[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest pxy2006

@ADtainment[Design your own Running Man] 런닝맨 멤버들이 실제로 대결할 미션을 디자인해주세요! 3/23(월)부터 3/25(수)까지 <runningman@sbs.co.kr> 로 응모해주세요.
Runningman PDs are collecting games now. If you have good ideas, we can send them an email

Guest pxy2006

kookiemong said: pxy2006 said: @ADtainment[Design your own Running Man] 런닝맨 멤버들이 실제로 대결할 미션을 디자인해주세요! 3/23(월)부터 3/25(수)까지 <runningman@sbs.co.kr> 로 응모해주세요.
Runningman PDs are collecting games now. If you have good ideas, we can send them an email

Guest o_simply

When Jihyo has just had a skinship with a male guest for once, the news appears. When it comes to when she always shows skinship with kJK, there is no news at all. How come?!?

@wanz : unfortunetly I'm not design a game..:( But I just want to send what its on my mind to RM PD ... kekekkekekeke.. I know its hard to make a couple race where SA being a couple..but I want PD make a special eps where RM have to save JH from something. Cz I want to see JK action to save his girl eventhough just for game .Kekekkekekeke...this is just one of my mind..

@kookiemong wow actually we have the same idea... I want to see how will they fight/save their only girl in RM...

after 5 years of filming I want to see the heart raising game like in their early episode in the train where they will make JH's heart raise.. definitely there will be a big change after knowing each other for 5 years kekeke... and of course the most awaited part is KJK kekeke

I will think of other games.. I think RM members also feels tired of the games they do in RM because after 5 years of filming they already know and mastered the games.. I think they need something more challenging...

Guest Mersara

I agree with you @WanZ JH can hide her jealousy perhaps because she's Actress.But JK can't his jealousy appear on his face even in the simplest movements.

Guest pxy2006

When I watched it without titles yesterday I thought this is a boring ep without many SA moments. But after watching the ep with titles, I find something interesting.
Apart from JK's poor facial expression management in front of MC, anyone notice when he comes in the room, JH and KS stands up and it is JH who noticed JK's scarf first and says "a yi gu, worried that you will catch a cold?"
Besides, when JH won the game and get the key, JK says he saw the number. Do you think it is a way to attract JH's attention? I think JK is really cute. 
PS: I also saw a news said kenji Wu went to Seoul and sang a song with JH on 14th Feburary. JK came back from the US on 13th Feb. Really wondering when did JH come back from US.