BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD37 #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing #ComeBackToMeIsComing]

YongZura⁷

This is a very good idea after all the love for dance competition programs such as Sreet Woman Fighter and its other franchises.  Even I enjoyed the program and can recognise some of the famous choreographers in SK now. I can also see the possibility of Hobi having a dance academy one day since he has hands-on experience.  

BTS’s J-Hope To Release Special Album In March

Get ready for a special album from BTS’s J-Hope!

On February 19 at midnight KST, BIGHIT MUSIC announced that J-Hope would be releasing a special album called “HOPE ON THE STREET VOL.1” next month.

According to BIGHIT MUSIC, “‘HOPE ON THE STREET VOL.1’ is a special album featuring a total of six tracks and will be released alongside ‘HOPE ON THE STREET,’ a docuseries that trails J-Hope’s dance journey.”

“HOPE ON THE STREET VOL.1” will be released on March 29 at 1 p.m. KST.

Meanwhile, J-Hope previously dropped a teaser for his “HOPE ON THE STREET” documentary series, which is also due out in March.

Check out the first glimpse of J-Hope’s upcoming special album as above.

- From Soompi

********************************************************************************************

It didn't specify whether they were new tracks or current tracks from various albums etc. but definitely for 🕺. ARMYs however are ready to take action as always.

ctto

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#HappyBirthdayHobi #HopeOnTheStreet
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreet

A Guide on how to get Hobi's album if you are from US

I bought it this morning and was surprised to see the shipping rate has another option than its previous one.  It is now only 1/3 of the previous price in my area.  Thank goodness.

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025WeWillWaitForYou #2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreet]