[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest carina1430294454

I like comment nadzserenity. I like spartace n i hope jongkook oppa will married soon.. he not young anymore n i support who will be he wife.. plz support ok..

JaneB said: from the spartace couple facebook, in singapore fan meeting last year, both JH and JK were spot to be late in airport in way back to Korean from Singapore. 5 of them (JH, JK, KG, Haha, SJ) were supposed to be in same flight. SJ, Haha and KG came together at first. JH and JK were late and went separately with these three. JH could catch flight with them while JK had problem with his visa so he caught later one. people said that there were a lot of posts mentioned about it in twitter at that time.does anyone hear about it? is it true?

Guest 0428ain_8db5

When is singapore fan meeting? And i think i read in this forum that someone is going there to watch our sa. Can't remember who said that? Is that person is you @WanZ ? :-?

Its on 29 november if im not mistaken. Had to miss this round bcos its my son's first birthday. :/

i read kjkintl how reporter in china wrote bad artikel about kjk.. i just want to say whatever they do i still support him.. i dont believe even one line they write.. BAD REPORTER

>:)

Guest 0428ain_8db5

@WanZ‌ true enuff! Cant have the best of both worlds. I'll be refreshing on instagram #spartace to see our dear spartace shippers posting updates for us to see instead!

Regarding the matter happened in the news report that KJK was arrogant caused reporter waited for 5 hours and lastly he refused to give interviews and the reasons was he did not get enough of sleep...

I think the reports are exaggerated...he is one of the humble artists...and if it were me i dont like people to interview me without prior notice..usually the mgt artist will screen the question first..if they just came like that...they didnt have time to screen the question