[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@WanZ : thank you so so much to post the video in Thailand FM .. now I know why JH and even KS cry, cz that video succed made me cry and touched.

Every words in that video is true. When I was in my worst time , then its my begining to watch RM, thats why I cry when I remember my reason to keep "run" with them.. :-'(

kookiemong said: @WanZ : thank you so so much to post the video in Thailand FM .. now I know why JH and even KS cry, cz that video succed made me cry and touched. Every words in that video is true. When I was in my worst time , then its my begining to watch RM, thats why I cry when I remember my reason to keep "run" with them.. :-'(

Guest grace12

I just saw this from instagram..Wow.. daebak, where could be the other members..

Thus this mean they don't have filming today (Monday)? Since ji hyo is in China..
It said "Ji suk jin and his family were spotted in one of the malls in Cebu, Philippines!! The girl who saw him took a picture because she thought he looked like Suk jin and then posted it on the RM philippines group.. After a few comments and investigations many Filipino fans believe that it was really him; as you can see the hat he used was also the same with the one he used recently."
eyBIVrW7p

I read somewhere that JH might be filming in Cambodia later... I have no idea when 'later' is going to be.

But that man sure looked like JSJ... so he uses the rare non-filming day to take his family on a vacation? Good man :D

I know JK also emcees in Escape Crisis No. 1 but I don't know the filming schedule of that show.

grace12 said: I just saw this from instagram..Wow.. daebak, where could be the other members..

Thus this mean they don't have filming today (Monday)? Since ji hyo is in China..
It said "Ji suk jin and his family were spotted in one of the malls in Cebu, Philippines!! The girl who saw him took a picture because she thought he looked like Suk jin and then posted it on the RM philippines group.. After a few comments and investigations many Filipino fans believe that it was really him; as you can see the hat he used was also the same with the one he used recently."
eyBIVrW7p

It really infuriated me when i saw Maria's posting today. Am i the only one that thinks chinese media is deliberately trying to smear KR. RM's reputation now that they have RM of their own. First it was the imaginary altercation outside the hongKong night club after the fan meet and now this... Don't you find it least bit strange that none of these problematic behaviors have ever been reported until now. For christ's sake, the man wakes up 3 in the morning just to have breakfast before filming. Do you think lack of sleep is going to be an issue for him?

Poor kjk! Please don't misunderstand me but how come all of them having a bad thought about what he did in the running man china version. He even apologise them while they all mad at him? I'm hoping it was not true. Poor him. Plus, I agree with @WanZ about that reporter. They should have at least respect his decision. Maybe he is extremely tired bcoz from what i see, jk treat his fan really well. :-S

gimo3 said: It really infuriated me when i saw Maria's posting today. Am i the only one that thinks chinese media is deliberately trying to smear KR. RM's reputation now that they have RM of their own. First it was the imaginary altercation outside the hongKong night club after the fan meet and now this... Don't you find it least bit strange that none of these problematic behaviors have ever been reported until now. For christ's sake, the man wakes up 3 in the morning just to have breakfast before filming. Do you think lack of sleep is going to be an issue for him?

WanZ said: gimo3 said: It really infuriated me when i saw Maria's posting today. Am i the only one that thinks chinese media is deliberately trying to smear KR. RM's reputation now that they have RM of their own. First it was the imaginary altercation outside the hongKong night club after the fan meet and now this... Don't you find it least bit strange that none of these problematic behaviors have ever been reported until now. For christ's sake, the man wakes up 3 in the morning just to have breakfast before filming. Do you think lack of sleep is going to be an issue for him?

WanZ said: gimo3 said: It really infuriated me when i saw Maria's posting today. Am i the only one that thinks chinese media is deliberately trying to smear KR. RM's reputation now that they have RM of their own. First it was the imaginary altercation outside the hongKong night club after the fan meet and now this... Don't you find it least bit strange that none of these problematic behaviors have ever been reported until now. For christ's sake, the man wakes up 3 in the morning just to have breakfast before filming. Do you think lack of sleep is going to be an issue for him?

gimo3 said: WanZ said: gimo3 said: It really infuriated me when i saw Maria's posting today. Am i the only one that thinks chinese media is deliberately trying to smear KR. RM's reputation now that they have RM of their own. First it was the imaginary altercation outside the hongKong night club after the fan meet and now this... Don't you find it least bit strange that none of these problematic behaviors have ever been reported until now. For christ's sake, the man wakes up 3 in the morning just to have breakfast before filming. Do you think lack of sleep is going to be an issue for him?