[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@SureworxM By the time Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo announce their lifetime partner, at least 2 large ship and a LOT of mini ship will sink. Jong Kook X  Eun Hye still going strong after more then 10 years and MC fan keep on growing. Not to mention every little ship created throughout their carrier (especially Jong Kook he can even created an army with all those ship lol ).
They can also destroy all the ship by selecting a completely different person but lets just hope spartace is the last ship survive in this chaotic ship battle lol.

Chrono89 said: @SureworxM By the time Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo announce their lifetime partner, at least 2 large ship and a LOT of mini ship will sink. Jong Kook X  Eun Hye still going strong after more then 10 years and MC fan keep on growing. Not to mention every little ship created throughout their carrier (especially Jong Kook he can even created an army with all those ship lol ).
They can also destroy all the ship by selecting a completely different person but lets just hope spartace is the last ship survive in this chaotic ship battle lol.

again I'm very sorry about yesterday chaos... anyway today I'll give a very good news...

10914448_702607249860593_248224493_n.jpg

201502050848039410_1_zps9ff6324c.jpg

429203fdb83122155ceb2f246b70e9e1.jpg

cr to SA (kor brangelina)

She's heading to NYC for Marie Claire magazine photo shoot and hopefully she attend Drama Fever Awards Night .... Hoping for more SpartAce moments kekeke

SpartAce fighting!!!

Guest o_simply

I don't know the more I see kjk and sjh, the more I like them.... they look more and more handsome and beautiful day by day!!! Hope they can end up together!

Hi, new here~ been creeping this topic for a while though. ; w ;
Was watching episode 134 when I noticed this at the very end...(not sure if this has been noted before but I thought I'd share anyways)
tumblr_njaa23zbfV1qhkkmvo1_540.png
(screenshotted off KShowOnline - sorry if this breaks any rules/regulations, please let me know if I am)
Old episode but it's still heartwarming to see KJK stand beside SJH even though his team is so far away!!

Guest grace12

WanZ said: Suspicious... suspicious. These two seemed to coordinate their schedule to mesh well! Both will be in NY right? It might be a coincidence or it might be them being naughtily sneaky.. LOL

10963846_1558282827763144_870999058_n.jp

SBS announced that they will be inviting Yun Eun Hye to runningman if there are more then 10k retweets..

quite interesting I want to see how will they interact: KJK and YEH, KJK and SJH, SJH and YEH (remember they filmed Goong together)... and the reactions of other RM members kekeke

SureworxM said:
SBS announced that they will be inviting Yun Eun Hye to runningman if there are more then 10k retweets..

quite interesting I want to see how will they interact: KJK and YEH, KJK and SJH, SJH and YEH (remember they filmed Goong together)... and the reactions of other RM members kekeke

Guest ligercouple

Why invite her?...i don't think i could bear to watch that episode.Just imagine he ignore jh and everyone tease JK-YEH all day long make my heart ache. I'm not hate her but thinking what jihyo would feel make me want to cry.

Guest runninggirl6

I actually think it could be a really cool funny episode if YEH comes. But it's 50/50. It's either going to be amazingly funny or terribly awkward.

JH will be going to New York too?   ... did she win????    #fingerscrossed 

Many things have happened lately and from the way I see it,  damage control measures for the show to retain its ratings.  Well,  sacrifices needed, yes.  But at the end of the day,  it's just work-related for #SpartAce. 

If they are for Real which we shippers definitely pray for,  it will be.  Patience is a virtue as it is said.  So we'll wait and see. 

For the bashers and people trying to kill our hopes,  we maintain our silence and PRAY the LAST SMILE IS OURS.

#SpartAce FIGHTING!