see the number either and it's just a joke. I think JK is really cute. Do you think it is a way to attract JH's attention?٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

hmm havent watch the newest episode yet, but overall am i the only one who thinks JK better at mantain his feeling than JH? ahahaha..
maybe JK has poor facial expression, but after that he still jokes a lot too, rather than JH jealousy, she got annoyed almost whole episode if there are romance about JK..JK already do variety show for many years, he know what to do infront of camera to make it good for viewer (like promoting MC)....he even said that he think YEH as his girlfriends in xman, i dont know if it is his real feeling or he do it for better ratings..
but correct me if im wrong.....havent seen many RM episode these days, dont know why but it bored me a lot :(but still love visiting here ahahaha :D

Guest hanalee9sa_stv

i lost my old account n just make another. I wanna send my idea to running man sbs which for our SpatAce but in that page just Korean. Can u teach me how to send clearly. Sorry i bad in internet

Guest o_simply

To me, I feel pity and hurt for our spartace. But I don't put a blame for the pd. Just like @wanz said earlier, it is the costumers (viewers in this sense). If all the viewers (all the fans) wholeheartedly accept their love, accept them to be together, I believe the pd wouldn't do that our spartace. Also, for our spartace, I strongly believe that they definitely know what they are doing. There must be a made up session off screen to make up for what happened (jealousy) on screen between the two lovers. Lol

Guest dinakustina159

actually the spontaneous of our SA response for their jealousy that make this couple more cute.
and romantic......
this what i felt. 

runnersindo_zpspc3wgt8e.jpg
Cr: 台灣capa的k-Pop世界 via runnersindo

'According to a fan’s comment, Ji Hyo signs non-stop for the fans all the way since she gets off the car. And the fan said she is one of the few artists who would sign for all the fans, and what she did last night outside the hotel was even more touching. (He said he will write a comment about it later.)'
_via gapiplus

scriptreading_zpst5vleinn.jpg
Credit to owner via random_sg

'KSH and KJK kept walking around at drama Producer 1st script reading at Gangnam-gu, Seoul.'
Credit to @juliabin_kim via random_sg

Kept walking around? He must've been so nervous... :)

lotte_zps4mpixohj.jpg
Credit to owner via mongjifan

Not sure who the girl next to JH and her manager is... the one with the 'Lotte' bag.
I remember one handsome man that has a series of Lotte concerts now... (wonder if the bag is actually JH's... hmmmmm?)
Love SA, love them lots lots lotte... haha!

WanZ said: (PHOTO) Credit to owner via mongjifan

Not sure who the girl next to JH and her manager is... the one with the 'Lotte' bag.
I remember one handsome man that has a series of Lotte concerts now... (wonder if the bag is actually JH's... hmmmmm?)
Love SA, love them lots lots lotte... haha!