[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

llove said:

KSH played badminton :xvAilo6K.gif
So cute~ LOL :))
Sorry for cutting your post short, and for quoting this image ( but I have to!!!! oops sawwryyy)...KSH plays badminton with his right arm. Yes, RIGHT ARM (or at least when he served...). In the Instagram video, he was using his LEFT ARM. 
My conclusion: this dude is ambidextrous. REALLY! Unless his left arm was tired he switched to his right to serve... which was captured in this pic. But it's almost impossible to play with both arms unless you have been trained and have played for a long time using BOTH sides...And in this pic, he looks so certain and professional *keep insert adjectives here to praise uri BabySoo* so I would say "HE IS AMBIDEXTROUS"...
Side note: i have a THING for ambidextrous people :)) OH well, adds more to my obssession with this guy

Guest blackcarnation

yvy said: It seems that these days he's always in good mood and more relax. Even the songs Nobody, Dreaming or In front of your house in Bangkok FM don't give me sad feeling any more. Maybe the Samsung contract does help a lot.

Aigoo I have the same problems. I still keep talking about this drama with my colleagues, editing uri coulple's photos during lunch time. Whenever I listen a song, I would think if this song suit to make MV for uri couple... I asked my best friend to go cinema with me to watch 40s of KSH's screentime. my bf is oversea, I chat with him everyday. Since I watched MFTS, I keep talking abt MinJOon this, SongYi that... My bf was so annoyed that he said "should i change my name to MinJoon too" :-\".
I also read a lot chinese fans's post at baidu, they're "mother" fans. They said because of this drama, their life is effected completely: they had no mood to work, didn't take care of their children well, spent a lot money to buy ticket for Fan Meeting and stuffs... and now they feel sorry for their husband and family. They want their old life back. they know it's hard to let the drama go, but they can't live like this anymore.
when i reading those posts, i don't know should i laugh or cry 'cozI feel the same way. I tried o watch another dramas but it doesn't work.... it must take a very very very long time to let this drama go... KSH, JJH what did you do to my poor life?  ~X(

blackcarnation said: Why are we so obsessed with this drama !?! The problem, for me, i think, is because I really fall in love with this drama like fall in love with a person, not because it is perfect but just love it with all its flaws. [i dont even sure what i'm talking abt here]. The love for our OTP, the script, the cinematic, the supporting actors/actresses, the cameos, love every silly funny moment, those heart breaking moments, those ridiculous romantic moments....yada yada yada and last but not least, our soompi community. I (or we? ) like HK hopelessly in love with CSY, and can't do a thing about it.

Now the drama is over, we still linger here, the actors are trying to or already moved on, we are trying. So for this love, it'll take time to be able to shake off.  I dont know for anybody else, but for me, i wish i wont fall in love like this again. It's really rare to have this kind of love once in a while. I'm happy to be able to feel this love but whising it wont happen often ^___^.

Patient and yet open your heart and mind for other dramas, dont force yourself, like i did with first few attempts, those K-drama people said they are very good, watched them knowing they are good but I felt nothing. So give your heart time to heal. Kakaka,,,,,

Now enough with the clinché. I really love to see more of BTS for the red carpet scense. Haha, we all know why. There are lots of fan on filming field that day, so why do we only have 1-2 fancams.

llove said: Another beautiful FMV (sawry can't find this on youtube, it'll be great if the owner post it on youtube. To me, Tudou sometimes works, sometimes doesn't)http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GHYeyu0q9WA/?resourceId=360265220_06_02_99
And here is FMV of MJ and YJ's bromancehttp://www.tudou.com/programs/view/G6BmRq7uYgQ/

Super cute, I must stay a way to keep calm, haha. When watching Winter Wonderland, I realised that both Do manager and Cheon Song Yi are good at English. love him more. otteke? 10171806_414368535374735_1681446837_n.jp10155398_414367532041502_1956339111_n.jp

1236709_692691907455383_1547075504_n.jpg
998476_1412729145654061_1419818241_n.jpg

cr: Do Min Joon vs Cheon Song Yi facebook, You who came from the star fan page

Guest blackcarnation

Saw this on tumblr

Cr : @Ayronics

tumblr_n3ar4mlOZU1tq09s9o1_250.gif
"

LOL saw this on KSH baidu.

So funny, what do you think she said to him to make him do this suddenly????? "

I never saw this gif before. Just some stills from this. Is this surface year later after the movie. Now, where are our the Red Carpet BTSs YCFTS , please bring them out!!!!!!

Guest ThùyL1430293631

yvy said: It seems that these days he's always in good mood and more relax. Even the songs Nobody, Dreaming or In front of your house in Bangkok FM don't give me sad feeling any more. Maybe the Samsung contract does help a lot.

Archived