[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest Mala_inse

I think in recently episode, Jihyo has some habit to repeatedly what Jongkook said especially when they are in same team.

Guest zaza15

From the gif that @runninggirl6‌ had posted, JH firstly put her hand at JK's back while they are whispering. Then,after the whispering JH put down her hand. What i am not expecting (either my eyes have a problem or this is what really happen) i juz saw JK take JH's hand and put it on his back then JH hug him tightly... :-O

Oh my!! WHAT IS THIS??? Hahaha.. juz want to share my happiness with u guys. This ep is really precious for us.. :x =D> <:-P

Guest runninggirl6

zaza15 said: From the gif that @runninggirl6‌ had posted, JH firstly put her hand at JK's back while they are whispering. Then,after the whispering JH put down her hand. What i am not expecting (either my eyes have a problem or this is what really happen) i juz saw JK take JH's hand and put it on his back then JH hug him tightly... :-O Oh my!! WHAT IS THIS??? Hahaha.. juz want to share my happiness with u guys. This ep is really precious for us.. :x =D> <:-P

Guest zaza15

@runninggirl6‌ hahaha... i'm a bit confused too.. Is that what a brother did to his sister??? And is that necessary for them to hug each other?? They must feelin very cold,huh?? :-?

zaza15 said: From the gif that @runninggirl6‌ had posted, JH firstly put her hand at JK's back while they are whispering. Then,after the whispering JH put down her hand. What i am not expecting (either my eyes have a problem or this is what really happen) i juz saw JK take JH's hand and put it on his back then JH hug him tightly... :-O Oh my!! WHAT IS THIS??? Hahaha.. juz want to share my happiness with u guys. This ep is really precious for us.. :x =D> <:-P

Guest ohhnouvel

OH. I see what you're talking about. Now I'm even more confused :))

I think JK wanted to move his hand to wrap around JH's shoulder that it may seem like he took JH's hand and put it back on his back. I might be wrong but hey this is just what i think :)

Also, love the way JH grabs JK..

Guest runninggirl6

zaza15

said: From the gif that @runninggirl6‌ had posted, JH firstly put her hand at JK's back while they are whispering. Then,after the whispering JH put down her hand. What i am not expecting (either my eyes have a problem or this is what really happen)

i juz saw JK take JH's hand and put it on his back then JH hug him tightly

... :-O Oh my!! WHAT IS THIS??? Hahaha.. juz want to share my happiness with u guys. This ep is really precious for us.. :x =D> <:-P

Guest zaza15

@ohhnouvel‌ yeaa, may be u're right.. that is why i told maybe my eyes have a problem and not see it clearly.hehehe.. whatever it is, i'm happy to see their interactions in this ep... :x

ohhnouvel said:

zaza15

said: From the gif that @runninggirl6‌ had posted, JH firstly put her hand at JK's back while they are whispering. Then,after the whispering JH put down her hand. What i am not expecting (either my eyes have a problem or this is what really happen) i juz saw JK take JH's hand and put it on his back then JH hug him tightly... :-O Oh my!! WHAT IS THIS??? Hahaha.. juz want to share my happiness with u guys. This ep is really precious for us.. :x =D> <:-P

pink007 said: ohhnouvel said:

zaza15

said: From the gif that @runninggirl6‌ had posted, JH firstly put her hand at JK's back while they are whispering. Then,after the whispering JH put down her hand. What i am not expecting (either my eyes have a problem or this is what really happen) i juz saw JK take JH's hand and put it on his back then JH hug him tightly... :-O Oh my!! WHAT IS THIS??? Hahaha.. juz want to share my happiness with u guys. This ep is really precious for us.. :x =D> <:-P

Guest runninggirl6

Now, what really confuses me is the way they edited the entire icicle kiss scene. You know usually when JK and JH work together- like the sherlock holmes episode or whenever he carries her for missions and stuff they always play JKs usual background music (I think it's called 'All we want/need is a hero') and it would have fit in here as well.But all the captions were all romantic and the music was all seductive which is extremely odd since it's a first.

Lets just put it this way.... Whatever it is.... Its still what we wanted to see! Daebak... Maybe they will slowly reveal things so that he can fully and formally announce that he will be really an active participant ofmaking a big family kekekeke

Hi , i'm new here, i joined this forum only to be able to communicate with you, who also ship this couple. ;)I've been following this thread for a long time, but now is my turn to shine :Dfor me , i never shipped MC becuz they seemed forced and fake but the moment SPARTACE began interacting i started to ship them :)i'm so happy to see their interactions this episode, i think the reason they are so obvious nowadays is to prepare the viewers for their wedding annoucement

imi2m said: Hi , i'm new here, i joined this forum only to be able to communicate with you, who also ship this couple. ;)I've been following this thread for a long time, but now is my turn to shine :Dfor me , i never shipped MC becuz they seemed forced and fake but the moment SPARTACE began interacting i started to ship them :)i'm so happy to see their interactions this episode, i think the reason they are so obvious nowadays is to prepare the viewers for their wedding annoucement