BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

The content of the BE album looks so amazing! I can´t wait to hold it in my hand and listen to all the amazing music.

That rollingstone India interview is probably the best BTS interview I have ever read. So much better then a lot of those western publications. 

The pics for the season greeting looks amazing and so much fun. This time I might get it. 

• Love 2

More references

Credit to the owner

p.s

I agree that the RS interview is way, way better than other interviews. It is an advantage when the journalist is a fan of BTS. Touching all the topics that the ARMY has on his/her mind is so "heartwarming"  plus using their vast discography has already got the article an A+. Also we are able to get individual answers instead of general answers.

Just a little minus point - when it is translated ...we will usually lose some of the original tones. (I wish we can get the original "transcription" too) However, we are still able to detect the real intention of what the members said. Congratulations to the journalist.

* This is before the WSJ article came out:D

• Love 1

That is great that they are doing their own NYE countdown event! Some artists have been doing it for a while and I wonder if BH got inspired by BTS’s attending the NYC countdown! Seems like a good way to end a difficult year with fans.

Also the Season’s Greeting content is like amazing! I may have to get it (a first for me) —  love the shot of Jin’s retro tuna cucumber photo!

BE’s track list! 8 songs including a skit and Dynamite!!!

so many intriguing titles....

For the cursive writing:

Army- let’s enjoy the build up to this new album and music!!!

Edited by stella77
  • Love 2

Hii! Sorry I passed out yesterday after taking some medicine! I did buy the Season’s Greeting (not wall calendar) to clear the Weverse cash that was accumulated. I figure it will be a good New Year gift to myself and I love the retro stuff. 

• Love 1

I am watching this WSJ awards video (the whole thing because there are so great people on it besides BTS too, especially Darren Walker comments on philanthropy. It hits close to my work in real life.) 

This is a great award though, meaningful and so I'm super proud that BTS was acknowledged. They remain humble and authentic to themselves. 

• Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I am watching this WSJ awards video (the whole thing because there are so great people on it besides BTS too, especially Darren Walker comments on philanthropy. It hits close to my work in real life.) 

This is a great award though, meaningful and so I'm super proud that BTS was acknowledged. They remain humble and authentic to themselves. 

Agree.  It was amazing to watch all these incredible people out there. It also reflect on us ..... (I will be asking myself ... Have I done anything great like this?)

• Love 1

One of the great thing about our fandom is that it does inspire people to do good and gives actual platforms like all the charity drives for fellow fans to do something. Even if you don’t have money - just by sharing the links or just doing small good deeds in your life will bring about positive energy. 

I think sometimes people forget how even a small act of goodness or kindness can have huge impact.

Spoiler

Like one time I saw an African man passed out on the sidewalk here and many people just walked by and left him. I think in Asia - many people still cautious to help and I don’t think many knew how to help him. I was thinking what to do and walked pass him too but then I turned around and went to wake him up and ask him what happened and how I can help him. Turns out that he is a refugee from Sudan and is waiting to be process by UNHCR to his new home country. But ran into the wrong people and got beaten up.  My friend and I took him to hospital and gave him some food, money to get home and then called the UNHCR to alert them about the incident. The man was so thankful that he cried because he didn’t know what to do or how to get help. I was glad that I could help him and learned a lot that day about refugees here.

• Awesome 1