[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest IMEm101

whoa whoa whoaaaaa!!!!!   =D> now comes the pics with the family. eheh. 2015 is becoming better now. but still need to look at the pic 1st. lol  

Guest tuyetphuong136_at_gmail.com_stv

OMG!! I'm shock, JK and JH dating is truth, oh my Heart!! I'm very happy, I want hug everybody hehe

Guest o_simply

What make me wonder is the fact that we haven't got any info whether they have gone back to Korea yet or whether they are secretly dating now at US. Lol I think at very least there should be some info regarding to when they're back. It is fishy to me.

Someone cropped and altered the question proposed on Naver. This is the original form. Please compare and contrast with the image posted earlier.http://kin.naver.com/qna/detail.nhn?d1id=6&dirId=61303&docId=217227981&qb=6rmA7KKF6rWtIOyGoeyngO2aqCDqsIDsobHsgqzsp4Q=&enc=utf8&section=kin&rank=1&search_sort=0&spq=1There really isn't anything new.

@gimo3  what's the questions i dont understand korean:( is there any news about them?
@o_simply  me too it's weird cause i know everytime  he go to u.s either him or his friend took pictures and post it in their ig
guys is it true that his mom is with him also? is their any SA in the new episode

Guest runninggirl6

I looked through the naver link and it was basically just a few comments cut out and placed in another way. But leaving that aside- where in the world are these two? No news of them of leaving NY or reaching Korea. Weird.

And regarding the new episode- the only moments are the usual magnet modes and another that I can remember is her telling him to get up quickly and helping him up though the helping part wasn't caught on cam.

Guest brilly1308

What make me wonder is the fact that we haven't got any info whether they have gone back to Korea yet or whether they are secretly dating now at US. Lol I think at very least there should be some info regarding to when they're back. It is fishy to me.

Exactly...! If they were back in Korea, eveb if no one caught them at NY's airport.. there should be someone noticed them in Korea right? they just go missing... puff!!

could it be that they are taking their pre wed pics there these few days? Kekekekee.. was talking abt pre wed pics with my friend and this thought just came to me :P

Guest ching02

They are in ninja mode hehe as much as i want them to be caught by a netizen or a paparrazi, i want them to have their own moment where no camera,just the two of them enjoying each others company.. (Hope they are real couple) haha wishing 2015 is our year!!! :wink:

Ahh, in times like these I wish I knew how to read/speak Korean... time to start to ship SA even more haha!
It's really suspicious how there are no news. Are they sneaking around? KJK has the Beijing concert on Feb. 14 (will be streamed on Youku!)... I wonder if JH will guest? 8-> Since his concert is on Valentine's day... hahaha sorry for my delulu~

airplanegirl said: I do apologise for posting that and getting everyone's and even my own hopes up. I really didn't know it was an edit. I was just sent the pic with the translations.  When was this picture taken? It looks like they are on the same team... And yes they are side by side but facing each other... Maybe holding hand under the table or ummm... Lol