Where to meet korean women?

shaselai

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NitsujN_RN

Do you have a K-town in your area? You should try festivals, school club events, or Korean language learner groups on sites like meetup.com. Being that you're Chinese, you should be able to assimilate easily as Asians are culturally similar. 

Guest Kerriganton

shaselai said: green papaya said: try a Korean restaurant and tell the waitress your interested in learning more about Korean culture and foods , lots of young single Korean ladies work as a waitress

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pooh77

i am chinese.

you don't want to meet and married with chinese woman? why you must to seek korean woman?

:)

Guest venus17

You met one just now. 
Seriously though, I don't know. I'm looking for Korean guys myself and I ask myself the same question everyday. haha

Guest pooh77

You met one just now. 

Seriously though, I don't know. I'm looking for Korean guys myself and I ask myself the same question everyday. haha

korean guy? hmmm i want that too :))

Guest Mentor

shaselai said: I am very into korean culture (drama, food (even made my own kimchi) and music) and I would love to meet korean women in US. I did some research and it seems the "best way" is either meet them in churches or get introduced into their social circles - is this true? Any suggestions and tips would be greatly appreciated!

Guest Kerriganton

ajlee613 said: Mannosuke said: Better yet, don't date at all. You've already got enough tax-collectors on your back, why add another to your list? Your net worth is only being de-valued with every liability you take on.

Guest Kerriganton

ajlee613

wrote:

»

Kerriganton said:<br />

<br />

ajlee613 said:<br />

<br />

Mannosuke said:<br />

Better yet, don't date at all. You've already got enough tax-collectors on your back, why add another to your list? Your net worth is only being de-valued with every liability you take on.<br />

<br />

<br />

according to statistical observations on soompi, it seems the age of the "sugar mama" is fast apporaching.<br />

it seems that women will now approach us men, and buy us dinner and pay our way. <br />

<br />

<br />

O really? <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

yes, the only question that remains is.... are YOU ready?

• 1 month later...

the going to church thing to pick up a girl is a definite NO, whether or not it is korean or american or whatever ethnicity. as a girl who is Christian and Korean... i find that very creepy as well as disrespectful to God to do that as your main motive. and plus those who are serious about our faith will not want to intermingle in serious dating relationship with a non-believer anyways. if you want to learn about God and genuinely make friends in the process; then that's a different story.

if not, why don't you just go to a korean club... maybe you can meet someone there?
the only other suggestion is that you would learn some korean and move to korea to try and meet korean women.... that is if you are really wanting to date korean only.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

go work as a receptionist at a plastic surgery clinic. OUCHok im so sorry im joking. idk. 
make sure you have tons of money though, if u wanna be with a korean girl (most of them come from rich families... so u gotta be even more rich then they are)all my friends who are korean drive lexus and bmw. 
why dont u date a chinese that LOOKS korean?

Archived