[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest runninggirl6

LOL JK really is health conscious. They had this cupcake map thing during the Taiwan conference and I think frosting got on his fingers so then he make KS lick it off his fingers instead- he was determined not to eat it :)) :))I really want to see what JS is like during the entire fanmeet concert time. I hope all 7 of them come for fanmeets next time~
JS also said when the members all talk about looks, JK and HH are the good looking ones and SJ, KG, KS and himself are the ugly squad.SJ said they were the ugly version of F4.

WanZ said: I'm guessing that the hosts wanted her to dance her 'Hot Issue' dance, maybe to fulfill a fan's request or just to hype things up? Just as JK was asked to model his workout routine that caused him to have that ab of his... and this is just a pure observation and deduction of mine, of course, as I don't speak their language. :)

annatheresia said: WanZ said: I'm guessing that the hosts wanted her to dance her 'Hot Issue' dance, maybe to fulfill a fan's request or just to hype things up? Just as JK was asked to model his workout routine that caused him to have that ab of his... and this is just a pure observation and deduction of mine, of course, as I don't speak their language. :)

Guest peroro99

New fan's here..but I've been shipper for spartace for long..guess since..episode 2 of Running Man [that's our Ace first RM ep
:x) Hope to see more from Spartace at Taiwan. My guess JH will be more careful wt. her action so thus the other members; since she's promoting cf for ... (you know what) & the "Big Boss" is there :)) Mr. Jae Suk the grasshopper :D :D ... to guide them. BTW hope to see more from the spartace.. spartace rules...

stage12333_zpsb7a4d03d.png
Credit to @DHHJ0507 via runningmanupdate

concerttaipei2_zps124c0330.png
taipei111_zpsb23c374c.jpgconcerttaipei1_zps3dd97a3a.png
Credit as tagged via runningmanupdate and appledaily

Last pic... I guess he's thinking that 'that skirt is too short, must make sure she cover her legs once we sit down... again!' LOL

JK stands beside JH, but only for a very short while before JSJ gets in between them. I wonder whether they have it all practiced to a T, including the placing of them on the stage...

Credit to owner via runningmanupdate

Guest brilly1308

WanZ said: JK stands beside JH, but only for a very short while before JSJ gets in between them. I wonder whether they have it all practiced to a T, including the placing of them on the stage...