[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

It doesn't matter to me if yey become a guest to RM. If what we ship is true, jk will always protect jh. He will shy, awkward, happy or always smile just like he always showed to other female guests. And that is our jobs to become eagle eyes for their interactions.

Guest runninggirl6

About YEH agreeing- would they really publicly post something like that if they know she'll decline? So that's what seems a bit fishy to me. Cause I don't think they would just blatantly post that without any plan. Oh and I honestly have no idea why they posted something like that all of the sudden when it seems like both JK and YEH are trying to shut the loveline down. It's way too abrupt but not surprising all at the same time.

runninggirl6 said: About YEH agreeing- would they really publicly post something like that if they know she'll decline? So that's what seems a bit fishy to me. Cause I don't think they would just blatantly post that without any plan. Oh and I honestly have no idea why they posted something like that all of the sudden when it seems like both JK and YEH are trying to shut the loveline down. It's way too abrupt but not surprising all at the same time.

At first I'm also sad and mad about YEH going to RM fpr sure JH will be put aside and as a girl I can feel the agony she might feel... if they are really in a relationship it can be a big test for them... this just reminds me when MGY guested in RM when they continuously teased KJK to her but surprisingly he stay close to JH... and the last time he had peppero game with their guest we noticed how awkward he is that he even change place with his partner because he doesn't want to do it in front of JH... he is very brave and vocal to tell that YEH is her idieal girl but not when JH is around (during the interview in Singapore and Taiwan he will just smile but will not say a word)...

In case of JH, we know her to be kind to female guest especially to someone whom she used to be work with. Let's see if she will do the same for YEH...
And we know how KJK always tried his best to hide his feelings every time there are MC moments, now let's see how will JH handle this situation kekeke

And for YEH, I want to see how can she interact with JH. Of course I will expect how she will do it with KJK...

and because they all have something in common, though they will try hard to cover their feelings it will still show (I just hope PDs will not cut their reactions)...

and beisdes what to worry last time when they went to Singapore KJK already talked to JH's parents about their wedding... and now they are in USA to held their secret marriage kekeke sorry for my delulu kekeke

bdw: any update if KJK left already for NYC...

runninggirl6 said: About YEH agreeing- would they really publicly post something like that if they know she'll decline? So that's what seems a bit fishy to me. Cause I don't think they would just blatantly post that without any plan. Oh and I honestly have no idea why they posted something like that all of the sudden when it seems like both JK and YEH are trying to shut the loveline down. It's way too abrupt but not surprising all at the same time.

A thought came to me, that maybe there really is a pre-discussion of YEH's appearance in RM already... but why so sudden right?

Okay, this may garner hate but this is only a hypothetical talk (yeah I do recycle words LOL)... maybe JK and YEH want to put a stop to the hopefuls, just to show that they really have nothing? Thinking that JK wants to get married, and the girl is not YEH, but now JK-YEH is being connected again... they just want to put it to rest with her in it. Okay... just my pov.

I had this thought that maybe SBS is cashing in on JK's current popularity. And in a way, finally doing this JK-YEH special is the most efficient way of doing it since the shippers and intl fans will definitely buy into it and help the ratings rise.

airplanegirl said:

runninggirl6

said: About YEH agreeing- would they really publicly post something like that if they know she'll decline? So that's what seems a bit fishy to me. Cause I don't think they would just blatantly post that without any plan. Oh and I honestly have no idea why they posted something like that all of the sudden when it seems like both JK and YEH are trying to shut the loveline down. It's way too abrupt but not surprising all at the same time.

Have you noticed Jihyo's pose here? So gorgeoustumblr_inline_njav7urMEX1ra6d9z.jpg! and one of an article wrote this.  “송지효 ‘그녀에게 공항이란? 화보 찍는 곳’”(BNT) “宋智孝, ‘对这女生而言机场是?拍画报的地方’” “Song JiHyo ‘To this woman the airport is for? A place for pictorials".

via: mongji-fan

Who wants to be invited lets invited.. Who wants to come lets come..

we already through so many bitter sweet news.. just take this as another bitter news then lets stand again as SA shipper.

Remember what Gary said "whats means to be, its means to be"

If SA is real, JK should know how to handle this matter as a pro in this industry and also as a man too for his girl.

I don't know, are they just diverting our attention because SpartAce are both in NYC kekeke sorry for being delulu kekeke

Do you guys have idea if KJK left already for NYC because it's so strange that there is no news when he left or maybe they left together this morning he just hide to avoid issues about them kekeke... I'm just curious

At first I'm also sad and mad about YEH going to RM fpr sure JH will be put aside and as a girl I can feel the agony she might feel... if they are really in a relationship it can be a big test for them... this just reminds me when MGY guested in RM when they continuously teased KJK to her but surprisingly he stay close to JH... and the last time he had peppero game with their guest we noticed how awkward he is that he even change place with his partner because he doesn't want to do it in front of JH... he is very brave and vocal to tell that YEH is her idieal girl but not when JH is around (during the interview in Singapore and Taiwan he will just smile but will not say a word)...

In case of JH, we know her to be kind to female guest especially to someone whom she used to be work with. Let's see if she will do the same for YEH...

And we know how KJK always tried his best to hide his feelings every time there are MC moments, now let's see how will JH handle this situation kekeke

And for YEH, I want to see how can she interact with JH. Of course I will expect how she will do it with KJK...

and because they all have something in common, though they will try hard to cover their feelings it will still show.

I think KJk is really a smart guy, he already join this industry for years and he excatly know how to reactl.. I'm sure that KJK is better than JH if its come about hiding their own feeling. Many people.can call.her "Mong", but when u look forward her face cant lie when she feels happy or uncomfortable..

Moreover though she is an actress, she is also a woman too.. usually a woman can handle the matter of jealously thing.. kekekekekeke