[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest ligercouple

@airplanegirl sorry. I couldn't see the letters clearly. Is it true JH. Coz MC shipper one again with confident saying that was MC on ji hyo fingernail.

Guest runninggirl6

Okay good news- I'm watching the awards live and JK and JH are sitting beside each other. Literally stuck to each other. Like really close. hehe~
edit- here's a pictureRM_zps7e0955b0.png

Guest jonghyo

@WanZ

Was he peeking at her sexy back? LOL

Or he try to 'cover' his lovely 'sister' back?wonder why JK oppa always at JH unnie back in most picture..lol..haha..but I can't deny that she was so pretty..

:D

Before i even saw the comments, i already saw it as JH without having bias eyes and if they have the intention to promote the monday couple during the awards night, they shouldve told them to stick next to each other, but rather as we all have seen she is most of the time next to jong kook oppa and not one pic i saw that they are near each other. If jh is not next to jk, she is next to yjs or jsj.... So its a small matter that doesnt even worth for us to waver kekekeke.... As long as they are sticking like gum next to each other my heart is happy kekeke.... Aja aja fighting!