are yoga pants too revealing?

oooroosay

examples: 
Fit-Find-Faves-Workout-Pants.jpgworkout-pants-595.jpgmore-hot-girls-in-yoga-pants-part9-20.jp

I think they are the best workout pants out there. compared to mesh shorts (which ride up ALL the time), and flared pants.....
opinions?  
i think they only look weird if u have a bubble butt. 
but if u have a flat butt, its not AS revealing....

Guest nana544

No, I don't think they are too revealing, compares to leggings. Most yoga pants are made with thicker fabric. Yes, they are a must to have for a workout session.

For me, I only have a problem with yoga pants when people who do 't work out wear them for the fact that they hug the lower body, not because they are going to the gym.
Bubble butt or not, I think they are revealing on everybody. They hug everything that shouldn't really be hugged. Too much for the eyes, well, for me.

Guest kittencuddler

Nah, they're just as tight as most jeans. And excuuuuse me, but me and my bubble butt look fabulous in yoga pants tyvm.

Guest UnicornGummi

I think if you have good, high quality yoga pants (not those that are like leggings material), then they shouldn't be inappropriate. The material is thick and you can't see anything. It's just like wearing tight jeans except more comfy and less painful to take off. 

Guest agentkebb4

I think form fitting clothing is a must when doing yoga...so it shouldn't be an issue. I've practiced yoga in loose/baggy clothing and it was such a hassle. I prefer someone wear legit yoga pants (thick-ish fabric) instead of cheapo leggings/tights where it becomes see through when they bend.

Guest sakumar

I mean people wear jeggings which most of society has already flamed for it being printed tights.  However I will say that they are fine imo as long as they are not creating visible buttcracks (gross) or tracing your undergarments.  I see people wearing jeans so tight I see their underwear but people in thicker yoga pants that look so much more modest compared to them.  We need to draw a line as to where it become inappropriate

Guest hearthealer

Inappropriate when not accompanied by yoga mats and other yoga stuff...then it's just girls wearing it to show off their (sometimes) waaaaaaay too un-sexy bits.
Also as a girl, I also find camel toes very unattractive and incredibly hard to avoid staring at...also it's hard to take someone seriously when you can kinda imagine easily wht they look like naked.

Guest ashleygoldxo

leggings are more revealing and if you are wearing black panties then doubt you can see anything

Guest gennie14

I looooove wearing yoga pants. They're so comfortable especially when you work out. I don't think its revealing at all....

Guest pinayheart

uhhhhhg.
why are we so judgemental with what people wear.
i'm guilty as well.
i wear yoga pants even when i'm not on my way to the gym to do yoga because they're comfortable and because they're better than leggings, at least they're "pants".
They're so easy to put on you don't have to button anything or worry about forgetting to zip your pants.
Maybe if we stop thinking that all girls want to do is "try to be sexy and show off to the guys and grab attention".
Like when we see girls wearing  shorts, it's not because she wants you to look at her legs , maybe because it's hot! because she can! she wants to!
does that make her an attention richard simmons?

Archived