Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

@chaind27

I hope they can date freely like normal citizens.. ıts still hard for other girls but I'm sure in a few years we will see them at public places with their boyfriends!

ahh jazz concert.. I like jazz.. I think she has good music taste.. also you know Siwon is jazz lover too.. what a perfect couple! :D It would be perfect ıf Siwon can also attend this kind of events with Tae!! as a couple date... but one day I hope ıt will happen...

also this is her video cut...

yeah why she suddenly decided to film this moment... like ıts special song or she want someone hear the lyrics...

can you see at 0:07 she is singing to camera... "youuuuuu...."

I felt she want someone "you" want to hear the lyrics.. ;)

Bn59dz0IUAEmn6i.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaind27

owh i didnt realize taeyeon singing youuuuuuu~it could be evok, it could be she's pointing to someone...as expected you never failed pay attention into detail....
oh yes i remember siwon said on men health interview his fav singer is tony bennet, and taeyeon also say her fav musical song is all the jazz on Radio Show 09.11.2011 which she sang very beautifuly..so they match kekeke

@chaind27

yeah his members also like to make fun of him bc he likes old-school jazz... and clara knows it better but in his solo performances at concerts he generally sing jazz songs! ;)  and everyone knows she likes jazz muzic.. she sometimes suggest some jazz songs at IG!.. their music taste is so matching.. :D

also I also do same like Tae.. when I go to concerts ıf a special song is playing I make video message to people who likes to be in there.. or open the megaphone and listen the song live.. I feel she chose that song, that lyrics for a reason.. and she was saying youuu.. for randomly or to someone who is or will watch that post!

another fancam.. her telephone is not in her hand.. ıts sunglasses.. like she suddenly wanted to film that song and want to show it to someone.. not other songs or other lyrics... just a two of us!!!  and youuuu... ;)

Guest benk4reds

Hahaha very cute action, Tae...

It's obvious she meant something, if not there was many songs to record and sing...

And yeah although we want to see them date in public, holding hands or back hug :) but we still have to wait...that's okay as long as Taewon give us some "hints"

I don't know but i feel after her confession at SSTP radio show early 2013, she said that this time around will be different than the first time...she said it to her first love...she really did hard to keep her relation and i'm sure she is dating with her first love right now :D

guys did you see this tweet?

Taeyeon's fan is fancamming Taeyeon dancing to her idol song, who is also busy fancamming her idol using her Canon DSLR

Canon DSLR??? she was carrying professional photo machine??

Do you remember Hyuk's post from dinner with Siw and Donghae... there was a Canon on table... ıt was staying infront of Donghae, but ıt doesnt mean ıt was belong him!! why he brings photo machine to dinner!!? Can it be Siw machine that he bought for her from china? maybe he showed it to guys and Donghae was looking at it before they took that photo?  also when Tae started to use professional machine?

Canon DSLR
4mz3DG.jpg

Bn1RUVRCUAA6UM5.png6RNG4W.png

OMG...yeah ıts Canon DSLR!!! WOW....

and yeah that machine is really near Tae..
b86aG0.jpg

that means possibly after dinner Siw went to see her and gave the machine to her!! :D

@evok yes .. Same one, .. If i'm not wrong , it's 7D version.BbF8CXbCUAAdR4e.jpg
He looks like he's addicted to camera .. He brought it with him a lot .. Honestly,i always bring it with me too, when i went to have dinner outside..
I think TY used to have one too . . Since she always took good pictures,you know it :))
She's like a photographer. :D

@claravistaliemtw

nope ıts not the same one with the one at table! ;) the one at table is Canon DSLR! his one is different model!!

0edc4930-e6ab-40b1-a8eb-391086ae808b_zps4mz3DG.jpg

I think ıts not belong Donghae.. aftre musical, at dinner table why he brings a photo machine especially the same model with Tae' machine? also I never see her with professional machine, ıf she has been using professional machine she would show us her machine and her moments wth her machine, I think she was always using her phone with good adjustment!!!

I still think ıt cant be coincidence.. that day, donghae went to musical with formal clothes, you cant take photos at theaters.. he use his machine at vacations or outside...and in all his night pics there is no photo machine, why he suddenly brings his new machine to dinner table at night.. also he was using this how we know he bought new one?..also why he buys new one with same type?..I saw he always carry machines with lens but in that machine there is no lens!! I think he was only looking Siw gift to her!! bc she is also using same machine! and she started to use it tonight... one day after that machine seen on dinner table!!..we never hear her using professional machine before!! fans knows it ıf she use that kind of machines..

BnzoAeSIYAAN0Jo.jpg

donghae after musical before dinner.. he is leaving...there is no machine he didnt bring it to hall...
My six sense is saying its not belong donghae.. so random machine at random time at late night!! and same with Tae's new, suddenly brought out Canon DSLR model!! maybe I'm wrong but I think this is really suspicious... ıt would be perfect ıf we would see her machine too! :(

Guest chaind27

hmmm i'n not sure that camera tae bring yesterday is donghae or siwon cuz we cant see it clearly the model she has, we can only see the strap of her camera, and also i think its Taeyeon Birthday Support 2013 by Flying Petals Canon EOS 6D & EF 17-40mm F4L USM / EF 40mm F2.8 STM you can see the set of her birthday support in this link 6ad27da7gw1e6ry3ifonxj20qe7psnpd.jpg

ahh I lost my motive about this case...  Tae never show her machine before but ıf ıt gifted before ıts hard to say that sudden machine is new..also last night I saw smth lastly and I think clara is right but I think ıts not donghae's old machine..ıts very new! bc I think ıts a gif of Siw but not to Tae ıts Donghae's gif!.. why I'm saying that? you see there is some black boxes near Siwon, I think he brought a gifs to everyone and I think he gifterd that model to Donghae! ;) why? before that there was not any clue that donghae was carrying a machine... he was at musical...

ıt was amazing coincidence.. but this time ıts possibly stayed as a real coincidence... :(
that also make me think what he bought to her?

Taeyeon and Seo at SM building... ıt looks like there is TTS preparations... and again Fany is not around!! you girl... everyone is in dating term with their boys in somewhere... at least her boy is at Seoul at break week... I hope he was at inside too!!

Bn_ETUpIQAAuLYJ.jpg
Bn_G2ZvIEAA9wAK.jpg

also her twitter post

My remaining wisdom teeth have been removed. I have no wisdom teeth now, goodbye farewell wisdom teeth. All those times, it has been fu-... fun, not really but still thank you for filling up that space…
10362118_1409889729291092_858933003_n.jp

you funny girl! :)) also where is Siw? we have to see him too...

Guest chaind27

tiff is there too hehe so does sooyoung, jessica and yuri~ there are a lot pics of them on twitter but i'm too lazy to uploads here 
about that taeyeon last pic updates me and @rshsrh talking when that pic taken and why wearing necklace and make up? if there is no pic of her using that necklace on magazine or tv appearance or any public appearance in the future, can we assuming she's going to private event like *cough* dinner *cough*   :D

Guest trixter

@chaind27‌ yeah it's not for comeback for sure since Tae's bangs have gotten longer and they should've cut it. Yeah dinner or maybe... "Hidden Singer" filming or Jap vtr

@chaind27 @trixter

yeah I saw the photos, all of them are there too haha.. but I learned most of the girls returned yesterday night, Seo too... possibly Fany returned from his date yesterday too :D I really how they will react when they come to same stage infront of fans... most importantly other idol couple!! what they will do? ;)

yeah she looks like going somewhere or in a photoshoot... maybe yes in a filming of hidden singer... but I cant imagine her in a dinner with his cool guy at public place... I really wonder ıf they went to public place together before... what I see is, normal korean citizens can hide everything so well... so who knows!...ıf I were Siw I buy a restro or close my own cafe and make romantic dinner event for her haha.. delulu lulu lu... 8-}

but they really know how to change the dating to some romantic event!! ;)
jJg1rg.jpg

Guest benk4reds

Hahaha yeahhh it's true, @evok

Cute way from a father to show his support on his son's career...i guess, Siw's family already accepted his choice to pursue his passion on acting..

I wanted to say this, but I always forgot....i feel siw and tae getting thinner huh? Hehehe...

For Siw, he looked manly because of his skin getting darker while tae looked smaller hehe...

Yeah tae really liked jazz so she came to jazz festival...she seem enjoyed the event and acted spontaneous...so cute and lovely :)

hi @benk4reds

ıts hard to see you this days.. you opened fan account too right.. guys support her account too!.. taewonnie407

yeah, both of them gave so much weight!! he lost his muscles possibly bc of drama, chinese drama characters are generally skinny guys but I'M sure he will work again for next album.. he likes his six packs! :D and Tae face also become so skinny! all the other girls lost so many weight..especially Yoona, her body is in danger limit.. she needs to gain some weight again.. :(

also guys why everyone give favorite but afraid to tweet my posts... :D dont afraid, retweet them, also use your own accounts to reach more people!! we keep retweting each other posts with our fan accounts and only people inside fandom can see them.. we have to open up to large scale! ;)

also...yeah Tae we had to see it before.. we have to know this is the actual reason!! =))

BoFlLXcIEAADnS7.jpg:large

also ıts like Siwon is trying to hide his days at korea!! he is not sharing any selca, any daily comment..only one photo taken from last year... like he is afraiding smth!! I dont think he has been at home last 4 day...

man! be that guy who worth to 4 mil follower.. everyone is waiting to know how are you? your emotions, your days... also give us some clues about how you spend your break with your little elf! :))  also when he will return back to beijing?

Guest trixter

I hope this happens to them. Weow!

http://www.dramafever.com/news/big-news-the-stars-of-hana-yori-dango-reveal-they-have-been-dating-9-years/

Guest chaind27

hi~lol that pic you edited, i do both favorite and retweet kekehmm btw siwon tweet yesterday "already 1year." with audi exhibition picmakes me delulu-ing is it possible that caption also have a double meaning beside that audi event...and yesterday is May 20th or 520, which mean i love you in china...is he try want to say something?

Archived