[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest IMEm101

@clarisse08 hee... thanks@momomia lol. i seriously couldn't imagine what will happen if all of us gathered in fm. it will be a total havoc i think. haha... the next thing we know both of them (jk jh) gonna make an announcement about their r/ship straight away.. lol *delusional delusional*
whatever. keep shipping.. lol  

I think their current situation was really hard for both of them whether they are really in a relationship or not. Because we all know how close they are although they denied it, but their actions can show how close and comfortable they are with each other. And now because of the current situation they have to stay away from each other and be very mindful of their actions... Hoping all these situation can end soon, not only for us to see their interactions again but for them to be with each others comfortable and happy moments...

SpartAce fighting

KJK : Ji hyo yah! Don't be afraid, I'm here at your back...

10895021_1538900289695407_1299328386_n.j
credit to random sg

JH : Oppa! As much as I want to be with you, but I can't... People who loves RM are more important than our own feelings...

10903638_773078622761035_1416771235_n.jp
credit to owner

Guest momomia

@IMEm101‌ I couldn't imagine too. OMG! I can sure you it must be HAVOC. With the announcement about their relationship. Arghhhh you pull me into your delusional *delusion overloaded *

No matter what happen I'll love SA forever even I'll cry when they announced they not be together :x

You know what guys..I'm totally crying right now, seeing less interactions between our spartace makes me really think that they are real. But like @SureworxM‌ said their current situation is really hard for them. And for us..sa shippers it is much harder to see both of them on that situation. But when we came here in this forum, we talk like a family, comforting each other, all the sadness will fade away. The love story of our lovely spartace...let's just leave it to time and fate...

Guest momomia

Yeah you're right @sexybench‌ . Seeing the pics that @WanZ posted looks like SJH really tired with the situation that happened to her. :( But she can endure it. Thats our ace! She's so amazing! I hope she can take good care of herself. :x

Guest luigee10

@merada‌ HOLY!!!!! Was that really JH!?!?! I think this is the first JH has ever acted like that. She's sexy and hot LOL it would be so funny if she did that with a little help from alcohol LOL

Anyways, i just wanted to point out that JK's body language during the press conference was a little interesting. I read somewhere that guys who like a girl tend to turn their body or attention towards the girl they like. JK's body was facing to the opposite side of the room where JH is sitting, even though the interviewer was on his other side and was near him. And he was mostly looking at the opposite side (again where JH is sitting) this is just something I noticed and found intriguing. What do you guys think? Correct me if i'm wrong

luigee10 said: @merada‌ HOLY!!!!! Was that really JH!?!?! I think this is the first JH has ever acted like that. She's sexy and hot LOL it would be so funny if she did that with a little help from alcohol LOL Anyways, i just wanted to point out that JK's body language during the press conference was a little interesting. I read somewhere that guys who like a girl tend to turn their body or attention towards the girl they like. JK's body was facing to the opposite side of the room where JH is sitting, even though the interviewer was on his other side and was near him. And he was mostly looking at the opposite side (again where JH is sitting) this is just something I noticed and found intriguing. What do you guys think? Correct me if i'm wrong